Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 138
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Wheres Tebow ???
    Posts
    1,586
    Quote Originally Posted by conannilsen View Post
    Some of you in this forum must seriously be fans of other teams as No way in hell should anyone think that over half the league has a better D-Line than ours. You must be Kidding. Vastly improved and overhauled in 2 years with youth and depth we will be one of top fronts in the league this year and should be full of youthful energy come this postseason.

    I can not believe some of you put the Raiders, I am even ashamed to put them in this sentence.
    I would CP you if I could...They will see, it's funny how you can cheer for a team yet call all there young talent garbage
    Adopted By: PowderAddict

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Broncos Country
    Posts
    1,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutler=Elway View Post
    better than ours? Take in account we have just added Robertson and Moss...


    This is what you have...Robertson and Thomas ----Dummer and Moss on the Edge...

    6 count them 6 dt's and de's that your goung to be swopping in and out.

    I know the G-men are stacked but Stra might retire...

    I am really being dead serious when I say I wouldn't take any other line than ours...

    Maybe Minny, but after that WHO?
    SD
    Jax
    NYG
    Pitt
    Chicago

    5 right off the top of my head. in fact, it's prolly easier to name teams Denver is better than

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Wyoming- GOD's country
    Posts
    2,588

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPirateFunk View Post
    we haven't even seen these guys play yet. i know we're optimistic here but how often do you see a dline that has some people saying we're the best, and some people saying we're the worst all in one offseason?

    let's wait a little while until we judge this unit
    That is crazy talk; have you lost your mind? You have some nerve trying to introduce logic and patience into a Broncomania discussion. You have been here long enough to know that that is against the code of conduct.
    RIP Cameron

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,089
    Well, considering Denver was tied for 16th with Tampa and Washington for a measly 33 sacks, 24 th in Int. with a HORRIBLE 14, which cand partly be blamed on the Dline, but on the bright side, were tied for 7th with 15 fumbles recovered, which was partly attributed to the line, I would say at this point and time they are right smack dab in the middle of the league, BUT, the defense as a whole, when you consider sheding blocks, having killer instinct, being able to SIMPLY TACKLE, I would consider about 30th in the league at this point, so there is no where to go but up right!

    I don't think Shannahan and the other coaches will allow it to get so far outta hand this year, you either perform, do your damn job, or sit your asses doewn on thatbench!!!

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    the gulf of mexico
    Posts
    15,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutler=Elway View Post
    I would CP you if I could...They will see, it's funny how you can cheer for a team yet call all there young talent garbage
    I agree Denver's D-Line will be one of the best in a couple of years but not this year.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    35
    Are you kidding? Denver's defense is terrible and the D line is the biggest reason.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Wheres Tebow ???
    Posts
    1,586
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrell_Davis View Post
    Are you kidding? Denver's defense is terrible and the D line is the biggest reason.




    Such a great fan... Perfect Quote...I'd Cp you just on
    Adopted By: PowderAddict

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Wheres Tebow ???
    Posts
    1,586
    I just noticed something some of us call the team OUR TEAM ,some of you just say tha Denver's D is BLAH BLAH BLAH...if your a true fan Here in Colorado we refer to the Bronco's as our team...
    Adopted By: PowderAddict

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,257
    Quote Originally Posted by conannilsen View Post
    Some of you in this forum must seriously be fans of other teams as No way in hell should anyone think that over half the league has a better D-Line than ours. You must be Kidding. Vastly improved and overhauled in 2 years with youth and depth we will be one of top fronts in the league this year and should be full of youthful energy come this postseason.

    I can not believe some of you put the Raiders, I am even ashamed to put them in this sentence.
    Considering our front 7 was the weakest part of our team last year, I would say it would be a fair assessment. What were we 30th against the run last year? I really would love to say that our d-line was one of the top 5 in the league. But right now it isnt. Is our D-line young? Yes, so they can improve a lot. But they have to show it first before im going to give them props.

    Sig by Peerless

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Posts
    2,266
    Jacksonville
    Minnesota
    Houston
    New York Giants
    Philadelphia
    Chicago
    Green Bay
    Seattle

    Just to name a few. I would definitely take the Chiefs' line over Denver's as well. Glenn Dorsey is a superior talent to any DT Denver has and we have solid DT depth behind him. Our DE depth isn't exactly great but we did pick up some solid players in the draft. Tamba Hali is the most complete end between the two teams.
    "And we all know that stats don't mean anything if you don't have the wins to back them up"-ChampWJ

    It's a good thing Jay Cutler was a proven winner in college. Oh wait, nevermind.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    9,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutler=Elway View Post
    I just noticed something some of us call the team OUR TEAM ,some of you just say tha Denver's D is BLAH BLAH BLAH...if your a true fan Here in Colorado we refer to the Bronco's as our team...

    I'll make a note of that......

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    the gulf of mexico
    Posts
    15,616
    Quote Originally Posted by kmartin575 View Post
    Jacksonville
    Minnesota
    Houston
    New York Giants
    Philadelphia
    Chicago
    Green Bay
    Seattle

    Just to name a few. I would definitely take the Chiefs' line over Denver's as well. Glenn Dorsey is a superior talent to any DT Denver has and we have solid DT depth behind him. Our DE depth isn't exactly great but we did pick up some solid players in the draft. Tamba Hali is the most complete end between the two teams.
    Get out of here you troll. Our D-Line is better than yours. DeWayne Robertson is better than Glenn Dorsey as is Marcus Thomas. Jarvis Moss is better than Tamba Hali. I have no clue who else is on your D-Line. This is not the place for Chief's fans.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    6,645
    Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Get out of here you troll. Our D-Line is better than yours. DeWayne Robertson is better than Glenn Dorsey as is Marcus Thomas. Jarvis Moss is better than Tamba Hali. I have no clue who else is on your D-Line. This is not the place for Chief's fans.
    Sorry bro, i agree with the Chiefs fan.....I would definatly would take the chiefs Dline over ours. Dorsey is an animal, yeah I know it was in college...but our player have yet to do it in the NFL either. DE I think that Dummervill is the best pass rusher, but Tamba is the most complete DE. Sure Moss is potential, but he showed little last year.

    Also everyone stop talking about looking good at camp. 1 you are not there to see it, so all you get is what the Broncos are telling you.... 2 everyone looks good in shorts

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    5,280
    Posts
    6,523
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutler=Elway View Post
    We will see who will have the last laugh...Us here In Colorado believe in our group of DE's and DT's... Everyone keeps talking about all these teams and all these players...I'll Take Moss over Harvey and I think Groves is not a DE . Henderson and Spicer are ok but if you look at my post I said right now the POTENTIAL is there with one top5 pick , 1 top 20 pick and a second rounder...And Thomas who has first round ability...We also have Dummer, and 3 soild DT's. Moss has been a BEAST at camp, and Robertson will IMO prove to be the biggest steal in the offseason...He played outta position...

    Just go back in all your post's and see some of the names you guy's are saying... Booger doesn't even play with Indi anymore and two years ago teams were rushing for 500 yards a game on them...

    You guy's really think highly of our young Bronco's...We just drafted these kids... Watch we will have a top 10 defense and all of you on this thread will eat your words...

    Quote from Ryan Clady " Moss is so fast it's like he false starts every time the ball snaps"
    I am in Colorado, asshat. Having a top 10 defense doesn't have everything to do with the d-line. That's not really going out on a limb after we added a lot of talent in areas other than our line and a new scheme and coach.
    None of the DT's we've picked up or have are solid. Thomas is still unproven. Robertson has a degenerative condition. Alvin McKinley? Ex-Brown, that should be good enough explanation.
    Most of us here in Colorado are realistic, not on crack.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,864
    I think our D-Line has great potential yes, but alot of ?'s as well.

    I think the DT rotation should be Thomas, Robertson, McKinley, then Crowder moves inside on passing downs!

    Then we can rotate Ekuban, Moss, DOOM, Crowder, and maybe Engelberger at DE!

    Lots of potential, I like it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •