Page 105 of 537 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 8053
    Quote Originally Posted by Southstander View Post
    His talent is being wasted right now. He is good at being funny, but I would love for them to let him off his "chain".

ps: DS it is good you and I finally have found something we both like!
    You can say that again.

~~~`
    All reports have HBK leaving for good, or at the very least a LONG time. He was saying his goodbyes after the match
    Right before his match with Taker, you could see him mouthing "one more time" right before he goes to pray. I think he planned this long term... it's a solid way to go out in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Legacy vs. Orton??? Who cares. Everyone was super-hyped for the Michaels-Taker match because of what was at stake and what was presented to us before.
    With the exception of Orton, I can't figure out what Legacy's appeal is. Sorry, walking around without any pants talking about how you're related to your dad is not a gimmick.

Top heel:

That Ziggler guy isn't half bad. He impressed me right away.

I still say Jack Swagger will be a main heel in the next two years if his character is developed correctly.

CM Punk won me over from two years ago.

There is one guy that's an enigma. His character now works, but it severely limits his growth. What he was before was perfect, and that's Santino Morella. If you ever saw his ringwork before WWE, he looks like Kurt Angle, Tazz and Rick Steiner all rolled into one.
    I think it's clear they want Swagger to show what he's got. We'll see if he fumbles it like Kofi apparently has. I haven't seen anything out of his character that's cool, but I haven't seen much of his character either.

I'm blown away they turned Santino face, then stopped using him. He was actually getting some pops as a heel, they should have kept him there. He's excellent on the mic but then wwe took it all away for some strange reason.
    You've got to know when to sack em...

It just hit me how the HBK/Taker match should have been booked. I think a Iron Man or two out of three falls match would have not only been more exciting but give HBK something for all his years of being the best ever.

It would have alloed Shawn to be the first/only person to ever get a pin fall on Taker but also allowed the (stupid) streak to stay alive and end Mr Wrestlemaina's career on a high note.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!

Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle View Post
    With the exception of Orton, I can't figure out what Legacy's appeal is. Sorry, walking around without any pants talking about how you're related to your dad is not a gimmick.
    What makes me mad is that they're giving the right push to the wrong Rhodes. Dustin Rhodes was the truth as a wrestler, but then he became (breathe in) Goldust. And he has mic presence too. What a waste.

I think it's clear they want Swagger to show what he's got. We'll see if he fumbles it like Kofi apparently has. I haven't seen anything out of his character that's cool, but I haven't seen much of his character either.
    What happened with Kofi? I missed the whole thing with his rise and apparent fall. All I know is that now he's from Ghana (his true birthplace) and his thick Jamaican accent miraculously transformed into a slight African accent.

I'm blown away they turned Santino face, then stopped using him. He was actually getting some pops as a heel, they should have kept him there. He's excellent on the mic but then wwe took it all away for some strange reason.
    Whatever they give him, you can tell he'll make it work. As a mat performer, he's much too talented to be stuck in this gimmick.

What happened with Kofi? I missed the whole thing with his rise and apparent fall. All I know is that now he's from Ghana (his true birthplace) and his thick Jamaican accent miraculously transformed into a slight African accent.
    Id like to know what happened with him too. Basically he dropped his accent and got put into a feud with Orton that lasted a good amount of time. And it wasnt bad. But then it slowly turned from a feud to one sided in favor of Orton.

Kofi looked like he was getting pretty big for a while and then it just stopped.
    LET 'ER BUCK!!!
    Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

One thing I really am interested in seeing though, is Orton as a face (or even a tweener). Ive never seen Orton as a face (has he been one?) before and im interested to see what they do with this whole insanity thing that he does in his matches.

Like all his twitches and body movements give off the notion that hes not all there. I want to see how they work that as a face.
    LET 'ER BUCK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneDovs View Post
    One thing I really am interested in seeing though, is Orton as a face (or even a tweener). Ive never seen Orton as a face (has he been one?) before and im interested to see what they do with this whole insanity thing that he does in his matches.

Like all his twitches and body movements give off the notion that hes not all there. I want to see how they work that as a face.
    I do not think Orton can be a face. Atleast I will have a hard time seeing him as one.

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneDovs View Post

Orton was a face when he won the title from HHH and was outsed from Evolution. Im interested to see it as well.

I do not think Orton can be a face. Atleast I will have a hard time seeing him as one.
    Thats what Im thinking too. Theyve just built such a character with him as a heel that it would be weird seeing him as a face.

Im guessing they might try it but I dont think itll go over well. But then again even as a heel Orton would get a darn decent amount of cheers when he came out for a match.
    LET 'ER BUCK!!!

I am excited to see the "new" storylines that usally start after Maina, as well as the WWE Draft.

Orton's turn is one of those Stone Cold-type things where the fans dictated that he be what he is. I bet they only make minimal changes to his character. He'll be a badass face, something that the WWE has been missing for a long time.
    HEAR ME ROAR!

Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

I am excited to see the "new" storylines that usally start after Maina, as well as the WWE Draft.
    Snap into a slim Jim OHHH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

If they are turning Orton face, and Hunter heal I hope they do not try to relive this rivalry.

What makes me mad is that they're giving the right push to the wrong Rhodes. Dustin Rhodes was the truth as a wrestler, but then he became (breathe in) Goldust. And he has mic presence too. What a waste.
    I've seen bits and pieces of Dustin Rhodes in WCW. I've heard he was actually pretty good. I was never the biggest WCW fan with the exception of Sting so I don't know.

The push for Kofi came out of nowhere and he had some excellent matches against Orton. Seemed like the crowd was getting behind him. I know he blew an ending to Monday Night Raw pretty badly once, and I've read he got up after an RKO too quickly (that I don't remember)... after that Orton started pinning him cleanly over and over killing the feud.

He's young. Jeff Hardy and Randy Orton himself have both blown spots. He's got ability, needs to drop the Jamaican music though and find some gimmick that's just natural and works. Kinda vague I know, but I'm reminded of when the Rock dropped the "blue chipper" gimmick and just developed his persona. In short, drop the Jamaican stereotype and find something more "real" if that makes sense.
    Whatever they give him, you can tell he'll make it work. As a mat performer, he's much too talented to be stuck in this gimmick.
    I read a story somewhere about him actually getting jumped by a group of guys, and by the time he got help 2 or 3 of them were out cold. I think he has a legit shoot fighting background of some sort.

Hell, I'd be happy if they gave him the mic and had him "feuding" with Austin again.
    Last edited by Freestyle; 03-29-2010 at 05:46 PM.
    You've got to know when to sack em...

The push for Kofi came out of nowhere and he had some excellent matches against Orton. Seemed like the crowd was getting behind him. I know he blew an ending to Monday Night Raw pretty badly once, and I've read he got up after an RKO too quickly (that I don't remember)... after that Orton started pinning him cleanly over and over killing the feud.

He's young. Jeff Hardy and Randy Orton himself have both blown spots. He's got ability, needs to drop the Jamaican music though and find some gimmick that's just natural and works. Kinda vague I know, but I'm reminded of when the Rock dropped the "blue chipper" gimmick and just developed his persona. In short, drop the Jamaican stereotype and find something more "real" if that makes sense.
    Do you know which Raw he messed up? Because I know hes had some small errors here and there (who doesnt?) but I cant recall something that just looked so out of place that he messed it up. Would be much appreciated. :salute!:

What gimmick could you see working for Kofi in your opinion?
    LET 'ER BUCK!!!