Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by broncos1997 View Post
    sweet. and i never really payed that much attention to offseason before this year, but does shannahan usually like to sign draftp icks from the bottom up?
    Yeah he does but just cause you want to wait to sign a guy until the players around them are signed, espically with first day picks. The broncos dont wat to give Clady 25 mil, and have the guy at the #9 pick sign for the same money. Denver is really smart about this. We always get our players signed either before camp or 1 , 2 days into it. Dont worry about it, I think that clady is smart enough to know that if he comes in late, he isnt going to start. That is one of Shanny's big things

Quote Originally Posted by broncos1997 View Post
    [IMG]denverpost.com/broncos/ci_9960752[/IMG]

hey i guess its sort of off topic, but is that tatoo of jesus on his right arm? not that thats a bad thing, but that makes 3 religious rookies that we drafted so far.
    Yes it is a picture of Jesus Christ but it has more than a religious appeal. Jack also has started his own clothing line in college. I would tell you the name but until the legalities are finalized, I shouldn't. But he is spiritual and participates in Bible studies and so forth..

And your right, it does not make it a bad thing,

Remember the 3 F's

Faith Family and Football...
    Adopt a Child and Foster a Home
    YES it is that EASY!

Quote Originally Posted by Aeshun1 View Post
    Yes it is a picture of Jesus Christ but it has more than a religious appeal. Jack also has started his own clothing line in college. I would tell you the name but until the legalities are finalized, I shouldn't. But he is spiritual and participates in Bible studies and so forth..

And your right, it does not make it a bad thing,

Remember the 3 F's

Faith Family and Football...
    Thats alot different then the 3 F's I was taught. I will say mine are better!
    Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by broncos0707 View Post
    Thats alot different then the 3 F's I was taught. I will say mine are better!
    Is it 3 or 4?? I always had the 4.

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    Is it 3 or 4?? I always had the 4.
    yeah isn't friends supposed to be there or something?
    disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

That's awesome they got the deal done.

But I'm not sure it's 5 exclamation marks awesome!