Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Jax, TB, Tenn, Hou, Indy, Oak, Chi, GB, NO, Sea.......

..and those are just the 4-3 schemes.

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
    Jax, TB, Tenn, Hou, Indy, Oak, Chi, GB, NO, Sea.......

..and those are just the 4-3 schemes.
    Pretty much sums it up but not Oakland I hate Oakland and they can't stop the run.

Don't be surprised to see ...

... Elvis Dumervil become a PRS. I think he would be deadly utilized that way.

You're an OT playing against Crowder then it's 3rd & long and here comes Dumervil. Total change of pace/different guy completely. With his hard upfield rip move (he's so short, relative to the guy he's up against, swim is out of the question) it leaves B-gap wide open for a blitzer (OLB/S).

As a PRS he could be double-digits on sacks. He's very disruptive and causes and recovers lots of fumbles. He would end up getting worn down playing every down.

The Broncos need more DEs in the future. They're OK for now, but ...
    Last edited by samparnell; 06-03-2008 at 03:50 PM. Reason: something secret
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

INDIWho are their starters can you name them? Becouse they dont even know...TB, WHAT, Houston ok they are ok, I'm not convinced on JAX, Tenn good interior...NO anther head shake ...no way...OAKLAND WAS LAST AGAINST THE RUN...How many sakes did they have?
    Adopted By: PowderAddict

Quote Originally Posted by Cutler=Elway View Post
    INDIWho are their starters can you name them? Becouse they dont even know...TB, WHAT, Houston ok they are ok, I'm not convinced on JAX, Tenn good interior...NO anther head shake ...no way...OAKLAND WAS LAST AGAINST THE RUN...How many sakes did they have?
    Last year it was Booger McFarland, Dwight Freeney, Robert Mathis, and Ed Johnson. Houston has Amobi Okoye, Travis Johnson, Mario Williams, Anthony Weaver. Jacksonville has Rob Meir, John Henderson, Paul Spicer, Reggie Hayward and Derrick Harvey and Quentin Groves coming off the bench. Tennessee had Albert Haynesworth, Antwan Odom, Kyle Vandenbosch, and Randy Starks (but he lost his job midseason). New Orleans has Will Smith, Charles Grant, Brian Young, Hollis Thomas.

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    ... Elvis Dumervil become a PRS. I think he would be deadly utilized that way.

You're an OT playing against Crowder then it's 3rd & long and here comes Dumervil. Total change of pace/different guy completely. With his hard upfield rip move (he's so short swim is out of the question) it leaves B-gap wide open for a blitzer (OLB/S).

As a PRS he could be double-digits on sacks. He's very disruptive and causes and recovers lots of fumbles. He would end up getting worn down playing every down.

The Broncos need more DEs in the future. They're OK for now, but ...
    Yeah he's like KGB in Green Bay. A decent starter but deadly PRS.

Robert Mathis, Dwight Freeney, Raheem Brock, Quinn Pitcock, Gary Brackett....off the top of my head.

better than ours? Take in account we have just added Robertson and Moss...

This is what you have...Robertson and Thomas ----Dummer and Moss on the Edge...

6 count them 6 dt's and de's that your goung to be swopping in and out.

I know the G-men are stacked but Stra might retire...

I am really being dead serious when I say I wouldn't take any other line than ours...

Maybe Minny, but after that WHO?
    San Diego, Baltimore, Giants, Pats, Jags, Houston, Minnesota, Seattle, Chicago, INDY......Im sure im missing some. We have young but unproven D-Line. 2 years from now maybe. But right now before week 1 we have a lot to prove.

Sig by Peerless

Quote Originally Posted by cutler7624 View Post
    San Diego, Baltimore, Giants, Pats, Jags, Houston, Minnesota, Seattle, Chicago, INDY......Im sure im missing some. We have young but unproven D-Line. 2 years from now maybe. But right now before week 1 we have a lot to prove.
    Ooh I forgot about Baltimore.

Indy...Freeney, Mathis, Brock, Dawson

TB..Gaines Adams, Jovan Haye, Hcris Hovan, Greg White.

Hou....significantly better than ours. Our game against them last year showed that. Will be top 5 in 2 years or so.

Jax.....arguably top 3 interior in NFL.

Tenn....arguably top 3 interior in NFL.

NO...Clancy, Thomas, Young, Sedrick Ellis, Smith, Grant.....

Oak...you win. As for the top 6 teams, all significantly better, and more importantly, all have proven it on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by cutler7624 View Post
    Yea there's 5-8 3-4 teams that I didn't even list along with my 6, and Minnesota, and NYGiants.

Denver's dline have a lot to prove on the field this year to even get in the top half of the NFL.

However, ...

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonic View Post
    Yea there's 5-8 3-4 teams that I didn't even list along with my 6, and Minnesota, and NYGiants.

Denver's dline have a lot to prove on the field this year to even get in the top half of the NFL.
    It's apples and oranges to compare NT DLs w/split-fronts. The personnel are completely different including the backers. 50 (3-4) D and 4-3 (split-front) are really in two different categories because you are asking one thing of a NT & two 5s, and something different from two 2/3s, a 5/7 and a 9. Line calls in a 4-3 are much more varied than a 50/3-4.
    Last edited by samparnell; 06-03-2008 at 04:03 PM. Reason: stuff
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Pretty much sums it up but not Oakland I hate Oakland and they can't stop the run.
    Can we?

Sig by Blondie79

Quote Originally Posted by JaysusCutler View Post
    Can we?
    Nope but why we would we want Oakland's if they can't stop the run either.

Well I... *hic*... has 7... *hic*... sakes with my sushi the other night... *hic*.... wait, maybe I didn spell it right..? *hic*