Virginia Tech - Loss, but it's close
    No. 6 Missouri - Close loss
    at Texas Tech - Loss
    at Iowa State - Win
    Baylor - Win
    at Oklahoma - Loss
    Kansas - Loss
    at Kansas State - Win
    Colorado - Close win (Rivalry game, it can get crazy)

So that adds up to 7-5. Could be worse.
    So far, the bold is the only one I was wrong about (excluding the "close loss, big win" thing...I just kinda said that to add to it a little lol)

Y'all weren't supposed to beat KU, but congrats on that. Good teams win games they're not supposed to win. That, or KU is just overrated this year.
    I adopted Peanut!!!
    Adopted by *Atwater*!!!

I'm UNDEFEATED at Broncos games!!!!

12/06/09 @ Kansas City: W 44-13

win the last two and my prediction will be right with 8-4, that will be a successful first season for bo in terms of wins and losses.

I was at the Game yesterday......What an atmosphere, Everyone was going nuts. Helu was awesome. I was so proud yesterday, as well as freezing cold.

If this does not prove Helu deserves to be the starter I don't know what does! Lucky is good all around, but right now he is the 3rd best option running the ball.

There is NO REASON at all why they should not beat the crap outta KSU and the Cream Puffs.

Quote Originally Posted by jhns View Post
    Man, Kansas was almost as overrated as the Chargers this season. I haven't watched them up until this point and I have to say that they are much worse than I expected.
    Their defense is 100 times worse then last year! Man no one in the Big 12 North can play good D at all!

Untill Nebraska can play like the Blackshirts of old, they will never compete with the big boys again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco Axe View Post
    Their defense is 100 times worse then last year! Man no one in the Big 12 North can play good D at all!

Untill Nebraska can play like the Blackshirts of old, they will never compete with the big boys again.
    I agree,

Lets see what Bo can do once all of callahan's recruits are out. I think Bo can re-assemble the Blackshirts of old.

Bo has gotta do it! Hell they ain't even handed out Blackshirts this YEAR! How wrong is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco Axe View Post
    Bo has gotta do it! Hell they ain't even handed out Blackshirts this YEAR! How wrong is that?
    Haha they handed out blackshirts the day after u say this lol.

THROW THA BONES

:salute!:

They played semi decent d against KU, hope to see a repeat performance at KSU!!!:salute!:

I predict at LEAST a 21 point victory against the Puffloes, and a Gator Bowl bid.

After we beat CU, I will have only been off by 4 on my prediction. Not bad. :salute!:

NU is a 18 point fave against the Puffs, I expect and hope it is a LOT MORE then that!!!

I'm not too surprised at UNL success this year. I'd love to have a QB like Ganz. He's a tough kid.
    [url]www.allbuffs.com[/url]
    [IMG]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/7/7e/DenverBroncosOld.gif[/IMG]

well we went 8-4 and beat CU just like i predicted.

it was a successful first year for BO, regardless of what happens in the bowl game. if we win the bowl game that will just be an added bonus and give us even more hope for the future.

great season guys! go big red! N