Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Nice to see Jarvis Moss playing like a #1

He add 10 pounds of muscle and has been and a qoute"Kuper siad he's as strong as an ox and as fast as a deer" I hope he provides that second pass rush, Dummer, Moss Crowder...Opens up the middle for robertson and Thomasand maybe teams will have to keep a tight end to double. If he stays healthy he will earn his #1 tag it took super Mario in year 2 to get the wheels turning,btw Harvey his other end at Florida was taken very high and Moss was the leader of that D at Florida...Boy does that sound nice Moss, Dummer, Thomas, Robertson with Boss, Niko , and DJ...Champ and BLy with Lynch, Mcree or Manuel nickel Foxy... That means you have 3 solid DT' on the bench, Crowder coming in freh sorta like Justin Tuck...Nice all around D top 15 for sure If we play to potential top 10 and if that happens you already know our off. will be much improved....

Just dreaming out loud that everyone stays healthy...We can play with anyone if we stay healthy on both sides of the ball, and maybe this year 805 of our plays wont be 8 in the box....
    Adopted By: PowderAddict

Man o man if Jarvis Moss plays up to his potential this defense could be really nasty against the passing game.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutler=Elway View Post
    He add 10 pounds of muscle and has been and a qoute"Kuper siad he's as strong as an ox and as fast as a deer" I hope he provides that second pass rush, Dummer, Moss Crowder...Opens up the middle for robertson and Thomasand maybe teams will have to keep a tight end to double. If he stays healthy he will earn his #1 tag it took super Mario in year 2 to get the wheels turning,btw Harvey his other end at Florida was taken very high and Moss was the leader of that D at Florida...Boy does that sound nice Moss, Dummer, Thomas, Robertson with Boss, Niko , and DJ...Champ and BLy with Lynch, Mcree or Manuel nickel Foxy... That means you have 3 solid DT' on the bench, Crowder coming in freh sorta like Justin Tuck...Nice all around D top 15 for sure If we play to potential top 10 and if that happens you already know our off. will be much improved....

Just dreaming out loud that everyone stays healthy...We can play with anyone if we stay healthy on both sides of the ball, and maybe this year 805 of our plays wont be 8 in the box....

I'm pulling for Jarvis Moss this year more then any other single player...

I really like the looks of the Broncos Dline but they have to prove it...2nd year Crowder,Thomas,Moss sounds nice...Then you put in a fromer top 5 draft pick 4-3 DT Dewayne..Even better we have Elvis Dumervil

I think these guys should gel well this year....

The '05 Dline mite not have been the best but them guys played well together and know each other well.

Pryce,Ekuban,Warren,Myers,Brown

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoStampede View Post
    Man o man if Jarvis Moss plays up to his potential this defense could be really nasty against the passing game.
    yep, with Champ and Dre covering also, we could potentially be top 5 vs. pass.

Sig by Blondie79

This pass rush is going to help out our corners amazingly. More ints, and it also lets them only worry about the man they are covering, and not that run.
    Quote Originally Posted by darth-hideous View Post
    Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
    Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

The potential is there - but then again, so is Bob Slowik. I just don't know what to think of him yet. I'm still worried.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinky Pits View Post
    The potential is there - but then again, so is Bob Slowik. I just don't know what to think of him yet. I'm still worried.
    I thought we got rid of him.
    Quote Originally Posted by darth-hideous View Post
    Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
    Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco-24 View Post
    I thought we got rid of him.
    We got rid of bates, he actually left after he was offered to coach our LBs instead of defensive coordinator or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinky Pits View Post
    The Players really like Slowik. They have spoken very highly of him. Not so much confusion in his defense. They just get to line up and play football. We have the athletes, and I believe they will really come together this year. Should be fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Regardless of what some Broncos say of their former position coach, fans should be very worried about Bob Slowik.

It's common sense, he sucked everywhere he's been and was a record setting DC in Green Bay......and not in a good way.

If you're not worried, you're not paying attention......

Quote Originally Posted by stnzed View Post
    Regardless of what some Broncos say of their former position coach, fans should be very worried about Bob Slowik.

It's common sense, he sucked everywhere he's been and was a record setting DC in Green Bay......and not in a good way.

If you're not worried, you're not paying attention......
    I resent that comment. As, I pay attention more than most. It's my personal opinion. No, need to be condescending. We are rooting for the same team.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by bleedinorg@blue View Post
    I resent that comment. As, I pay attention more than most. It's my personal opinion. No, need to be condescending. We are rooting for the same team.
    That's just how he is. Don't take offense, the more you do--the more he'll insist on treating you that way.

If you've ever seen scrubs, he's like the board's very own Dr. Cox.

Quote Originally Posted by Maharishineo View Post
    That's just how he is. Don't take offense, the more you do--the more he'll insist on treating you that way.

If you've ever seen scrubs, he's like the board's very own Dr. Cox.
    Thanks for the info, but that doesn't change how I feel. We are having "discussions". Not telling everyone how stupid they are. Go Broncos!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by bleedinorg@blue View Post
    Thanks for the info, but that doesn't change how I feel. We are having "discussions". Not telling everyone how stupid they are. Go Broncos!
    To be honest with you, he's normally right. And there are a lot of members who don't pay attention, so if it's not you, then ignore it. But the facts are, Slowik has had a bad track record. The players like him, and that's the first step, buying into the system.

But does the system work for us? "Line up and play" is the system that won Jimmy Johnson and the Cowboys the Super Bowls during the 1990s so it definitely works for some teams. But that's also because the Cowboys draft team were experts at getting the biggest and baddest guys. The talent they have was innumerable. Do we have the talent to thrive in it? Hardly. Can we pull it off? Maybe.

Let me put it this way, we have a much better chance at flopping than jumping up into the high ranks of any defensive category. I understand "having faith in the team", and it is fine and dandy if you want to forfeit your candor for it. But personally, I prefer to keep an appropriate dosage of realism in my judgments.

I have always had faith in Moss when we got drafted..... lets see what he can do