Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 531
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    3OH!3
    Posts
    6,727

    CU Buffs Football

    I was getting lost in the other thread, plus that was just a preview. Time for a new thread

    To start it off. Bad news.

    According to scout.com Josh Nunes is no longer considering CU.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Boulder
    Posts
    833
    More bad news......

    On netbuffs there is a guy who says according to inside sources Kai Maiava is transferring. Hope it's not true, if it is you gotta wonder why make him switch to FB.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,251
    That sucks about Nunes. I guess the only positive is that we avoid a Landry Jones situation. Time to move on to another QB.... hopefully Brehaut.

    As for Kai, it hasn't been confirmed yet. I hope the situation can be resolved and they move him back to G. There's no telling if Faatagi will be academically cleared this fall.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,113
    i don't understand why he was moved in the firs tplace. they said he was too small? he was 300 pounds. that's the same weigth as many broncos linemen. and he WAS freshman all american. the results should have spoken for themselves

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    3OH!3
    Posts
    6,727
    Quote Originally Posted by rockrules40 View Post
    More bad news......

    On netbuffs there is a guy who says according to inside sources Kai Maiava is transferring. Hope it's not true, if it is you gotta wonder why make him switch to FB.
    I wont believe a second of that until I hear it from somewhere else.

    The last time a rumor came out of netbuffs was that Terrelle Pryor was visiting.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    3OH!3
    Posts
    6,727
    Sheldon Price was at the Spring game

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Shiba Inu!
    Posts
    1,454
    Speaking of the Spring game, anyone go?

    I was, unfortunately, 2000 miles away this spring.

    How did they look? I read that Sumler looked pretty good.

    Hawkins any better?


    And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    3OH!3
    Posts
    6,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr3yStreet View Post
    Speaking of the Spring game, anyone go?

    I was, unfortunately, 2000 miles away this spring.

    How did they look? I read that Sumler looked pretty good.

    Hawkins any better?
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...&postcount=120

    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...&postcount=121

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    3OH!3
    Posts
    6,727
    Just heard from a friend that goes to school at CU.

    Kai is indeed transferring, and its not because of play time.

    Grades.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Shiba Inu!
    Posts
    1,454


    And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Shiba Inu!
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by str8jacket View Post
    Just heard from a friend that goes to school at CU.

    Kai is indeed transferring, and its not because of play time.

    Grades.
    Cant we just have K-State standards?


    And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    3OH!3
    Posts
    6,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr3yStreet View Post
    Thank you!
    Yeah no problem
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr3yStreet View Post
    Cant we just have K-State standards?
    God I wish, but then again I like how we value academics. That Jarrod Darden not only is a hell of an athlete, he has a 3.9 GPA

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    3OH!3
    Posts
    6,727
    I apologize, my friend was wrong.

    http://www.rockymountainnews.com/new...is-leaving-cu/

    "Family reasons"

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Boulder
    Posts
    833
    Quote Originally Posted by str8jacket View Post
    Yeah no problem


    God I wish, but then again I like how we value academics. That Jarrod Darden not only is a hell of an athlete, he has a 3.9 GPA
    He was standing with D-Scott at the spring game

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    3OH!3
    Posts
    6,727
    Quote Originally Posted by rockrules40 View Post
    He was standing with D-Scott at the spring game
    Yes, he was. There were ALOT of recruits there, actually.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •