NO
    USC

You know what it is easier to say i would take our Dline over
    Oak
    Cinncy
    Ariz
    SF
    NYJ

Sorry dude the only player we got on our dline that you can really 100% count on is Dumms

But hey at least we didnt pay tommy Kelly 50mil....You gotta love the wonderful Oakland Raiders, with out them what would we laugh at??
    Last edited by japfaff; 06-03-2008 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by japfaff View Post
    Umm.... Well lets see

Indy
    New England
    Tenn.
    Jacksonville
    Buffalo
    Houston
    Baltimore
    Pitt.
    SD
    KC
    NYG
    Dallas
    Philly
    GB
    Minn
    TB
    Sea
    Chicago
    Cleveland
    NO

You know what it is easier to say i would take our Dline over
    Oak
    Cinncy
    Ariz
    SF
    NYJ

Sorry dude the only player we got on our dline that you can really 100% count on is Dumms
    You sure about Arizona. They have Darnell Dockett, Bertrand Berry, Alan Branch and some new guy this year.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Last year it was Booger McFarland, Dwight Freeney, Robert Mathis, and Ed Johnson. Houston has Amobi Okoye, Travis Johnson, Mario Williams, Anthony Weaver. Jacksonville has Rob Meir, John Henderson, Paul Spicer, Reggie Hayward and Derrick Harvey and Quentin Groves coming off the bench. Tennessee had Albert Haynesworth, Antwan Odom, Kyle Vandenbosch, and Randy Starks (but he lost his job midseason). New Orleans has Will Smith, Charles Grant, Brian Young, Hollis Thomas.
    dont forget sed ellis with NO

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    You sure about Arizona. They have Darnell Dockett, Bertrand Berry, Alan Branch and some new guy this year.
    I forgot about Bert....I love the guy when he is healthy......you are right, but it is close

So......changing DC's, adding a DT with bad knees, an over-the-hill-never-was DE, a 5th round DT and a second year DE that missed most of his rookie season instantly/miraculously turns one of the worst DL's in the league into the top line in the league?

I never knew the possibility actually existed......

Quote Originally Posted by Cutler=Elway View Post
    better than ours? Take in account we have just added Robertson and Moss...

This is what you have...Robertson and Thomas ----Dummer and Moss on the Edge...

6 count them 6 dt's and de's that your goung to be swopping in and out.

I know the G-men are stacked but Stra might retire...

I am really being dead serious when I say I wouldn't take any other line than ours...

Maybe Minny, but after that WHO?
    Ravens, Texans, Packers, Giants, Vikings, Pats, Jags, Titans, Browns, Bears, Steelers.

London Monarchs

better than ours? Take in account we have just added Robertson and Moss...

This is what you have...Robertson and Thomas ----Dummer and Moss on the Edge...

6 count them 6 dt's and de's that your goung to be swopping in and out.

I know the G-men are stacked but Stra might retire...

I am really being dead serious when I say I wouldn't take any other line than ours...

Maybe Minny, but after that WHO?

i love how non-biased this thread is! lol but hey thats what makes us bronco fans even if we finish deadlast we are still the best!!

i do see where you coming from on this d-line. i think pretty much over the last two years no team has drafted or concentrated so much the on the d-line. the potential is there. i think pretty much all doom,moss,crowder,thomas,d-rob are all under 24 am i right? d-rob turns 25 this season.

Jags with Groves at a wopping 250pd De and Spicer on the down who else ummmmmm Henderson I'll give you him...Harvey is an undersized Moss want-a-be
    You are a joke.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

we haven't even seen these guys play yet. i know we're optimistic here but how often do you see a dline that has some people saying we're the best, and some people saying we're the worst all in one offseason?

let's wait a little while until we judge this unit
    Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/7703/cheatersty7.jpg
    Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
    Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks
    2 homer quotes for the price of 1! this guy is a goldmine of hilarity

the vikings have the best defensive line in the league and we are not even close to them.

I would absolutely kill for minnesota's d-line... or maybe just kevin williams and jared allen.

but N.P.Funk said it best, with time, we will be able to correctly evaluate our D.
    Last edited by TRUEBRONCOFAN24; 06-03-2008 at 06:45 PM. Reason: spelling

Some of you in this forum must seriously be fans of other teams as No way in hell should anyone think that over half the league has a better D-Line than ours. You must be Kidding. Vastly improved and overhauled in 2 years with youth and depth we will be one of top fronts in the league this year and should be full of youthful energy come this postseason.

I can not believe some of you put the Raiders, I am even ashamed to put them in this sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    You are a joke.
    We will see who will have the last laugh...Us here In Colorado believe in our group of DE's and DT's... Everyone keeps talking about all these teams and all these players...I'll Take Moss over Harvey and I think Groves is not a DE . Henderson and Spicer are ok but if you look at my post I said right now the POTENTIAL is there with one top5 pick , 1 top 20 pick and a second rounder...And Thomas who has first round ability...We also have Dummer, and 3 soild DT's. Moss has been a BEAST at camp, and Robertson will IMO prove to be the biggest steal in the offseason...He played outta position...

Just go back in all your post's and see some of the names you guy's are saying... Booger doesn't even play with Indi anymore and two years ago teams were rushing for 500 yards a game on them...

You guy's really think highly of our young Bronco's...We just drafted these kids... Watch we will have a top 10 defense and all of you on this thread will eat your words...

Quote from Ryan Clady " Moss is so fast it's like he false starts every time the ball snaps"
    Adopted By: PowderAddict

Well ...

Quote Originally Posted by conannilsen View Post
    Some of you in this forum must seriously be fans of other teams as No way in hell should anyone think that over half the league has a better D-Line than ours. You must be Kidding. Vastly improved and overhauled in 2 years with youth and depth we will be one of top fronts in the league this year and should be full of youthful energy come this postseason.

I can not believe some of you put the Raiders, I am even ashamed to put them in this sentence.

... it's "What-Have-You-Done-For-Me-Lately" League. I agree that a DeWayne, Marcus, Jarvis, Tim DL w/Elvis in on 3rd & long, backed up by DJ, Nikos and Boss with the likes of Champ et al. in coverage is starting to look good ... , but, it hasn't happened yet. Another thing that will definitely help is a single, unified concept on defense and not dial-a-personality. Don't worry, when they start kicking butt, these guys will be on board.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus