Page 51 of 537 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
    Well apparently Henry qualified for the MITB.

That is going to be kind weird seeing that big huge guy climbing a ladder.
    LET 'ER BUCK!!!
    Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

So JBL beat Punk for the IC title. Now we gotta see a belt around his fat waist.
    Also this makes JBL a TC champ.

Kofi qualified for MITB beaint Jericho, with a little help from Flair. Flair's music hit and he came out and it just caused Jericho to break the Walls.
    Wish it had been Stone Cold.
    LET 'ER BUCK!!!

it also makes J.B.L. a grand slam Champion as well

He's held the Euro Championship too?

Didnt know that.
    LET 'ER BUCK!!!

yeah he held it in 2002 after the brands broke the APA up and before he was the Hardcore champion

All the storylines are really compelling right now. I loved the HBK-Undertaker promo. I loved that Undertaker appeared behind HBK and he was just like "Hello, I've been expecting you." He doesn't freak Shawn out at all, and I think that's awesome. I'd been wanting Undertaker to win and go to 17-0, but I'm starting to really want Shawn to win.

JBL winning the Intercontinental Title really surprised me. He did say he was going to do something historic at Wrestlemania....people are speculating that he is going to retire as the Intercontinental Champ. People in the know are saying that his retirement is imminent, because the back issues that caused him to retire the first time are resurfacing. Perhaps he'll go and say he's going to retire as IC Champ, and then someone will come out and win it from him, thus spoiling his plan to do something historic, and he retires anyway. Who knows though, maybe he really will retire as IC Champ. The only other person to retire as Champion was Trish Stratus.

I'm really getting into the Triple H-Randy Orton feud. This one is just interesting to me. It was awesome last Monday...he's talking on the Jumbotron..."Hey, go get that." *nudges Samantha*...talking..talking...sudden look of realization..."WAIT!! SAMANTHA DON'T OPEN THE DOOR!!!" *CRASH!!* Loved it.

"Veekie...you got some 'splainin to do!!" That was amazing. And does the thought of Vickie and Big Show gross anyone else out? As if Edge/Vickie wasn't bad enough...guess we'll find out tonight on Smackdown what's really going to happen.
    I adopted Peanut!!!
    Adopted by *Atwater*!!!

I'm UNDEFEATED at Broncos games!!!!

12/06/09 @ Kansas City: W 44-13

Here are my Wrestlemania predictions so far:

For the World Heavyweight Championship:
    Edge (c) vs. Big Show vs. John Cena

Big Show wins his first Wrestlemania match and makes things interesting. Will he be drafted to Raw, or will he keep the WHC on Smackdown?

For the WWE Championship:
    Triple H (c) vs. Randy Orton

Triple H retains, putting Randy in the minority. Winners of the Royal Rumble Match usually win the World Title they seek. HHH wins after interference from the McMahons.

25-Diva Battle Royal:
    They'll probably have Beth Phoenix win this one.

Money in the Bank Ladder Match:
    CM Punk vs. Kane vs. Mark Henry vs. MVP vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Christian vs. Finlay

Before you start saying "What the....Finlay?" It's already been taped, and Finlay wins the last spot on the Smackdown that's airing tonight. That being said, I get the feeling Christian is going to win it. Then, he will likely wait till after the Draft and go to whatever brand he wants.

Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker:

I honestly don't know. They'll put on one of the most epic matches in history, and somebody has to win. I think Undertaker wins this one, and will probably lose in Phoenix next year to the company's next up-and-comer.
    I adopted Peanut!!!
    Adopted by *Atwater*!!!

I'm UNDEFEATED at Broncos games!!!!

12/06/09 @ Kansas City: W 44-13

"Veekie...you got some 'splainin to do!!" That was amazing. And does the thought of Vickie and Big Show gross anyone else out? As if Edge/Vickie wasn't bad enough...guess we'll find out tonight on Smackdown what's really going to happen.
    Its like a blue whale gettin down with a brontosaurus.

Nastiness.
    LET 'ER BUCK!!!

they won't give the streak to some "up and Comer" otherwise they would've gave it to Orton when they fought at 21 so this is the year that the streak ends their affraid that the guy who ends the Dead Man's streak will leave the company

Wrestle Mania 25

Big Show new World Heavyweight Champion

Randy Orton new WWE Champion

Christian will win the Money In The Bank

Shawn Micheals will end Taker's streak

Jeff will beat the hell out of Matt

I remeber the great one... you know... THE ROCK!

CAN YOU SMELL!!!!!! WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!!!!

Former WWE star Test found dead

“I'm actually wondering who's next? Who's next to die?”

That question was posed by Andrew “Test” Martin in his MySpace blog in November 2005 after Eddie Guerrero died at 38.

In a scene that has become far too familiar in the wrestling industry, Martin was found dead in his Tampa, Fla., home by police officers last night. He was a few days shy of his 34th birthday.

There is no indication of foul play, according to a statement released by the police.

It’s a sad ending for a guy who at one point appeared to have a bright future in the business.

Martin was originally trained by Bret Hart before being signed to a WWE developmental deal. Along with fellow Canadians Adam Copeland (Edge) and Jason Reso (Christian), Martin trained at camps run by former NWA world champion Dory Funk Jr.

Martin debuted as Test on WWE television in 1998 as a bodyguard for Motley Crue during the band’s live performance on Raw. He eventually joined The Corporation, WWE’s top heel faction at the time.

Martin was often described as a younger and more mobile Kevin Nash, and it looked as if he was going to get a big push after he entered into a story line relationship with Stephanie McMahon. But in a plot twist, Triple H and Stephanie hooked up and Martin never would advance past the mid-card.

He became a competent worker in the ring, and with his height (6 feet 6) and muscular physique, it’s surprising that he never got more of a push. It was most likely his lack of charisma that held him back.

In a decision that was heavily criticized, WWE released Martin while he was recovering from spinal fusion surgery. It was during that time that he posted the blog about Guerrero’s death. He wrote about the growing number of wrestlers who were addicted to prescription pain medication and accused WWE of having little regard for the well-being of its performers.

Despite his condemnation of WWE, Martin returned to the company in 2006 as a member of the ECW roster. He was released a little less than a year later shortly after receiving a 30-day suspension for violating WWE’s Wellness policy.

Martin last appeared on national television in 2007, when he had a short stint in TNA.

My condolences go out to Martin’s family and friends.
    ............ so sad

RIP

RIP

Andrew “Test” Martin

Quote Originally Posted by #1snake_fan View Post
    they won't give the streak to some "up and Comer" otherwise they would've gave it to Orton when they fought at 21 so this is the year that the streak ends their affraid that the guy who ends the Dead Man's streak will leave the company

Wrestle Mania 25

Big Show new World Heavyweight Champion

Randy Orton new WWE Champion

Christian will win the Money In The Bank

Shawn Micheals will end Taker's streak

Jeff will beat the hell out of Matt
    Orton WAS going to break it, but Taker vetoed it because of Orton's Shoulder injury, he did not want to have the streak ended by an injuried Superstar.

There was talk of having Lil Ted end it, since Vince is big on him, and it would work with the MDM being the one to bring in Taker.

~~~~

UPDATE on the 25 Diva battle Royal

Amy "Lita" Dumas (declined offer)

- Nora "Molly Holly" Greenwald (declined offer to wrestle, but will be on hand during WrestleMania weekend)

- Wendi Richter (declined offer)

- Terri Runnels (said she has no interest in wrestling)

- Ashley Massaro (unable to appear due to personal reasons)

- Debra (has denied reports of a possible appearance at WrestleMania)

- Rena "Sable" Lesnar (pregnant)
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!

welcome back south

it's going to be shawn to end the streak or else they would have given it to Vladimir Kozlov (up and comer)

Why don't you people see that Taker doesn't want to do this forever ? he is going to retire after WrestleMania