Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 531
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    193
    Cody is intelligent, the leader of the offense and very very accurate. He learned to progress through read and throw to spots not people.

    His limitations are his size and athletic ability. He doesn't have the strongest arm, can get caught from behind on scrambles, and will have quite a few balls knocked down.

    That being said, if he plays 4 years, he will probably own every CU passing record. If he doesn't, then we just upgraded to a hell of a quarterback.
    [URL="http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=1331497"]Goal Line Blitz[/URL] - It's not a game, It's an addiction.... Proud owner of the Mile High Gladiators and GM of the Mile High Mustangs

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    A Mile High
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by tante_vasquez View Post
    Cody is intelligent, the leader of the offense and very very accurate. He learned to progress through read and throw to spots not people.

    His limitations are his size and athletic ability. He doesn't have the strongest arm, can get caught from behind on scrambles, and will have quite a few balls knocked down.

    That being said, if he plays 4 years, he will probably own every CU passing record. If he doesn't, then we just upgraded to a hell of a quarterback.
    Good assessment of Cody. The scary thing is Cody is only a Sophmore. He's only going to get better.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    A Mile High
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by str8jacket View Post
    He doesn't have the strongest arm, but he is a great decision maker.
    Yes. You didn't see him try to force too many passes. Which is good. He played like an upperclassman last year. But he's only a RS-Soph this year.
    [url]www.allbuffs.com[/url]
    [IMG]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/7/7e/DenverBroncosOld.gif[/IMG]

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    5,365
    i just feel bad for CU. they are gonna have to start their season off with a loss to the boys up north.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    A Mile High
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by BVP View Post
    i just feel bad for CU. they are gonna have to start their season off with a loss to the boys up north.
    Only a matter of time before little brother showed up in this thread.


    BTW. Bradlee Van Pelt is an embarassment. He was at CSU. He was with the Broncos.
    Last edited by GoBuffs99; 05-11-2008 at 11:15 PM.
    [url]www.allbuffs.com[/url]
    [IMG]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/7/7e/DenverBroncosOld.gif[/IMG]

  6. #36
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    A Mile High
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Chris Peterson is a class act, and now I would much rather have him as a coach than Hawkins
    While i agree with your statement on CP being a class act, I have to seriously question the second part of that sentence. CP is riding the wave of talent much like Slick Rick did in his first two years in Boulder. I think any smart fan would wait to see how Peterson does with his own recruits before comparing the two. I'm not trying to bash BSU. but i think Hawk is head and shoulders above Chris Peterson. JMHO.
    [url]www.allbuffs.com[/url]
    [IMG]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/7/7e/DenverBroncosOld.gif[/IMG]

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,113
    Quote Originally Posted by BVP View Post
    i just feel bad for CU. they are gonna have to start their season off with a loss to the boys up north.
    are you seriously takling trash when you are a csu fan? i honestly wouldn't be surprised if csu never beats cu again in football, ever

  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    A Mile High
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkPanda View Post
    are you seriously takling trash when you are a csu fan? i honestly wouldn't be surprised if csu never beats cu again in football, ever
    Lay off the lammie. Like most CSU fans, they only care about their team when they play CU. Then they forget about them.
    [url]www.allbuffs.com[/url]
    [IMG]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/7/7e/DenverBroncosOld.gif[/IMG]

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    5,365
    yeah im gonna talk some trash. CSU is on the rise!!! But dont worry, you guys will win some pity games like against Baylor and Iowa St. etc...

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Boulder
    Posts
    833
    CSU kids get butt-hurt when you try to talk smack and the only comeback they have is "your mascot is a girl".

    Comeback when you can win a game against a REAL Division 1A school.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    A Mile High
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by rockrules40 View Post
    CSU kids get butt-hurt when you try to talk smack and the only comeback they have is "your mascot is a girl".

    Comeback when you can win a game against a REAL Division 1A school.
    The Ram is the perfect mascot for CSU.
    http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...582336,00.html
    [url]www.allbuffs.com[/url]
    [IMG]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/7/7e/DenverBroncosOld.gif[/IMG]

  12. #42
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    A Mile High
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by BVP View Post
    yeah im gonna talk some trash. CSU is on the rise!!! But dont worry, you guys will win some pity games like against Baylor and Iowa St. etc...
    The sad thing about your smack is ISU and Baylor would run the score up big time on the lammies. Talk all you want. But you know its the truth.
    [url]www.allbuffs.com[/url]
    [IMG]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/7/7e/DenverBroncosOld.gif[/IMG]

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,113
    i don't know man... iowa state doesn't seem to play very well against division 2 schools...

  14. #44
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    A Mile High
    Posts
    161
    57-18-2
    [url]www.allbuffs.com[/url]
    [IMG]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/7/7e/DenverBroncosOld.gif[/IMG]

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    5,365
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBuffs99 View Post
    57-18-2
    Thats a good number, but its actully 58-19-2.... and to bad half of those wins came way back when CSU's program was just getting started.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •