Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
    im not sure how thats the best post, because the guys he named, he thought were DT's it sounded like

in which case he has no idea what he is talking about
    thats not how I read it........

Quote Originally Posted by berlownacyo7s View Post
    First of all. The Bills didn't release him because of Lynch. They realeased him because of Willis McGahee. The Titans didn't release him because he sucked, Henry had 1,200+ yards and 7 TDs in his last season there. They released him because the Titans organization is run by fools who have a wonderful talent in Vince Young, but do absolutely nothing to help him.
    Why do you have such a vendetta against Henry?

So it's the Titans fault that Young sucks?

Got ya......

Btw, Travis Henry has proven to be an ordinary RB, at best......

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    thats not how I read it........
    Clady, Williams, Otah, Merling or any other DT are absolutely what Denver needs most, and should be addressed first.

thats what i read and considering none of the players he listed were DT's in the first place i dont hold much credibility to that post and i guess thats how i took it

the only guy i would want though is Clady. williams does not impress me i think he did what like 18-22 bench presses, that is not enough to be drafted at 12, although . . . . he DID play with Cutler for that year so that automatically makes him a great selection for people on this board, same as Bennett

otah is NOT a denver lineman - too big, too slow, and as for merling he is hurt and we could probably get him in the second
    -------

Well, since we know the only thing in that post that bothers you is the word "other". .. I'm pretty sure we know what he meant. I'll be sure to point out any wording problems you use when you make a post if you think its a rare thing to see on this board.

Aside from that, I dont' care where he (Williams) played in college.

But everyone that grades talent, is saying his stock is rising. They say the gap between he and Clady isn't that much. They say he and Clady are the two true LTs, and Williams would be a great addition to teh Broncos.

I don't believe the bench is what determines where you are picked in the draft..... certainly not in my opinion.
    Last edited by Ravage!!!; 03-22-2008 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    I dont' care where he played in college.

But everyone that grades talent, is saying his stock is rising. They say the gap between he and Clady isn't that much. They say he and Clady are the two true LTs, and Williams would be a great addition to teh Broncos.

I don't believe the bench is what determines where you are picked in the draft..... certainly not in my opinion.
    ok im just expressing my opinion just like im sure there are some players you dont like, i DO NOT like Williams

i say my picks would be (in no order) clady, mendenhall/stewart, Kelly

and if thats he meant fine but it made it seem like 1 or more of those players were DTs so yes in this case the wording plays a big role in how to read that statement
    -------

ok im just expressing my opinion just like im sure there are some players you dont like, i DO NOT like Williams

i say my picks would be (in no order) clady, mendenhall/stewart, Kelly
    I hear ya... thats why I said "in my opinion"...... *points to it*

Clady, Williams, Otah, Merling or any other DT are absolutely what Denver needs most, and should be addressed first.

thats what i read and considering none of the players he listed were DT's in the first place i dont hold much credibility to that post and i guess thats how i took it

the only guy i would want though is Clady. williams does not impress me i think he did what like 18-22 bench presses, that is not enough to be drafted at 12, although . . . . he DID play with Cutler for that year so that automatically makes him a great selection for people on this board, same as Bennett

otah is NOT a denver lineman - too big, too slow, and as for merling he is hurt and we could probably get him in the second

Which probably means they'll take him in the 1st......

Quote Originally Posted by stnzed View Post
    Which probably means they'll take him in the 1st......
    ha they will probably trade up just to secure him in the process give up our 2nd
    -------