Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbroncosfan View Post
    Im pretty sure Kerry Collins had a cannon, if not one of the prettiest spirals i have ever seen.
    Kerry Collins had the absolute best throwing motion of any QB I've seen n the pro's.... PERFECT form.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    I think one name that was left off the list is Mike Vick. That kid had an absolute CANNON of an arm.

I don't know what Brady is doing on the list, and there is no way Bradshaw threw the ball 100 yrds, unless he happened to have a 50mph wind behind him and put sails on the football.

When I think of pure arm strength, Id ont' think of guys like Marino.

Its guys like... Elway...Favre... Vick (yes, Vick this high)...Young....Bradshaw...Bledsoe.....

Vick was up there, for sure. I didnt put him on my list because it was tight, but he could be interchanged with anyone outside of Favre.

From 50 greatest quarterbacks, by Peter King

"It's true," said Mike Ditka, who was the Bears' tight end at the time of Bukich's legendary launch. "I saw Rudy do it. I was on the field that day. Now, I'd seen him try it before, and it'd go maybe 95. But he did throw it 100 that one time."

Needless to say, Rudy Bukich is ranked #1. Not even Elway could throw a football that far (except the Nerf Vortex).
    http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d...ckdaDookie.png

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

I don't believe Mike.

well to not rank brady as top 5 (of current) QB's that has the strongest arm is ludicris.. ill admit, im a brady fan (outside of the broncos) but the guy can throw LONG and ACCURATE.. i still wish someone would tell me how to post you tube links in a thread. LOL.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]100% Raider Hater :::[COLOR="Blue"][/COLOR] Welcome to Broncos Country

Bobby Hebert has one of the best, most awesome throwing arms I've ever seen. I'm serious.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoBalla26 View Post
    well to not rank brady as top 5 (of current) QB's that has the strongest arm is ludicris.. ill admit, im a brady fan (outside of the broncos) but the guy can throw LONG and ACCURATE.. i still wish someone would tell me how to post you tube links in a thread. LOL.
    Russel, Cutler, Manning Culpepper, and Big Ben all have stronger arms then brady. Not bragging dude, but I can heave a ball pretty close to 60 yards on a good day, thats about Bradys top. Other guys can do way ebtter then that on one knee.****, even Kyle Boller has a stronger arm then Brady. Good QB =/= strong arm, good god how many times do we have to say it?

nothing like Don Majkowski, of course

Hebert is a lil before my time, but reminded me of aaron brooks... that guy could heave the ball... yes, its michael vicks cousin. it must be in the genes.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]100% Raider Hater :::[COLOR="Blue"][/COLOR] Welcome to Broncos Country

ok fat joe.. but could u do it on a dime? i would love to see you heave a ball 60 yards.... in general.. but to do it.. in a game.. and on target... with fools rushin you... LOL

ok fat joe.. but could u do it on a dime? i would love to see you heave a ball 60 yards.... in general.. but to do it.. in a game.. and on target... with fools rushin you... LOL

Was I the only one who thought this post was hilarious? Most of these arm strength tests arent in game, its just how much velocity you can get on the ball or how far you can throw it.

60 yards really isnt that far, I doubt it was a bullet or anything, I also doubt he can throw it accuratley 60 yards....but he was talking about arm strength, not just being a good QB.

I dont even see how merely playing in a game would effect how far you can throw a ball anyways. It obviously would effect your accuracy, but he is ONLY talking about how far he can throw the ball, stop talking about who is the BEST QB this thread is about arm strength. Quarterbacks like Jay Cutler have a much stronger arm than Tom Brady, but that doesnt mean hes a better QB.
    Last edited by Starbroncs; 05-07-2008 at 12:10 AM.

uh... i dont know how to post you tube highlights on here... but... uh... there is a highlight that u can copy and past and see tom brady heave it ACCURATLY over 60 yards fool. in one of my earlier posts... he threw it from like his own 37 .... accuratly to jabar gaffney at the endzone.. thanks.. please try again. show me someone else IN GAME that threw it that far ( i know there has been, but show film for it before dissing bradys throw)
    Last edited by BroncoBalla26; 05-07-2008 at 12:13 AM.

uh... i dont know how to post you tube highlights on here... but... uh... there is a highlight that u can copy and past and see tom brady heave it ACCURATLY over 60 yards fool. in one of my earlier posts... he threw it from like his own 37 .... accuratly to jabar gaffney at the endzone.. thanks.. please try again. show me someone else IN GAME that threw it that far ( i know there has been, but show film for it before dissing bradys throw)
    Nobody is "dissing" Tom Brady. Again, many people throw the ball 60 yards and THIS THREAD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ACCURACY OR IN GAME PLAY, NOR DOES IT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH WHO IS THE BEST QUARTERBACK. Tom Brady doesnt have a strong arm, it doesnt mean he has a weak/dead arm like Phyllis Rivers, its just not as strong as Jay Cutler or anywhere even close to the top. I dont see why people should be required to post videos of quarterbacks throws. In those qb challenges many qbs would be throwing it 70+ yards, so 60 really isnt anything special.

Quote Originally Posted by Booster Gold View Post
    I don't believe Mike.
    Ditka is one of many people who verified the throw in the full article. However, I'm not going to type up the entire thing.

You might disagree with him at times, but Peter King is not one to make stuff up or publish false stories.
    http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/d...ckdaDookie.png

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

surprised to see McNabb left out of the discussion. he's top 10 at least imo