Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Southstander View Post
    You are a twit, Southstander.

I walked into work at 6am the that morning, and one of my buddies says, "did you hear? Darrent Williams was killed." He was a Raider fan and I told him to shut up, because that kind of stuff isn't funny. Then I turned on the TV to ESPN.... I was in shock for a long time.

R.I.P. D-Will! You will never be forgotten!

This high profile case was weird from the get go.

The scenario

The incident

The participants

The crime

DPD isn't to blame for the longivity of this investigation.
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Quote Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco View Post
    You are a twit, Southstander.
    I'm a twit because I'm upset that the DPD can not find the person that killed my Brother?
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!

Quote Originally Posted by cutler7624 View Post
    Nice article. I wiki'ed darrent williams a few months ago and they said it was the crips. All i want to know is why in the heck were those low life crips at Kenyon Martins birthday party. I mean if you make millions of dollars why would you associate with those people. They shot up a hummer full of Broncos and they live in denver.
    I don't think Darrent was an angel and Kenyon is probably connected to gangs as well.Just a modern day mafia.
    The NFL being played overseas is a terrible idea.

This whole case and scenario is exactly the reason why proffessional athletes should stay the heck out of nightclubs!

You want to have a new year's party, cool, have it at your house.

I am all for these guys partying a little and letting off some steam but this was a very tragic event and these players should all learn their lessons from this.

As a proffessional athlete you need to protect yourself at all times, you are a target, and someone will always start s**t because of who you are, it's all in how you handle it, in this case, a couple of punks (Marshall and his cousin) yapped back at the wrong people and wound up getting their buddy killed in the process, it sickens me!

A couple of hours after losing a game and flushing your whole season down the toilet you go out to a nightclub and get into a scuffle with some lowly gang-members, come on these guys have got to know better than this!

Bottom line is a team invest alot of money into you, you need to pay them back by staying the heck out of trouble, keep your nose clean, and just play football. If you want to party a little fine, always have a DD, stay out of confrontations, and use your freakin heads!

I am very happy that this is coming to a close, I hope this peice of trash and the losers that accompanied him are all locked up for life!

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    This whole case and scenario is exactly the reason why proffessional athletes should stay the heck out of nightclubs!

You want to have a new year's party, cool, have it at your house.

I am all for these guys partying a little and letting off some steam but this was a very tragic event and these players should all learn their lessons from this.

As a proffessional athlete you need to protect yourself at all times, you are a target, and someone will always start s**t because of who you are, it's all in how you handle it, in this case, a couple of punks (Marshall and his cousin) yapped back at the wrong people and wound up getting their buddy killed in the process, it sickens me!

A couple of hours after losing a game and flushing your whole season down the toilet you go out to a nightclub and get into a scuffle with some lowly gang-members, come on these guys have got to know better than this!

Bottom line is a team invest alot of money into you, you need to pay them back by staying the heck out of trouble, keep your nose clean, and just play football. If you want to party a little fine, always have a DD, stay out of confrontations, and use your freakin heads!

Now, now ...please stop making sense, would you?

Then again, I know there are loads of people out there who it actually hurts not to do something rash, stupid, or irresponsible ...all in the name of having "fun".

Well, now that Darrent has (both unwittingly and unfortunately) pointed out that little "life's lesson" once again, perhaps one or two more people will stop and think twice about what they could be getting themselves into. (Or we can only hope so, anyway.)

Last edited by sbutk; 06-04-2008 at 07:03 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    They're your teammates, now.
    Best of luck, TT!
    ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Southstander View Post
    I'm a twit because I'm upset that the DPD can not find the person that killed my Brother?

He was your brother as in sibling?
    The NFL being played overseas is a terrible idea.

Quote Originally Posted by eaglebronco View Post
    He was your brother as in sibling?
    Darrent Williams got murdered

And SouthStanders Real life brother got murdered.

2 different people.

South started a thread about it a while ago I believe.

D-Will was and is a true bronco!

I remember when I heard the news it was a few days after I think. I was watching the bears-saints playoff game not one effing mention about it!
    I switched over to Americas most wanted and I seen the end of the press with shanny then seen his picture saying if you know anthing about his killing

I hope this brings those cowards to justice! R.I.P. D-Will you are missed