View Poll Results: Grade tonights preseason opener ...

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

0 0%
  • B

6 33.33%
  • C

5 27.78%
  • D

3 16.67%
  • It's only preseason game #1

4 22.22%
Page 49 of 86 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast
    I think he's being a little too hard on Clady, he only did bad on the first posession, then performed well the rest of the time. Can't say I disagree on anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco_Armada View Post
    Forgot to mention that.

What was it? 80 yards worth?

Shhhhhheeeeesh!
    12 of them, which is the number that kills me...well at least we lead the league in one preseason stat
    My 2011 starting defense

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
    J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
    R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

From what I saw I don't think we have an reason to be concerned over our offense, first team looked sharp out there. O-line will gel a bit better and the running game will be OK, not as good as seasons past but it will be made up for by a better passing game.

Defense though, I don't really know what to think. They look a lot better than last year, but I am very worried about the depth of the Linebackers, and worried about Boss Baileys sustainability. Injury was his big knack coming in and 3 plays into the pre-season, he got hurt. Hopefully he's OK and we'll be fine, but if not, who the hell do we have? I won't comment on the pass rush, can't expect too much in the pre-season and we will blitz more this year, so I hope that will be OK. DTs looked a hell of a lot better though, and should be even better with Robertson.

Quote Originally Posted by jcdavey View Post
    Didn't you know, there are 32 top teams in the NFL lol

hmmm he seems a bit of a nonce that Woody Paige, i imagine him writing his articles surrounded by kittens, empty wine bottles and dodgy DVD's

Quote Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    If Jay went down, yes we would be in deep trouble but I think Hackney could lead us to more wins than Ramsey ever would. I have never liked Ramsey and I hope he is gone soon.
    Yeah Hackney could lead us to more wins.......But We would definatly get the #1 pick......

Quote Originally Posted by London Bronco View Post
    hmmm he seems a bit of a nonce that Woody Paige, i imagine him writing his articles surrounded by kittens, empty wine bottles and dodgy DVD's
    i lul'd

I'll wait to see the game before jumping to any conclusions, but for the most part I can see that happening. It is after all, the first preseason game.

Well technically you could say the Texans are at the TOP of the bottom half of the teams in the NFL.....

To his defense though, they are loaded with alot of talent.

That was not that bad of an assessment but I cant believe he gets paid to do what he does...

If its only a sprain, he should be back by the opener. I've had them from mild to sever a bunch of times and without any special treatment or really being able to stay off it they only take 2 or 3 weeks to get better. Oh well, better now then October.

The guy's unlucky but this stuff happens I guess. At least it's separate from his "usual" injury problems. Hopefully he can stay healthy as soon as he's back.

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutler=Elway View Post
    When our first team was in we played like a playoff team...
    We sure didn't run the ball like a playoff team. I'm not even sure what to say to that. Our offense played one series, and our defense didn't force a punt.

Do you really think we will be that Basic on D?
    It's a pretty good indication of how the defense will be. It was last year, and watching these other reseason games, the defense has still taken on the personality of the teams defense the last couple years.

Our defense is going to have to show a LOT of people success on the field people people actually feel good about them. We still got manhandled along the trenches, which is not a good sign at all.

Leftwhich, Culpepper our out there for league min.
    Shanahan will go with Hackney before he signs Leftwich/Culpepper. Especially at this point.

Lefwhich signed with Pitt.
    My 2011 starting defense

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
    J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
    R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Hackney needs the 2nd spot. Keep Ramsey as a 3rd or cut him. Just get him out of backup.
    I even told Hackney that when I met him at TC

Tyler Polumbus

I've read in several places in this forum that some people believe that Harris isn't the answer at RT and maybe Polumbus is. I haven't really watched much CU football since I'm out of network so I don't know much about this guy. I was wondering what he brings to the table both in terms of strengths and weaknesses, and what all he has done in TC to warrant this. Also, for those of you that believe he isn't even close to being ready to contribute this year, what do you believe his potential for the future is?

2/3 of the earth is covered by water, the remaining 1/3 is covered by Champ Bailey