• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BVP
    Starter
    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by rockrules40 View Post
    CSU kids get butt-hurt when you try to talk smack and the only comeback they have is "your mascot is a girl".

Comeback when you can win a game against a REAL Division 1A school.
    wow, thats creative...a REAL Division 1A school. Last time I checked, everyone in the Mountain West is a REAL Division 1A school.
    sigpic

Comment

• BVP
      Starter
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by GoBuffs99 View Post
      The Ram is the perfect mascot for CSU.
      http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...582336,00.html
      good comeback buddy, calling CSU gay.
      sigpic

Comment

• GoBuffs99
        Practice Squad
        • May 2008

Originally posted by BVP View Post
        Thats a good number, but its actully 58-19-2.... and to bad half of those wins came way back when CSU's program was just getting started.
        I keep on losing track how many times we've beat you guys. Thanks for setting me straight. I also like how you said your program was just getting started. LMFAO. Thanks for the laugh.

wow, thats creative...a REAL Division 1A school. Last time I checked, everyone in the Mountain West is a REAL Division 1A school.
        The Mountain West is a joke. So was the WAC.

good comeback buddy, calling CSU gay.
        I didn't say it. TIME magazine called it like they saw it.
        www.allbuffs.com

Comment

• str8jacket
          Hit Mary, Not Mary Jane
          • Jan 2006

Thats a good number, but its actully 58-19-2.... and to bad half of those wins came way back when CSU's program was just getting started.
          Half of those wins would be the number 29

Took you 29 years to get "started"?

Comment

• DrunkPanda
            Banned User
            • Oct 2004

good job with the math. maybe bvp thought half of 58 was like 2 or something

Comment

• str8jacket
              Hit Mary, Not Mary Jane
              • Jan 2006

Originally posted by DrunkPanda View Post
              good job with the math. maybe bvp thought half of 58 was like 2 or something
              What can I say, being one week away from Graduation I decided to turn my brain on

Comment

• tante_vasquez
                Practice Squad
                • Apr 2006

I drove down i-25 past the strip mall they call fort collins and all I could think was "I'm glad I got accepted to CU and didn't have to go to my safety school"
                Goal Line Blitz - It's not a game, It's an addiction.... Proud owner of the Mile High Gladiators and GM of the Mile High Mustangs

Comment

• BVP
                  Starter
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
                  Half of those wins would be the number 29

Took you 29 years to get "started"?
                  Basically haha.
                  sigpic

Comment

• BVP
                    Starter
                    • Feb 2005

The Mountain West is a joke. So was the WAC.
                    It doesn't look like a joke to me. Im pretty sure 3 or 4 teams from our conference could beat you guys.

And just cause you don't know college football outside of CU, the teams are:

TCU
                    Utah
                    BYU
                    and CSU.
                    sigpic

Comment

• GoBuffs99
                      Practice Squad
                      • May 2008

It doesn't look like a joke to me. Im pretty sure 3 or 4 teams from our conference could beat you guys.

And just cause you don't know college football outside of CU, the teams are:

TCU
                      Utah
                      BYU
                      and CSU.
                      TCU is alright. But definitely not a BCS contender.
                      The only thing Utah had going for it was Urban Meyer. But even he was smart enough to get the hell out of that conference.
                      BYU? please.

Please don't try to talk conference smack. Your conference is second rate. Most CSU fans agree.
                      www.allbuffs.com

Comment

• BVP
                        Starter
                        • Feb 2005

TCU is alright. But definitely not a BCS contender.
                        The only thing Utah had going for it was Urban Meyer. But even he was smart enough to get the hell out of that conference.
                        BYU? please.

Please don't try to talk conference smack. Your conference is second rate. Most CSU fans agree.
                        Well, once again, since you don't know football outside of CU, BYU is the best MWC team, and they will be ranked higher then CU going into the season.

And I wasn't talking conference smack, I was just stating the good teams in the conference.
                        sigpic

Comment

• GoBuffs99
                          Practice Squad
                          • May 2008

Well, once again, since you don't know football outside of CU, BYU is the best MWC team, and they will be ranked higher then CU going into the season.

And I wasn't talking conference smack, I was just stating the good teams in the conference.
                          BYU plays a pretty weak schedule imo. Put them in the big 12 and its a different story. They wouldn't make it to a bowl. Okay maybe a lower level bowl. Weird because they always have pretty good recruiting classes. But it never seems to translate on the field. But good for you. The best team for your conference will probably end up in a lower level bowl game.
                          And when has preseason rankings ever meant anything? You keep on talking about how much you know about football. You cant be serious bringing up preseason ranking smack.

How come you don't bring up the lammies? Oh yeah, cuz you guys ran out the best coach you've ever had. And your team will sink back into mediocrity. The thing CSU fans know best. I wonder how many yards DScott is going to post on your D2 school.
                          www.allbuffs.com

Comment

• BVP
                            Starter
                            • Feb 2005

BYU plays a pretty weak schedule imo. Put them in the big 12 and its a different story. They wouldn't make it to a bowl. Okay maybe a lower level bowl. Weird because they always have pretty good recruiting classes. But it never seems to translate on the field. But good for you. The best team for your conference will probably end up in a lower level bowl game.
                            And when has preseason rankings ever meant anything? You keep on talking about how much you know about football. You cant be serious bringing up preseason ranking smack.

How come you don't bring up the lammies? Oh yeah, cuz you guys ran out the best coach you've ever had. And your team will sink back into mediocrity. The thing CSU fans know best. I wonder how many yards DScott is going to post on your D2 school.
                            I guessing a solid 50 yards. And the last time I checked, I was just trying to have a little bit of fun, but you are the one that started talking smack. And don't tell me that mediocrity is what we know best, cause you guys haven't had a winning record with "THE HAWK" as your coach, so you really have no room to be talking.

You are just like any typical Colorado fan, cannot give respect to any other college.
                            sigpic

Comment

• GoBuffs99
                              Practice Squad
                              • May 2008

You are just like any typical Colorado fan, cannot give respect to any other college.
                              LMFAO. I'm not talking about other colleges here! You were. I don't care about Utah or BYU. We don't play those schools. You're the one steering the conversation away from your loser lammies. What has CSU done in the past couple of years to gain any respect? A bowl game? No. A winning season? No. How about a solid recruiting class. No. How about a legendary coach who led the lambs to heights never fathomed by any of your fans. Oh yeah, you fired him and he doesn't want anything to do with your program. Your a second rate school. You'll never admit it. But its true.

CSU already hit it's ceiling by going to the Holiday Bowl back in the 90's. Our ceiling is just a tad bit higher.

And true. Hawkins hasn't had a winning season. But its going to happen. CSU is on the downward spiral. And CU is heading back up. Things are getting back to normal.

PS stop crying about how your "trying to have a little bit of fun, but you are the one that started talking smack" talk. It's an internet message board puss. Relax alittle.
                              www.allbuffs.com

Comment

• DrunkPanda
                                Banned User
                                • Oct 2004

I guessing a solid 50 yards. And the last time I checked, I was just trying to have a little bit of fun, but you are the one that started talking smack. And don't tell me that mediocrity is what we know best, cause you guys haven't had a winning record with "THE HAWK" as your coach, so you really have no room to be talking.

heh, he's only been here 2 years. and he really should have had a winning record last year anyway, we got screwed by that idiot husker ref in the iowa state game. and we came really really close to winning a few of our other games. with a few lucky breaks we could have been 10-3. it's been a lot longer than 2 years since csu has had a winning record if i remember correctly
                                Last edited by DrunkPanda; 05-16-2008, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X