Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 531
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    193
    I am pretty bummed that Kai is leaving. He will probably end up at Hawaii.
    [URL="http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=1331497"]Goal Line Blitz[/URL] - It's not a game, It's an addiction.... Proud owner of the Mile High Gladiators and GM of the Mile High Mustangs

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Shiba Inu!
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by str8jacket View Post
    Yes, he was. There were ALOT of recruits there, actually.
    Good. The better they know each other they better the team.


    And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr3yStreet View Post
    Cant we just have K-State standards?
    don't even try blaming CU for this. i'm taking a 1000 level communication class, i've gone to like 3 lectures this year and i have a high B in it. if players really want to play football but dont give a s hit about education, they should be majoring in comm. anybody can do it. but if grades really are the problem... he's been taking 1000 level classes and he's having trouble? that shouldn't ever happen

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Boulder
    Posts
    833
    Quote Originally Posted by tante_vasquez View Post
    I am pretty bummed that Kai is leaving. He will probably end up at Hawaii.
    I heard he is either going to Utah or on the West Coast somewhere.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    3OH!3
    Posts
    6,727
    Quote Originally Posted by rockrules40 View Post
    I heard he is either going to Utah or on the West Coast somewhere.
    Kaufusi went to Utah.

    I'm thinking Kai will transfer closer to home. If not, I will lose all respect for him.

    However, I have heard from people close to the team he wasn't "Motivated" all the time at practice.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    9,738
    Quote Originally Posted by str8jacket View Post
    Just heard from a friend that goes to school at CU.

    Kai is indeed transferring, and its not because of play time.

    Grades.
    Maybe it's because of the new Arena League Offensive System? Could be......

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    3OH!3
    Posts
    6,727
    Quote Originally Posted by stnzed View Post
    Maybe it's because of the new Arena League Offensive System? Could be......
    Thats not the case according to this article.

    http://www.rockymountainnews.com/new...loes-personal/

    Personal reasons.

    Chill about the offense man, it's getting borderline crazy.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    9,738

    Four posts about the offense equals "Crazy"? Oh well......

    Quote Originally Posted by str8jacket View Post
    Thats not the case according to this article.

    http://www.rockymountainnews.com/new...loes-personal/

    Personal reasons.

    Chill about the offense man, it's getting borderline crazy.
    I'll chill out when I'm proven wrong, str8, crazy or not......Thank you......

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Shiba Inu!
    Posts
    1,454
    A thought just occurred to me...

    Does Summler/ Scott have a nickname? I was thinking I need something to yell when when when theyre breaking TD runs (Liko GO HUGH GO HUGH GO HUGH!!!) It seems to long to yell "Summler" of "Demetrius"....


    And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    3OH!3
    Posts
    6,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr3yStreet View Post
    A thought just occurred to me...

    Does Summler/ Scott have a nickname? I was thinking I need something to yell when when when theyre breaking TD runs (Liko GO HUGH GO HUGH GO HUGH!!!) It seems to long to yell "Summler" of "Demetrius"....
    I know with Demetrius has been called D-Train.

    Me and some guys that go to CU are trying to think of a name for Scott.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Boulder
    Posts
    833
    Quote Originally Posted by str8jacket View Post
    I know with Demetrius has been called D-Train.

    Me and some guys that go to CU are trying to think of a name for Scott.
    I just call Darrell Scott, D-Scott.

    and I made a song that goes to the same tune as Hugh Charles' song:

    Darrell Scott, Darrell Scott, Hes good, Hes good, Hes really really good.....and repeat. haha

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,113
    ^ good song. but you should add in a line about picking cu over texas

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the treasure valley, Idaho
    Posts
    16,131
    I just thought I would chime in on the Buffaloes. I am from the Boise, Idaho area. I have always been a BSU fan. CU use to be my second favorite team until Dan Hawkins went back on his word. I understand we live in a free market society. I just think he should have kept his trap shut and not promised to stay through the length of his new contract the year before he left! I was actually bummed he went to CU becuase it made it hard for me to still like CU. Of course, BSU winning the Fiesta Bowl the next year helped me get over that. Chris Peterson is a class act, and now I would much rather have him as a coach than Hawkins.

    I found myself this last year able to root for CU again. I hope Cody Hawkins does well. What was your guys' opinion of him last year as a starter? He's a little undersized, but stories around here in Boise were that he was a great athlete.

    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I just thought I would chime in on the Buffaloes. I am from the Boise, Idaho area. I have always been a BSU fan. CU use to be my second favorite team until Dan Hawkins went back on his word. I understand we live in a free market society. I just think he should have kept his trap shut and not promised to stay through the length of his new contract the year before he left! I was actually bummed he went to CU becuase it made it hard for me to still like CU. Of course, BSU winning the Fiesta Bowl the next year helped me get over that. Chris Peterson is a class act, and now I would much rather have him as a coach than Hawkins.

    I found myself this last year able to root for CU again. I hope Cody Hawkins does well. What was your guys' opinion of him last year as a starter? He's a little undersized, but stories around here in Boise were that he was a great athlete.
    Some CU fans need to get over Rick Neushiel and Gary Barnett.

    As for Cody Hawkins, he looked pretty good in the CU spring game. Arm seemed stronger and he seemed to be faster. The no huddle offense will be run depending on who the opponent is. Sometimes CU won't run the no huddle this fall but you never know.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    3OH!3
    Posts
    6,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I just thought I would chime in on the Buffaloes. I am from the Boise, Idaho area. I have always been a BSU fan. CU use to be my second favorite team until Dan Hawkins went back on his word. I understand we live in a free market society. I just think he should have kept his trap shut and not promised to stay through the length of his new contract the year before he left! I was actually bummed he went to CU becuase it made it hard for me to still like CU. Of course, BSU winning the Fiesta Bowl the next year helped me get over that. Chris Peterson is a class act, and now I would much rather have him as a coach than Hawkins.

    I found myself this last year able to root for CU again. I hope Cody Hawkins does well. What was your guys' opinion of him last year as a starter? He's a little undersized, but stories around here in Boise were that he was a great athlete.
    He doesn't have the strongest arm, but he is a great decision maker. He did have a few bonehead players here and there last year, but he was a first year starter. It was expected. He's gonna be a big time player in a few years in my opinion.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •