Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Training Camp

thanks for keeping up posted.

wow 68 yarder? lets hope prater can do that in a game!

see! i dont know why people hate on nate jackson. yeah hes not the ideal TE but he can catch!

Good news for for barrett, is he playing fs or sf?

good for larson!

Quote Originally Posted by London Bronco View Post
    He's missed 75% of his NFL kicks and i also understand he wasn't amazing at college
    What makes you think that his stats will emulate those exact numbers? He's doing well in camp, what do you want him to do? Go 20 for 20 from 40-70 yard range?

look i want him to suceed as much as the next Bronco fan i am just quoting some facts there. I know Shanahan must have some confidence in him, but loads of kickers can boot it through the posts in training camp, its nothing to get excited about

look i want him to suceed as much as the next Bronco fan i am just quoting some facts there. I know Shanahan must have some confidence in him, but loads of kickers can boot it through the posts in training camp, its nothing to get excited about
    i can't. and i've tried.

well im excited!!!!

At least we know he has some decent distance. However kicking in training camp and kicking in a game are two completely different things.
    [COLOR=Orange]Adopted Bronco: Cecil the Diesel Sapp[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco Ram Fan View Post
    At least we know he has some decent distance. However kicking in training camp and kicking in a game are two completely different things.
    true keep your fingures crossed

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco Ram Fan View Post
    Exactly. It's all about doing it under pressure.

That being said, it's good to hear he has great range.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Damn, this was one of the most uplifting T.C. reports i've read. Thanks for posting!

Marshall should be a monster this year, hopefully Cutler can stay accurate, be smart with his look-offs, and the line can protect.

JOSH BARRETT KEEP IT UP BROTHER!!!! Arizona State baby!!

Anyone else think Dre Bly just doesn't have it anymore? I mean he is getting toasted.
    [IMG]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6769/burnedlr1.png[/IMG]

I am happy with this report, I just had my first fantasy draft of the season and got me Cutler and Marshall as starters.

Quote Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
    I am happy with this report, I just had my first fantasy draft of the season and got me Cutler and Marshall as starters.
    Nice! What rounds, how many teams, post your squad dude.

Two words for the NFL from Marshall "be scared"

Quote Originally Posted by TD Machine View Post
    Damn, this was one of the most uplifting T.C. reports i've read. Thanks for posting!

Marshall should be a monster this year, hopefully Cutler can stay accurate, be smart with his look-offs, and the line can protect.

JOSH BARRETT KEEP IT UP BROTHER!!!! Arizona State baby!!

Anyone else think Dre Bly just doesn't have it anymore? I mean he is getting toasted.
    I never liked the move snice day one. I always thougot we should of gave the 2nd string CB postion to Foxworth

Quote Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
    I haven't drafted yet, but I'm hoping I can take Marshall late...hoping everyone avoids him because of his being suspended. Then I'll have to figure something out for weeks 1-4, but after that I'll be set

Quote Originally Posted by Broncofan1990 View Post
    I never liked the move snice day one. I always thougot we should of gave the 2nd string CB postion to Foxworth
    Dude no way. Foxy is good but he is not an NFL safety. Barretts a stud, you'll see.

Yeah, there's evidently some concerns about him being able to handle pressure.... But anyways looks like he'll get a shot for now and we'll find out about pressure. The main thing I hope the coaches are doing is making sure he can get the ball over the hands of a D line.
    Kicking a 68yder with no one in front of you, not a big deal, being able to consistantly kick 50yders and get the proper arch to get it over the defensive line, that's a good kicker.