Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pacman!!

Pacman!!

I think Denver should go get Adam Pacman Jones! He is in FA and he is still one of the top CB in the NFL. Not only that but he is an great on special teams as a returner. Denver could use a guy like this!

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Scorpes View Post
    I think Denver should go get Adam Pacman Jones! He is in FA and he is still one of the top CB in the NFL. Not only that but he is an great on special teams as a returner. Denver could use a guy like this!
    He is not an FA, Tennessee still hold his rights.

He has been out of football for a while and still not reinstated, and with Denver's great nightlife reputation, he would be shot or in jail the night he got off the plane....

Denver is trying to bring in high character players

no

characters that play high....

Only if we get to hear Chris Berman yell "He could.....eat...all...the...dots!"

And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

the talent is always tempting.

But I didn't like this guy from the DAY OF THE DRAFT when he wore a t-shirt of his own face. This guy has been a thug and a gangster from day one. He can't figure out he has to separate himself from his loser buddies, and will NEVER EVER grow up.

This is the PERFECT example of the kind of person you want to stay away from.

WHY????? Pac-man wouldn't be good enough to start for us. All he would do is return punts. Although all the local strip clubs would love that move

Not anymore....with all that fattening food and beer at the strip clubs Pacman weights 340lbs haven't you heard? Haha I'm joking. He'd be a terrible addition, we don't need any more headaches we just need a solid group of guys who can grow together and form a solid core.

Just say "No" to this idea.

I think this post.. (your first post), could possibly the worst post you've ever posted.

I remember Pacman saying he went to a strip club to get something to eat. At midnight. In NYC. For one thing, NYC has PLENTY of places open for eats up to 2 in the morning, and not just coffee shops or clubs, I mean high scale restaurants. I used to do it all the time, eating downtown close to midnight.

And secondly, who the hell eats food at a nasty strip club? Months later, after being told to stay away from strip clubs, guess where he was caught again. Sure he has talent, but Week 8 into the year, he'll be seen in a strip club in Denver looking for something to eat.

Now just sit back, close your eyes, and imagine a strip club connoisseur and the biological father of half of America on the same team.

RC... you want Pac... one of the most pathetic players I've seen in the past five years.

Pathetic in the way of his pathetic attitude, and his pathetic track history.

Forget it, it will never happen.
    Last edited by Elway; 03-21-2008 at 09:58 PM.

He has done just about everything except rape somebody.

I dont wanna have him around to "broaden his horizons" so to speak.
    http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/1...ftstrazwm7.jpg

Myself, Shawn (a chefs fan) and Mike on our way home from the Sand Trap in June '06. (Mildenhall AFB)

Wink

dont be ****ing me we have bly and champ bailey and are back up as foxworth.YA well that all i have to say and i like your post pic of desean jackson i also want him in are team.
    Last edited by Archimedes Owl; 03-22-2008 at 06:51 AM.

well if you wanna get really picky.....

Champ, Bly, and Shoate are our only corners. Paymah and Foxy are RFA. So if they get any kind of offers, expect at least one if not both to say bye bye due to the 3rd round tenders.....

Quote Originally Posted by VABronco37 View Post
    What a dumb comment you dumb noob, just shows you know NOTHING about the Broncos and/or football.
    Yo. Take a chill pill.

Hes allowed to have his opinion.

And dont call people "dumb" or "noobs". It's classless and only serves to diminish your position and reputation.

And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

the last thing Denver needs is a corner.....

OT/DT and KR/PR.....that's all.....

build on that and Denver will be fine.....