Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by kmartin575 View Post
    What exactly is so solid about Niko Koutouvides? He has never had more than 62 tackles in a season and that was as a rookie. Since then his best season was last year with 23 tackles. 1 career sack, 0 interceptions, yadda yadda yadda. I laugh at the Broncos expecting this guy to be a starting middle linebacker. Runningbacks around the AFC West have to be licking their chops.
    kmartin, learn where the smack section is, and keep it there. You never want to contribute at all unless you spew is smack, and its never anything other than crap. At least the Charger fans keep it in the smack section. Go away. Find the right place for your sorry butt, and keep it there.

Learn NOW.. that no one... NO ONE.. considers you to be anything other than a lame poster with nothing of value to say. Its always been that way. We're sorry that the other board is down, because now we have to deal with your lame-assed-posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
    Since you want to talk about stats maybe we should talk about the 2007 Chiefs stats. It looks to me like Niko's stats are on par with pretty much the entire Chiefs Defense. Well except for maybe Jared Allen, but OH WAIT...

Isn't he a Viking now?

Yadda, Yadda, Yadda...
    2007 Chiefs defense: 13th in overall defense, 14th in scoring defense
    2007 Broncos defense: 19th in overall defense, 28th in scoring defense

Now what were you saying again? Our defense sucks? I would take a look at your own defense before you started making wise cracks.
    "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Now what were you saying again? Our defense sucks? I would take a look at your own defense before you started making wise cracks.
    What do the Broncos have to do with a single thing I posted? If you answered nothing you would be correct. I never once mentioned the Broncos. If your going to argue semantics you should at least attempt to stick to the topic. Besides I have to agree with Ravage. I have yet to see you post a single constructive, or even useful post. Just a lot of unfounded smack talk. If you are incapable of, or unwilling to add to a productive discussion in a non-inflammatory manner then maybe you should invest your time in the smack section where that sort of thing is more tolerable.
    Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

are you guys really that condemning over a first offense DUI?

How about this wise crack:
    Week 10: 27-11
    Week 14: 41-7

Here's another Gem for Chiefs fans:
    4-12

I'd take a look at the two games Denver and KC played this past year before making wise cracks.

I'm also a bit concerned why you were absent from these boards for like 3 months until word broke that KC had a pretty good draft. Where were you man? You have yet to answer that question.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post

I'm also a bit concerned why you were absent from these boards for like 3 months until word broke that KC had a pretty good draft. Where were you man? You have yet to answer that question.
    Good Post

I havent heard from him in awile up until now