Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Foxworth.....

Foxworth.....

is staying a Bronco. Just read it on NFL Network for those who didn't know he was staying, he didn't sign a contract by today. It is possible to trade him still, but for now, he is staying in Orange and Blue.
    Made by Houshmazode

Good. He's a good cornerback and provides depth.
    [IMG]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6769/burnedlr1.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by TD Machine View Post
    Good. He's a good cornerback and provides depth.
    Terribly wrong....Foxy sucks and we need to get rid of him....he got beat worst than a redded mule kicking his way to the kentucky derby....Foxy is not a good corner so forget the dept.....

Quote Originally Posted by 24CHAMPionships View Post
    Terribly wrong....Foxy sucks and we need to get rid of him....he got beat worst than a redded mule kicking his way to the kentucky derby....Foxy is not a good corner so forget the dept.....
    What?

I'm sorry, but you're wrong.

Come on he isnt that bad at all. With his limited time at corner, i think he did pretty well. Hell your boy Champ got burned a lot last year. With our lack or a pass rush our corner were thrown to the wolves... But I do think Paymath is better

What the hell is a "redded mule" anyway?......

Quote Originally Posted by japfaff View Post
    Come on he isnt that bad at all. With his limited time at corner, i think he did pretty well. Hell your boy Champ got burned a lot last year. With our lack or a pass rush our corner were thrown to the wolves... But I do think Paymath is better

3rd down situations, Foxy in as a nickel back, he was owned...scouting reports showed him being in on 3rd down and they just took advantage....yeah Champ got beat a couple times....Dre also....but I'd for show take my chances with Champ and Dre rather than Foxy....He needs to be traded.....we can use another draft pick or someone else to help our team.

Inappropriate Junk
    Replies like this one aren't going to do much for your reputation around here. This is not how to make friends and to influence people.
    Last edited by Archimedes Owl; 04-19-2008 at 06:13 PM.
    RIP Cameron

he has been bad every year since he's been here. He gives 5-8 yards to every receiver because he is afraid. he only reacts to the ball after it has been caught and is not a sure tackler.

I hope we do not sign him for an extension and just let him go

I like Foxy but a part of me still hates him for all the 3rd down conversions he allowed against Pittsburgh in our AFC Championship game appearance in 2006.

It could've been a drastically different game if we didn't let them march down the field in the first half

Quote Originally Posted by Double_L View Post
    I like Foxy but a part of me still hates him for all the 3rd down conversions he allowed against Pittsburgh in our AFC Championship game appearance in 2006.

It could've been a drastically different game if we didn't let them march down the field in the first half
    most teams would be happy to have foxworth as a number 2 guy.
    disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

They need to keep him at CB and stop trying him at Safety. He looks lost out there at times, when at safety
    Co-founders of the ORANGE RUSH!!!

i agree. with more playing time at his actual position, he's got the physical tools to be a really good corner for many years.

i don't think Foxy or DJ get enough credit for being willing to change positions to fulfill team needs.

Inappropriate Post
    First you rant like DFox stole money from you, and then when someone asks a question you reply with that blast? Wow, must be lonely in your world.

Foxworth is a hell of a lot better than you give him credit for, and is constantly put into bad situations. He was moved to safety because of his intelligence, and his ability put himself in the right position. Athletically he has no business playing safety, but they were desperate and needed someone who intellectually could handle the chore.

As far as playing corner, it frustrates the hell out of me when he plays so far off of the receiver, in the defense we have ran the past few years that is where the nickel corner lines up, in the slot off the ball. Most of the times when Foxworth was in the game they were running a zone, and not man to man, so just because Foxworth is lined up over the man when the ball is snapped doesn't mean he blew coverage if that guy catches the ball.

Foxworth is valuable because he is so amazingly intelligent and is usually in the right spot. It may not be where we as fans want him, but it is where the defense called for him to be. Under stand the D a little more before you throw Fox under the bus.
    Last edited by Archimedes Owl; 04-19-2008 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lolad View Post
    he has been bad every year since he's been here. He gives 5-8 yards to every receiver because he is afraid. he only reacts to the ball after it has been caught and is not a sure tackler.

I hope we do not sign him for an extension and just let him go
    Suuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrre he plays 5-8 yards off of the WR because he's scare. Nope it's not because oh I don't know maybe because CHAMP TAUGHT HIM TO DO IT!!!