Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by elevation INC View Post
    hmmm where to start, lynch played FS not SS and mcree being a friend of your is possible but it helps if you subsatiate this in some way.
    Granted but Lynch is slowing down and is better in the box than covering so the move to SS is viable and if Mcree is better so be it. I love lynch he's been great threw the years but he has lost a step. May the best man win for team reasons not personal.

Quote Originally Posted by T8KNOVR View Post
    Okay after all is said I done I was wrong about saying SS and meant FS. I have not played the Maderas course but did eat dinner with LT at the El Toritos right off the freeway near his house.
    It was cool, it was a drizzly morning and me and two buddies had a tee time and they backed out "because it was raining." I went anyway and got teamed up with some guy named Sonny. It turned out to be LT's buddy who he played with at TCU and he was in town to watch the Raider/Charger game. So we played a few holes and his cell phone rang and I heard him say "yeah, he's cool." Minutes later here comes LT on a cart with the marshal and he played a few holes with us before they had to cut out. I took a picture on my cell and sent it to my buddy (who didn't go because it was raining) a huge Charger fan...it was classic! I always wear a Bronco hat while golfing and it took him a whole two seconds to say "BRONCOS!" I said, damn straight! Best fans/organization in all of sports. He says something like the stadium was empty by the third quarter...

All in all a very nice guy with a wicked slice!

LOL @ all these bitter fans who are making fun of this guy for bringing inside knowledge. This is actually a productive thread, rather than OMG JAY CUTLER WILL THROW 50 TDs THIS YEAR! YAY WE ARE AWESOME!!! LULZ!!!

Get a damn grip. Thanks for the PRODUCTIVE thread man! We need a different starter at safety, Lynch is too much of a coverage liability.
    [IMG]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6769/burnedlr1.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by GridironChamp View Post
    I was under the impression that Lynch actually played FS with Denver....
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronkster View Post
    So was I...
    Busted . . .

-----

Quote Originally Posted by TD Machine View Post
    LOL @ all these bitter fans who are making fun of this guy for bringing inside knowledge. This is actually a productive thread, rather than OMG JAY CUTLER WILL THROW 50 TDs THIS YEAR! YAY WE ARE AWESOME!!! LULZ!!!

Get a damn grip. Thanks for the PRODUCTIVE thread man! We need a different starter at safety, Lynch is too much of a coverage liability.
    The question would be if its a reliable source. If it isnt, its more worthless than thos threads.

Lynch held our defense together last year. Any time he was not playing, the defense looked extremely lost. If someone can outplay John, they need to bring the sense of calm he does.

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
    SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Quote Originally Posted by draco193 View Post
    The question would be if its a reliable source. If it isnt, its more worthless than thos threads.

Lynch held our defense together last year. Any time he was not playing, the defense looked extremely lost. If someone can outplay John, they need to bring the sense of calm he does.
    If Lynch "held together" a defense that gave up 26 points per game, than i'd prefer someone else hold it together who doesnt give up almost 4 TDs per. "Sense of calm"? *** does that even matter? The man is slow and cannot compete in todays NFL. You need to come to grips with that.
    [IMG]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6769/burnedlr1.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by kona bronco View Post
    Granted but Lynch is slowing down and is better in the box than covering so the move to SS is viable and if Mcree is better so be it. I love lynch he's been great threw the years but he has lost a step. May the best man win for team reasons not personal.
    Agreed-

Lynch had already lost a step when he came over from Tampa Bay. I try to be careful when saying this because I don't want to get "run out of Dodge", but at this point he is a shadow of his former self. I wonder if the only reason we brought him back is because he is a team leader and there are a lot of new young guys. From what I saw last year he is only good in run support if he is in the box, and has the runner in front of him with little ground to cover. Let's face it, at this point the only guys slower than him on the defense are probably the defensive tackles. I am not trying to bag on Lynch, but I did watch the games last year like everyone else.

Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Marlon McRee owns Hazma Abuddlah(sp)
    he needs to be our SS to win this season
    I am a Moss lover
    [img]http://www.daretogamble.com/uploaded_images/Jarvis-Moss-790611.jpg[/img]

If Lynch "held together" a defense that gave up 26 points per game, than i'd prefer someone else hold it together who doesnt give up almost 4 TDs per. "Sense of calm"? *** does that even matter? The man is slow and cannot compete in todays NFL. You need to come to grips with that.
    The calm does. Two games John missed, Indy and Detroit. 38 and 44 points yielded. Those games werent just bad for the defense, they were horrific. Di you watch the Green Bay game after John left? We could not line up correctly to save our lives.

The 4 TDs a game also played largely into the fact that the entire defnese last year was putrid. I cant even begin to imagine how bad it would have been without John. Like I said, if someone can outplay him, fine. But, they need to bring the leadership with them, otherwise, Id rather have John playing.

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
    SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

He may not be the player he used to be, but hasn't the guy still gone to the pro bowl every year he's been a Bronco?

Hey hey guys urgent news!

Terrell Davis is going to make a comeback to the NFL, specifically the Broncos. I just received a text message from him. I'll forward it to you as soon as possible.

I'm sick of listening to people who know more than the professonals that run this team.....If you guys know so much, why are you not employed by the National Football League....NEWSFLASH.......your not ever going to be that good.....maybe you should come to grips with that
    [SIZE="4"]Josh McD support since 2009[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="5"]Broncos fan since 1979[/SIZE]

You are completely wrong... and I think its time you come to grips with that.

Quote Originally Posted by T8KNOVR View Post
    Marlon McCree told me that he has been asked to take Lynch's position at FS. Any thoughts, I think he gives us the cover safety we need.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman1987 View Post
    lulz pwnt.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones