Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Official Game Day Thread: Week 17 2007 Vikings vs Broncos

Well for good or ill our season ends with this game. LIke last year there is no trip to the post season. From the AFC Championship, to missing the playoffs two years n a row. How the might have fallen.

I hope Denver goes out with a Win tomorrow and that our players leave the game healthy, and most of all I hope they start the New Year safe and sound.
    I don't think any of us want to hear about a repeat of last New Years.

I want to thank all of those who participated in this seasons game day threads. Kinda sucks that our group of posters is split up between here and
    the locker room. We used to have them hit over 100 pages some games.

Only a few times did things get out of hand this season, I think the dissapointing results gave us less to argue about this year. Hopefully with some tweaking, restructuring, free agency and hopefully good draft choices we can work towrds something better next year, and hopefully avoid the injury big that bit us hard this year.

The Broncos much maligned run D will be put to the test tomorrow as Adrian Peterson visits Mile High. Minnesotas QB Jackson made some strides this year.

Win or lose as always we expect all members to follw the COC, to watch the language and to not attack other posters.

So to one and all I hope we have a good game tomorrow and that everyone has a Happy and Safe New Year!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

With a win we could end 5-3 at home!!!
    That's all I care for in this late season, a winning season at home.. well you would say that's not a big deal, since we're set for a loosing season no matter what, but that would be an improvement from the previous 4-4 season at home, and that would show some respect for all season ticket holders and all 70,000+ people who show up in Invesco Field at every game!
    For them, play your heart out Broncos players and finish the season on a positive note!

The Locker Room has its own GameDay thread??

--- GO BRONCOS !!! ---

--- SINK THE VIKES !!! ---

May God Bless all the men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

Go BRONCOS!

Bly and Bailey are gonna cover their guys like ice covers the north pole!! Then lets put 9 in the box and swarm the Taylor/Peterson two-headed monster like army ants!!!

Go Broncos!! Let's go out with a bang!!

Commemorative Bronco Shirts

I was wondering, since the Patriots have shirts to commemorate their 16-0 season maybe the Broncos could have shirts to commemorate their 6-10 season!

We could wear them proudly to let the world know we're not bandwagon fans and we support the Broncos no matter what!

How Our Standards Have Dropped

[QUOTE=Denver Ultra;2059351]With a win we could end 5-3 at home!!!
    ... that would be an improvement from the previous 4-4 season at home[QUOTE]

nuf said

calibroncogrl47 Guest
    I'm so sad that the season has already come to an end. It went so fast.

Well, lets go out on a positive note.. and hope we can turn things around next year!

to the great players we may lose.. Rod and Lynch

Here is to the Broncos!

Have fun with the game everyone. I won't be on because....

well, I am never on during gametime.

Good luck everyone!

Here are all the true fans right here

See you all next season

A win would be good for the Broncos organization.

I know Cutler would love to go into the offseason with an additional win. His W/L record is looking pretty bad. Career 8-12 at this point.

Also, there should be a team of guys trying to show what they can do in order to leave Shanahan with good impressions.

Walker wants to show he has bounced back from that injury.
    Henry would like to show his worth when healthy.
    Our TEs want to show they can block when Graham isn't in the game.
    Our special team guys want to show their hussle and worth to the team.

Oh let's do talk about the offensive line and defensive line. They have heard the noise all year. They are playing for invites back to camp and extended contracts.

Should be a good game if the Broncos show up and execute the plays called by Shanahan and staff.

Go Broncos. Let's get a win for the organization and fans.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster

Exclamation Comparison to Patriots

Why are fans making this comparison

New England, despite going 16:0, have their season forever blighted by the fact that they are cheats managed by Belicheat.

I would rather support a team with high moral standards than a team that will forever be known as the "New England Cheats".

Does anyone know why the NFL let them get away with it?

i say vikes win 31-20 close in beginning but pull a way do to our poor run defense....hope no major injuries n through the draft n FA i hope next year we can turn it around esp. on defense n the red zone...

Oh the NFL wants it to go away. Quickly.
    They don't want scandal associated with the league. Best that it goes away quickly so there won't be much talk.

Think about it. The NFL network didn't mention the Spygate not once (or did they?)>

Enough................

Go Broncos.
    Emancipate your mind!
    The People's Poster