View Poll Results: Which BCS Championship matchup do you want to see the most ?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Texas VS Alabama

    3 16.67%
  • Texas VS Penn State

    3 16.67%
  • Texas VS Florida

    4 22.22%
  • Texas VS Georgia

    0 0%
  • Texas VS USC

    1 5.56%
  • USC VS SEC

    2 11.11%
  • USC VS Big 12

    3 16.67%
  • Penn State VS SEC

    0 0%
  • Penn State VS Big 12

    0 0%
  • *Other please list the two teams**This is a public poll**

    2 11.11%
Page 82 of 93 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1395
  1. #1216
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the treasure valley, Idaho
    Posts
    15,964
    Quote Originally Posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
    Excuse me while I go shoot someone.

    *sigh*
    I feel bad for ya dude. I'm starting to wonder if there's a spiritual force at work against Notre Dame. That team can't win for losin'.... no pun intended.

    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

  2. #1217
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,522
    Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Lol almost had a perfect weekend at drill out of all the fans here almost everyone's team lost. The hawkeye and Notre dame to bad the Nebraska team held on but can't complain to much since ISU won almost get to laugh at everyone lol
    fresno st. was good but at least we got the win lol

    they took it to nebraska's defense better than any team i have seen in a while.

    at leat nebraska dominated in the second half, it was a dog fight and nebraska proved they were the bigger dog.

    (that is about as positive as i can be about that game )

  3. #1218
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Under a Magnifying Glass
    Posts
    12,574
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    fresno st. was good but at least we got the win lol

    they took it to nebraska's defense better than any team i have seen in a while.

    at leat nebraska dominated in the second half, it was a dog fight and nebraska proved they were the bigger dog.

    (that is about as positive as i can be about that game )
    considering how much smack you were talking pregame regarding how awesome nebraska is... I didn't see it this game


    Hopefully this altered your view of fresno state, if anything.

  4. #1219
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    8,226
    man i missed some good games this week ...

    Had stuff going on friday night so I didn't watch ... Watched the Buckeyes and was disappointed lots of question marks and newness...Started watching the Bama vs Penn St game however the $ 1 beers at roosters started kicking in ... I made in front of the tv for ND vs Michigan and seen the kickoff and was out like a light ...

  5. #1220
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Posts
    3,116
    Mich/ND was a classic game to watch....good job Wolverines.

    Shout out to WAZZU......now win like that in conference.

    LSU took care of their cupcake

  6. #1221
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Eagle River, Alaska
    Posts
    3,116
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryDean View Post
    I made in front of the tv for ND vs Michigan and seen the kickoff and was out like a light ...
    That's what I like about living in Alaska now instead of NODAK....I stay away to watch those late games that last till 11pm or midnight when usually I'd fall asleep.

  7. #1222
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    8,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad Broncofan View Post
    That's what I like about living in Alaska now instead of NODAK....I stay away to watch those late games that last till 11pm or midnight when usually I'd fall asleep.
    Good first half in that LSU vs Miss St game ...

    Neither team could really do anything with each other but both was able able to move the ball in between 20's...

    I thought Miss St was doing a great job taking away the run and easy yrds from LSU ... # 56 Anthony Johnson watch out ... He singled headily stonewalled a drive ... You be excited about him .... Also I was liking what I was seeing from #99 but LSU rotates so much a didn't catch his name ...

  8. #1223
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    8,226
    Boise St vs Toledo

    How far back did that QB have to drop back to set up that screen lol

    Nice pass by Moore made that look easy ..I noticed the wr on that play left his feet for no reason ...

    Eeeew whats up that fg kicker man...Man Boise St is a well coached team I like how they get to the ball .

    This game has got two good looking RB's in it ...

    Welp thats that .... When Boise St got the ball back with a little over a minute and two timeouts before half ... You knew the was going to score and man they made it look easy
    Last edited by LarryDean; 09-16-2011 at 06:36 PM.

  9. #1224
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Under a Magnifying Glass
    Posts
    12,574
    yeah boise is just gonna crush em this half for sure.

  10. #1225
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Breckenridge
    Posts
    204
    Boise State -20
    Toledo - 9

    At Halftime

  11. #1226
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    8,226
    Quote Originally Posted by 12and4 View Post
    yeah boise is just gonna crush em this half for sure.
    I sure would like someone to start a new college football thread ...

    I would rather posted in thread about the game but thought the people it mattered most to was watching it and this has definitely outlasted its use fullness

    I don't follow the rosters because of the draft like I did and my memory retention is at an all time low but man I like watching the games .. I was lazy in watching the last two weeks but not this weekend !

  12. #1227
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Akron, OH
    Posts
    9,065
    Kellen 11 strikes again. I think that game answered a lot of questions about Boise State and Ohio State.

  13. #1228
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    10,752
    Starting my tailgate for the RMS, lets go Rams. Win this my senior year.

  14. #1229
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Under a Magnifying Glass
    Posts
    12,574
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryDean View Post
    I sure would like someone to start a new college football thread ...

    I would rather posted in thread about the game but thought the people it mattered most to was watching it and this has definitely outlasted its use fullness

    I don't follow the rosters because of the draft like I did and my memory retention is at an all time low but man I like watching the games .. I was lazy in watching the last two weeks but not this weekend !
    I'd make a gameday thread for fresno state games... but nobody cares And I'ma be at the game lol..

    this threads fine for all the action...

  15. #1230
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Seattle, WA by way of Phx, AZ
    Posts
    5,686
    Good set of games this weekend.

    Obviously the headliner is OU vs FSU.

    But other good ones too.

    MSU at ND
    Stanford at Arizona
    OSU at Miami (KILL THEM!!!!)

    Should be a good weekend.
    LET 'ER BUCK!!!
    Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •