Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • I did... its okay too water up

38 80.85%
  • I did not... if you did your a wussy

9 19.15%
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: Thank You, Rod!

Thousands of guys have "wanted" to have a career like Rods.

Few do.

Thats why he is HOF material.

Well Rod, quite awhile back we dedicated a song by Trapt to you, The name of it is "Stand Up", take a listen, it's as good now as it was then, actually, right now, it's even sweeter.

Thanks for being an inspiration, especially now, when attitudes seems to get worse by the minute, you are someone we can look up to.

thankyou rod for picking the broncos

and thank you for being one of the handful of WRs who were classy enough to stay away from the stereotypical WR ego. thanks to you young recievers can have a roll model to look to even with guys like moss and t.o. around
    disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Did you hear shannahan say he would always have a JOB with Denver ? And that he would always be welcomed their. I wish he would stay on with the Broncos in some way , if not as a coach maybe something else. I will miss you Rod , you we one hell of a player and you are a great man and good role model . Thank you for all the great years and memories.

Rod Smith Interview w/ Scott and Al

http://fm1043thefan.com/scottAndAl/podcasts.cfm

I missed most of this but I did catch some pretty good "Rod 1-Liner's" towards the end....

Great thread Ham ....

Rod Smith,Tom Nalen

Rod Smith- Potential Means Nothing,Performance is Everything Day In & Day Out...
    Last edited by LarryDean; 07-28-2008 at 02:24 PM.

Rodisms rock....

Quote Originally Posted by LarryDean View Post
    Great thread Ham ....

Rod Smith,Tom Nalen
    I love listening to him speak from the only place he know how to ,his heart. Great sense of humor, unstoppable heart, experience, accomplishment, character...he's a piece of work. My eyes well up in laughter and contentment whenever I listen to an extended interview like this one....

Hopefully Rod wont fade away. How can you not love hearing what the man has to say?