Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniptilla View Post
    I am in no way a fan of McCree but did you all know his 40 yd time at the combine years ago was 4.62......I suspect his speed is even slower now. If Lynch and McCree start at the Safety positions, the Broncos will not only have great experience on the field but possibly the two slowest starting safeties in the league.
    From a Kentucky fan... McCree was a college WLB (had a real knack for sacks and tackles behind the LOS), moved to S due to size.

by comparison to another Bronco in camp out of UK, Woodyard played in college at 15+ Lbs heavier and is faster.

but McCree hasn't lasted 7 seasons in the NFL on his measurables. He does it with hard work and hard hits, superb pre-game prep (he's a film fanatic), and leadership in the defensive backfield. Marlon isn't a star athlete, or a Pro Bowl caliber safety; but his presence tends to make a secondary better.

Quote Originally Posted by kritikalcat View Post
    From a Kentucky fan... .
    I'm sorry...

The thread title and thread starters actual post contradict each other. Is he playing SS or FS?
    KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Booster Gold View Post
    I'm sorry...
    Thanks, but we're pretty happy with the 'Cats lately. We're hoping to see Wesley, McCree and Big Dewayne all make an impact on the Broncos defense.

Quote Originally Posted by T8KNOVR View Post
    Marlon McCree told me that he has been asked to take Lynch's position at FS. Any thoughts, I think he gives us the cover safety we need.
    I told you all this in may, check the thread.

In the title you said strong, the post says free. You never said which, so for all I am concerned, you just took a 50/50 shot at this.
    Quote Originally Posted by darth-hideous View Post
    Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
    Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

Quote Originally Posted by T8KNOVR View Post
    I told you all this in may, check the thread.
    Non-believers =

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco-24 View Post
    In the title you said strong, the post says free. You never said which, so for all I am concerned, you just took a 50/50 shot at this.
    My bad for having the position wrong and using a "F" instead of a "S". Anyways listen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kritikalcat View Post
    From a Kentucky fan... McCree was a college WLB (had a real knack for sacks and tackles behind the LOS), moved to S due to size.

by comparison to another Bronco in camp out of UK, Woodyard played in college at 15+ Lbs heavier and is faster.

but McCree hasn't lasted 7 seasons in the NFL on his measurables. He does it with hard work and hard hits, superb pre-game prep (he's a film fanatic), and leadership in the defensive backfield. Marlon isn't a star athlete, or a Pro Bowl caliber safety; but his presence tends to make a secondary better.
    Good read from first page to last.

Merge with Would John lynch still be safety

There are two threads each with interesting points but same story maybe it need to be merged ?