Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70
Results 1,036 to 1,040 of 1040
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wade View Post
    Well there's one thread on larsen should be starter . One thread on beck should be starter. Nobody likes Webster. And few like Niko. But then I see a thread shanny says niko called a good defensive game and shanahan's pleased. Wanna bet who the starting middle linebacker is ?

ME ME ME I wanna bet....UMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

NIKO...Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner...

And your starting weak and strong.........UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

DJ and UMMMMMM, Boss....Ding , Ding, Ding.....Winner winner chicken dinner tellem what he won...

A GREAT LB'ING TRIO...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Adopted By: PowderAddict

Boss and DJ have the outside wrapped up, so I am wondering when Winborn moves back to the middle where he was drafted by Bill Walsh to play...

Quote Originally Posted by Cutler=Elway View Post
    ME ME ME I wanna bet....UMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

NIKO...Ding Ding Ding, we have a winner...

And your starting weak and strong.........UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

DJ and UMMMMMM, Boss....Ding , Ding, Ding.....Winner winner chicken dinner tellem what he won...

A GREAT LB'ING TRIO...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Ladies and gentlemen . We have a winner. First prize is an all expenses paid trip to Niagra Falls accompanied by ms. Betty Sue Bosombuster the 2008 hog calling champion of Moonshine County Alabama. Enjoy your trip

wow dan...

wow were a bright bunch read the thread, we have solid outside linebackers that was the point. lots of em. we have niko running around lost, and what assisting with a push out of bounds so far??? all i am saying is beck and probably winborn should be in the mix as middles here. not saying dj isnt playing will, or boss isnt playing sam. but why pull a guy from his natural position to have him battle for a covered position. beck as i recall has more than proven himself as a standout special teamer. actually with more tackles then niko in 12 games last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wade View Post
    Well there's one thread on larsen should be starter . One thread on beck should be starter. Nobody likes Webster. And few like Niko. But then I see a thread shanny says niko called a good defensive game and shanahan's pleased. Wanna bet who the starting middle linebacker is ?

I didnt notice in the past they took the Orange wrap off. Yea he better do the chant every time, its a tradition!