Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Marlon McCree new starting SS

Marlon McCree told me that he has been asked to take Lynch's position at FS. Any thoughts, I think he gives us the cover safety we need.
    Last edited by T8KNOVR; 05-08-2008 at 11:06 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by T8KNOVR View Post
    Marlon McCree told me that he has been asked to take Lynch's position at SS. Any thoughts, I think he gives us the cover safety we need.
    now did he actually tell you or are u making this up?

Quote Originally Posted by broooks77 View Post
    now did he actually tell you or are u making this up?
    Actually told me this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was under the impression that Lynch actually played FS with Denver....
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

So was I...
    [B][U][SIZE="4"]Owned:[/SIZE][/U][/B]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actually told me this.
    was it through some nflnetwork video by any chance?
    disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Marlon McCree told me that he has been asked to take Lynch's position at SS. Any thoughts, I think he gives us the cover safety we need.
    I'm pretty new on these boards so I might not be aware, but are you a reporter or friend of McCree? Do you have any proof that can substantiate this claim? I have no doubt that McCree was brought in to compete for a spot but I would think they would let them actually “compete” for the job. Never have been a fan of outright giving a starting position to someone.

Thx,
    Joe
    To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

**Team Signature Compliments of Stand Ablaze**

Sniff Sniff...anybody smell that? The smell of bull****?
    [SIZE="2"][B]Nobody reads sigs, hell nobody even reads my posts [/B][/SIZE]

Smile If you are gonna......

I would hope that a little better effort would be made to convence us of your sincerity. The BS remark seems accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer1531 View Post
    Sniff Sniff...anybody smell that? The smell of bull****?
    I actually attend church in San Diego with Marlon and LT. i will try and send you pic's of me at the Bronco game where LT broke the scoring record. I was in the box with LT's family.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hmmm where to start, lynch played FS not SS and mcree being a friend of your is possible but it helps if you subsatiate this in some way.

I actually attend church in San Diego with Marlon and LT. i will try and send you pic's of me at the Bronco game where LT broke the scoring record. I was in the box with LT's family.
    I had Brunch with the Shanahan's , and Mike told me that Safety is up for grabs. So maybe Marlon is mistaken, or misheard. On a side note, Brunch at Mikey's house is the bomb!!!! They always have those little potatoes, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
    Adopted Athlete: Leone Battista Alberti

Claim to Fame: I met the Man who met Andy Griffith
    http://www.museum.tv/archives/etv/G/...riffithand.jpg

http://www.dewmocracy.com/assets/poster_SuperNova.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by no-pseudo-fan View Post
    I had Brunch with the Shanahan's , and Mike told me that Safety is up for grabs. So maybe Marlon is mistaken, or misheard. On a side note, Brunch at Mikey's house is the bomb!!!! They always have those little potatoes, MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
    Did you have those home-made cheese sticks that his wife makes? I love the Italian seasoning that she uses!
    Personal goals: GOAL WEIGHT = 250lbs
    Weight loss needed for FGW = 120 lbs
    Weight lost so far: - 24 lbs

I believe in the San Diego Bronco fan connection! Just to let evryone know, I took it to LT on his home golf course (Maderras) last year!

I wouldn't be surprised to see McCree #1 on the depth chart at SS entering camp. However Lynch is our starting FS and will be getting spelled on passing downs by Abdullah, imo.

If you've watched Shanny over the years there is no possition set untill the season starts...aint that right Bubby Brister!

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBRONCOFAN View Post
    I believe in the San Diego Bronco fan connection! Just to let evryone know, I took it to LT on his home golf course (Maderras) last year!

I wouldn't be surprised to see McCree #1 on the depth chart at SS entering camp. However Lynch is our starting FS and will be getting spelled on passing downs by Abdullah, imo.

If you've watched Shanny over the years there is no possition set untill the season starts...aint that right Bubby Brister!
    Okay after all is said I done I was wrong about saying SS and meant FS. I have not played the Maderas course but did eat dinner with LT at the El Toritos right off the freeway near his house.