Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutler=Elway View Post
    Let's just hope it's somewhere in the middle

I haven't seen anyone like him in the blue and orange... people will be a Jarvis Moss fan by game 1... I'll shut up and just watch him play becouse If he was making Ryan Clady look that stupid PLAY AFTER PLAY then we wasted a draft pick...but Clady was stopping Dummer, and Crowder...not shutting them out but at least getting his paws on them ... Moss looked like he false starts every play thats how fast he is... Even Clady said walking back to the locker room he's just a show off and did you see him false start with a wink talking about Moss... HE LOOKS LIKE A BEAST HIM AND DUMMER BOY OH BOY I'd HATE TO BE A QB...
    This is getting me even more pumped for this season!
    Quote Originally Posted by darth-hideous View Post
    Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
    Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

I'll tell ya, as a Buckeyes fan I saw what Moss can do in the 07; BCS Championship game.

He's got alot of potential, and if he can stay healthy, he's the next Osi Umenyiora!

Here is the SKINNY of it...

At camp last year he showed up 251 started his first game at 259

Feb 3 of this year when he got the boot off he was 260 {no weight loss} was in the USA today dont have the link anymore but I'll look it up... Here is the big jump he reported @ 265 pure muscle... He say's he'll be at 275 280 by game 1... Just look at some of last year photo's to this years...Leg's look 3x as big and he is filled out that #94... Very impressive with his workouts but it's going without being said, I guarantee at least 10 sack's and possibly a PRO BOWL....

I would like some of what you are smoking.
    "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by kmartin575 View Post
    I would like some of what you are smoking.
    I think you have already had enough, you being a Cheifs fan and all.
    Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.

Let's just hope it's somewhere in the middle

I haven't seen anyone like him in the blue and orange... people will be a Jarvis Moss fan by game 1... I'll shut up and just watch him play becouse If he was making Ryan Clady look that stupid PLAY AFTER PLAY then we wasted a draft pick...but Clady was stopping Dummer, and Crowder...not shutting them out but at least getting his paws on them ... Moss looked like he false starts every play thats how fast he is... Even Clady said walking back to the locker room he's just a show off and did you see him false start with a wink talking about Moss... HE LOOKS LIKE A BEAST HIM AND DUMMER BOY OH BOY I'd HATE TO BE A QB...
    Hmmm there better not be an article stating Jarvis got suspended for using illegal substances.

Quote Originally Posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
    Hmmm there better not be an article stating Jarvis got suspended for using illegal substances.
    Haha, just keep him away from Shawne Merriman and he will be fine!

I hope does well this up coming season

I still miss the blue background.

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    I'll tell ya, as a Buckeyes fan I saw what Moss can do in the 07; BCS Championship game.

He's got alot of potential, and if he can stay healthy, he's the next Osi Umenyiora!

I like the sound of that! Moss and Dumervil should reek havoc this year!
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?u=373387&type=sigpic&dateline=1325481226

BRONCOS!

HOKIES

GO STL CARDINALS!!!
    11 TIME CHAMPS!!!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3: 16 (KJV)

C=E, nice thread!

I think the fact that his legs look bigger is going to be huge. I always thought it looked like his legs were disproportionately thin. Obviously, coming back from his injury, this is a key part of his body that could have atrophied. By this account, though, it seems like he has been dedicated to building up strength in not just his legs, but his upper body as well.

I am hopeful about Moss and his performance this year. Lord knows we need to bolster the pass rush! Doom needs the help!

I really like Moss, and hope he has a solid year. If so, he will be a force for years to come, especially if he has solved his weight problem. Muscle, speed, and a great attitude can take you a long way. Cmon Jarvis...we're behind you!!!!!

Can't imagine the number of sacks, if Moss and Dumer turn up the heat. If healthy, I really see the dline (and D as a group) as a force this year. It's a quick, strong, and more experienced squad, and in some ways, characteristic of those great D's of the Bronco past. It may be too early to get really excited, but the right ingredients are in the mix.

Wait a minute guy, I thought that the camp was closed off and no one could go watch it... How did you see him? or see him schooling clady?

But i enjoy your enthusiasm. I also am a big moss fan and think he is going to surprise a lot of people. He and Doom are going to bring a lot of pressure. i dont know if jarvis will get 10 sacks or a probowl, but here hoping you are right.
    For now....
    1. Reuben Badass LB; 2. Joe Mixon RB; 3. Jake Butt TE; 3B Sid Jones DB; 4. Bucky Hoges TE; 6. Ryan Switzer WR. Trade for Sheldon Richardson.

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado69 View Post
    How about we just call you "Mr. Negative"? The D-Line has to prove itself, but it does have a lot of young talent and some depth. Last year was a great example of a lack of coordination. If a team can't be positive and hopeful in the offseason then they should all move to Chokeland. I support the positive view because I am a realist that likes the Broncos. Last season is not a representation of next season. Too many changes on the Broncos and in the league to say that things will happen like they did last year. There are numerous examples of teams recovering from a losing record to make the playoffs. Why can't you have faith in the Broncos?
    Call me whatever you want, I'll get over it.

I don't need to have faith in the Broncos, I prefer reality, and ignoring obvious concerns just to appease my fellow fans just isn't in my nature.

That's not being "Negative", it's called being "Objective".

I have zero difficulty in admitting that Bob Slowik and the Broncos can certainly have a great season and prove me and other critics wrong, but I find it hard to believe that the Optimist's can admit that there is a chance that hiring Slowik was incredibly stupid.

Anything is possible in the NFL, but that means the good and the bad, so I'm calling the Polyanna's bluff: Either admit that with his history, the hiring of Slowik was questionable or quit overreacting to people that can......

Smile Overreacting?

So now when someone doesn't agree with your opinion, they are overeacting? Put your ego away and realize that it is preseason and we don't know what will happen next season. Slowik does have something to prove from his past attempts as DC. Different players in a different place in a different system can, and will, lead to different outcomes. Since I am an old Bronco fan and have followed them through the Marlin Briscoe years and Orange Crush years, etc., I am positive because of their youthful talent. The Bronco's future looks good because of the recently drafted classes. If you can't see the improvement in talent, then you are a negative person and can whine all the time. Support your team with positive comments in a realistic manner. Will they win the Super Bowl this year? Most likely not. Will they be more competitive than last year? Probably so. As a Bronco fan, having faith in the team is reality. You are simply a negative poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado69 View Post
    So now when someone doesn't agree with your opinion, they are overeacting? Put your ego away and realize that it is preseason and we don't know what will happen next season. Slowik does have something to prove from his past attempts as DC. Different players in a different place in a different system can, and will, lead to different outcomes. Since I am an old Bronco fan and have followed them through the Marlin Briscoe years and Orange Crush years, etc., I am positive because of their youthful talent. The Bronco's future looks good because of the recently drafted classes. If you can't see the improvement in talent, then you are a negative person and can whine all the time. Support your team with positive comments in a realistic manner. Will they win the Super Bowl this year? Most likely not. Will they be more competitive than last year? Probably so. As a Bronco fan, having faith in the team is reality. You are simply a negative poster.
    You saying that me saying that hiring a DC with a horrible track record is reason for concern is me being "Negative" is YOU overreacting.

It really is that simple.

Get over me, I'm not the issue.

I support "My team" in a very realistic manner, you just don't have the stomach for it.

Btw, Slowik does have something to prove, he has to prove that he doesn't completely suck as a DC. The good news is he apparently has the best DL in the league, so he's got that going for him......
    Last edited by stnzed; 06-03-2008 at 07:33 PM.