Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Im pretty sure Kerry Collins had a cannon, if not one of the prettiest spirals i have ever seen.

1. Jamarcus Russell
    2. Jay Cutler
    3. Peyton Manning
    4. Carson Palmer
    5. Daunte Culpepper

Top 3 is, and this is not up for debate, Favre, Bledsoe, and Elway. In that order. Bledsoe and Elway were on the same level, but Favre, as demonstrated in 2003 @ Oakland on monday night has the strongest arm of anyone. He throws balls 40+ yards on a rope, and thats no exaggeration. Just watch the game. He throws darts all over the place like its no ones business.

You guys brought up Brady Quinn. I don't think he is in the top 10, but this was an awesome throw into the back of a truck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPp7mtPrPVg

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Joe View Post
    Did you seriously put Brady in the top 5? Are you retarded or just trying to be retarded?

Either way, strongest arms of all time? In no particular order...

Elway, Bledsoe, Favre, Vick, Marino. Thats about as good as I can do off the top of my head. Jeff George, Vinny, and whats his face from Cinnci...not Boomer, um, ****, *** was his name? Black guy...crap. Vick, Boller (lulz), all had strong arms, but those first 5 were the balls.
    Let see here I put in my post that Brady was a reach and that I just wanted to start a thread to shake it up a bit and get people involved. So if doing that makes me retarded then I'm guilty as charged. My bad for having an opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by CobyElway7 View Post
    4. Tom Brady- probably reaching here but another guy that doesn't throw far but throws it very hard.
    as before my time as a football fan so Im not sure but I'll throw him out there.
    lulz, not even top 5 five in the leauge currently

Quote Originally Posted by Booster Gold View Post
    You guys brought up Brady Quinn. I don't think he is in the top 10, but this was an awesome throw into the back of a truck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPp7mtPrPVg
    I think every rookie QB has one of those... see:Kyle Boller.

Let see here I put in my post that Brady was a reach and that I just wanted to start a thread to shake it up a bit and get people involved. So if doing that makes me retarded then I'm guilty as charged. My bad for having an opinion!

Everyone has opinions, and that doesnt mean you dont know what your talking about. If I say a Honda Civic is the fastest car ever, because its my opinion does it make it right? **** no. I hate that "well its my opinion...waaaaa" bull ****. **** that. Either defend your claim with facts or be prepared to get ridiculed for being a dumbass. It is what it is son, dont get it twisted. Brady? Dude, get out. You said it was a reach because you were gonna gauge our reaction then proclaim yourself a "genius" for calling it first or hide behind the wording in your post. GTFO with that nonsense.
    Last edited by Fat Joe; 05-06-2008 at 10:10 PM.

Right now its the faders russel followed by jay cutler then i dont know. The dolts rivers isnt even close hahah
    LOS ANGELES LAKERS 2009 NBA CHAMPIONS

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Joe View Post
    I think every rookie QB has one of those... see:Kyle Boller.

Everyone has opinions, and that doesnt mean you dont know what your talking about. If I say a Honda Civic is the fastest car ever, because its my opinion does it make it right? **** no. I hate that "well its my opinion...waaaaa" bull ****. **** that. Either defend your claim with facts or be prepared to get ridiculed for being a dumbass. It is what it is son, dont get it twisted. Brady? Dude, get out. You said it was a reach because you were gonna gauge our reaction then proclaim yourself a "genius" for calling it first or hide behind the wording in your post. GTFO with that nonsense.
    Well Joe I get your drift and while I'm not going to post every article I read when I googled NFL Strongest arms of all time, I will tell you that when I did I saw Tom Bradys name more than exspected. And most post said although he doesn't throw the longest ball maybe not even top 10 in this Category but that his overall arm strenght and velocity are great and they said he throws it as hard anyone from 15 to 25 yrds. So I'm not going to argue with you anymore but my topic was strongest arms not furthest throw. Maybe he's not in the top 5 but he was in mine so let me go put my helmet on and change my diaper

Check out this video of vick.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92ee9git518

Quote Originally Posted by CobyElway7 View Post
    Well Joe I get your drift and while I'm not going to post every article I read when I googled NFL Strongest arms of all time, I will tell you that when I did I saw Tom Bradys name more than exspected. And most post said although he doesn't throw the longest ball maybe not even top 10 in this Category but that his overall arm strenght and velocity are great and they said he throws it as hard anyone from 15 to 25 yrds. So I'm not going to argue with you anymore but my topic was strongest arms not furthest throw. Maybe he's not in the top 5 but he was in mine so let me go put my helmet on and change my diaper
    kthnxbye...

ps - when i googled your search, 2 of the links on the first page that were actually relevant were NOT forums or blogs by no name people, so while Brady may have come up, its quite apparent people confused strongest arm with best QB. Big difference.
    Last edited by Fat Joe; 05-06-2008 at 11:03 PM.

I'm surprised that a dolt fan hasn't said "Rivers has the strongest arm in the league"
    Official Knowshon Rockwell Moreno Fan Club Member #10

Creator of the smiley

I think one name that was left off the list is Mike Vick. That kid had an absolute CANNON of an arm.

I don't know what Brady is doing on the list, and there is no way Bradshaw threw the ball 100 yrds, unless he happened to have a 50mph wind behind him and put sails on the football.

When I think of pure arm strength, Id ont' think of guys like Marino.

Its guys like... Elway...Favre... Vick (yes, Vick this high)...Young....Bradshaw...Bledsoe.....

here is brady throwin apx 63 yrds... IN A GAME <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r1s4ReSvjyA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r1s4ReSvjyA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object> his arm strength is underestimated... but for top 5 .. in nfl now .. ( not counting farve since he is retired ) .. 1. Russell 2. Cutler 3. Brady 4. Manning 5. Palmer
    [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]100% Raider Hater :::[COLOR="Blue"][/COLOR] Welcome to Broncos Country

damnit how do i like you tube videos in posts!
    [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrange"][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]100% Raider Hater :::[COLOR="Blue"][/COLOR] Welcome to Broncos Country