Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
    Pee on it at point blank range.
    wow that just made my day.
    disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Massive Rock. Me n my bro took one out like that. You might get a few stings but damn it feels good to crush a hive with a 30 pound rock!

Depends on what you consider safe. Now, if you really want to do this safely you have to gain the element of surprise. This can bee() done with bee smoke or late at night when the bees are sleeping or at the club getting their grove on. If you use the smoke, this we disable the bees and allow you to move them, but since not all the bees will be in the hive at the time might risk a few stray bees. If you do it at night when they are sleeping, you can do different things:

Tie a rope to it and then take off in your car

If you rather mess with them. Every night when they are sleeping, hit it with a bat and run. Repeat this every night, or alternate it with spraying or throwing water on it.

I prefer the 2nd one, because it teaches a lesson that is passed down to future bee generations.
    Adopted Athlete: Leone Battista Alberti

Claim to Fame: I met the Man who met Andy Griffith
    http://www.museum.tv/archives/etv/G/...riffithand.jpg

http://www.dewmocracy.com/assets/poster_SuperNova.jpg

I am a beekeeper. Actually I guess that is was now, I sold out. First I suggest you get a local beekeeper to get the swarm many times they do it for free. If not You would use smoke to calm the bees and a shopvac to suck them up. You will probably get stung anyway. You can also hang a pest strip next to them to kill them.
    http://www.drugstore.com/qxp88409_33...est_strip.html
    http://216.58.161.132/forums/showthread.php?p=497087#post497087

Above I will list all my predictions for the 2005 season.

Quote Originally Posted by rugbythug View Post
    I am a beekeeper. Actually I guess that is was now, I sold out. First I suggest you get a local beekeeper to get the swarm many times they do it for free. If not You would use smoke to calm the bees and a shopvac to suck them up. You will probably get stung anyway. You can also hang a pest strip next to them to kill them.
    http://www.drugstore.com/qxp88409_33...est_strip.html
    Right now with news that honeybees are dying off by the thousands and we need to find a way to keep them alive, I would strongly suggest a beekeeper. I'm betting they would love to have the bees.
    You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!

Quote Originally Posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
    Pee on it at point blank range.
    Yeah, come on, be a man!

(For a little while anyway.)

Oh and just a mischevious question but does it happen to be hanging over a sidewalk maybe? No, no reason for asking really.....bwahahahahaha
    Last edited by SkyFlash1; 06-06-2008 at 10:00 PM.

Sounds like a good excuse to by some more footballs. Then you can throw the balls at it from a safe distance. You could even fill the football with acetylene from a torch and put some cannon fuse were the air plug goes. http://web1.denverbroncos.com/resour.../salutebst.gif
    That should do the trick and you can practice on your timing!
    Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Atleast you dont have Killer bees in Denver. Down here in AZ you have to call the authorities if you spot a bee nest because they can be lethal.

If you want to have some fun torch the sucker!

Isnt it screwed up that killer bees are some scientists mad experiment in Brazil and they escaped and now they are wreaking havoc on people as far north as the USA?? Those scientists have blood on their hands.
    Last edited by BroncoStampede; 06-06-2008 at 10:22 PM.

Call your mother-in-law and have her whack it with a bat. If you dont have a mother in law you can use mine....Please use mine. Or you could always go down to the local home depot or lowes and buy some poison.

I always use a molotov cocktail, seems to work well, but has a tendency to burn your entire yard.

Sig by Blondie79

Quote Originally Posted by broncos0707 View Post
    Sounds like a good excuse to by some more footballs. Then you can throw the balls at it from a safe distance. You could even fill the football with acetylene from a torch and put some cannon fuse were the air plug goes. http://web1.denverbroncos.com/resour.../salutebst.gif
    That should do the trick and you can practice on your timing!
    Maybe this is a good reason to have Jay Cutler come to your house!

This is what I would do:

1st tell everyone you know that you are having a party in your backyard!

2nd charge admission of course!

3rd have a buttload of footballs on hand!

4th set up a throwing point at about 30 yards away!

5th charge $1 a ball and have all of your buddies see who can take the hive down with a football, let's hope there's no ringers in here so you can make some good money!

6th, if nobody hits the hive, dare someone you really don't like to run up and tackle the hive, get 50 drunks in one place and someone is bound to step up for the glory!!!

Bee-Hive removal 101 my friend!

Make some money off it!

just do it like my little brother knock it down with a stick and step on it. then run around while they sting you not knowing what fu** is going on. LMFAO

&& yeah hes five he didnt know what it was so he knocked it down lol.
    to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

This thread is priceless.

But to be serious. If you want to keep them alive, get a beekeeper. If you don't care, any good hardware store should have the expanding foam bee and wasp killer. Wait til late evening or night when they're all in the hive, then spray like crazy until the whole thing is engulfed in the foam. Watch for awhile. If there are any stragglers, get them too. Then just cut the hive down.

Alternatively, get a good plastic bag with no holes in it. When the bees are all in the hive quickly wrap the bag around it and tie it tight. Then stick the whole thing in a freezer. The bees all die, and you have a really cool science project for your kids. (I still have a hive from about 15 years ago.)

Good luck, and don't get stung.

What's the problem? You don't bother the bees, they won't bother you. You should consider yourself lucky you have a beehive. It's a rare treat to have a natural beehive in your yard.

I had the rare treat of standing in the middle of a swarm of bees a couple days ago. Walking the dogs out in the fields I heard this buzzing and it built to a crescendo then they were on me. No big deal. Me and the dogs went about our business and not a single bee touched us.

Quote Originally Posted by japfaff View Post
    Call your mother-in-law and have her whack it with a bat. If you dont have a mother in law you can use mine....Please use mine. Or you could always go down to the local home depot or lowes and buy some poison.
    My God I'll definitely vounteer my mother in law, in fact ill force her to do it for you if you want....
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!