View Poll Results: Which BCS Championship matchup do you want to see the most ?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Texas VS Alabama

    3 16.67%
  • Texas VS Penn State

    3 16.67%
  • Texas VS Florida

    4 22.22%
  • Texas VS Georgia

    0 0%
  • Texas VS USC

    1 5.56%
  • USC VS SEC

    2 11.11%
  • USC VS Big 12

    3 16.67%
  • Penn State VS SEC

    0 0%
  • Penn State VS Big 12

    0 0%
  • *Other please list the two teams**This is a public poll**

    2 11.11%
Page 4 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1395
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    3OH!3
    Posts
    6,727
    Quote Originally Posted by jhns View Post
    I have many a posts on this forum and I would love for you to find one where I use stats as the sole base of an argument.

    Again, you guys are CU homers. Stats don't tell the entire story. You have to actually watch these guys and see the impact they have. CU had a horrible defense. Obviously Dizon wasn't that good and didn't lead very well. Just because his stats look good doesn't mean anything. Everyone around him was just that much worse and he was able to pick up those stats. Also, if you have 150 tackles but 130 of them where after a RB had 10+ yard gains, did you really play like an allstar? Please explain to me how stats tell the entire story when there are many situations just like this.
    He wasn't that good and he was a second round pick. Okay.

    You know absolutely nothing, its rather clear.

    He was only the 10th best player in the big 12 last year.
    http://cfn.scout.com/2/709862.html

    He was also an All Big XII linebacker.

    2nd best overall Line Backer in the conference.

    Whats funny is, you're just sitting there talking, downplaying his ability.

    You don't have a SINGLE player on the All Big XII team, OR in the top 25.

    You have no idea, it's clear as day.

    Now I need to ask, do you want me to write it own in crayon? I'm sure it may help you since your comprehension is obviously not that good.

    Edit: Well would you look at this? ANOTHER site, where Jordon was a UNANIMOUS decision at the spot. And would you look at that? Yet ANOTHER site that doesn't have a single mention of a Nebraska player on EITHER first team OR second team? Don't take my word for it! Go see for yourself! And these are 20 writers that regularly cover the Big XII, not a "Homer" like you are saying. You have permission to stop talking now.

    Congratulations clueless Nebraska fan! I just took you to school.

    If he had "130 tackles 10+ yards after the Line of scrimmage" as you say, why would he be on EITHER list?
    Last edited by str8jacket; 08-28-2008 at 12:36 PM.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,113
    you did indeed take him to school. i was going to do it myself but his ignorance gave me a headache and i didn't even want to talk to him

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    837
    ...GO HAWKEYES!!!!

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Stars with a K ends with an A
    Posts
    8,799
    Quote Originally Posted by str8jacket View Post
    Oklahoma is big XII......
    USC-Ohio State


    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by str8jacket View Post
    He wasn't that good and he was a second round pick. Okay.

    You know absolutely nothing, its rather clear.

    He was only the 10th best player in the big 12 last year.
    http://cfn.scout.com/2/709862.html

    He was also an All Big XII linebacker.

    2nd best overall Line Backer in the conference.

    Whats funny is, you're just sitting there talking, downplaying his ability.

    You don't have a SINGLE player on the All Big XII team, OR in the top 25.

    You have no idea, it's clear as day.

    Now I need to ask, do you want me to write it own in crayon? I'm sure it may help you since your comprehension is obviously not that good.

    Edit: Well would you look at this? ANOTHER site, where Jordon was a UNANIMOUS decision at the spot. And would you look at that? Yet ANOTHER site that doesn't have a single mention of a Nebraska player on EITHER first team OR second team? Don't take my word for it! Go see for yourself! And these are 20 writers that regularly cover the Big XII, not a "Homer" like you are saying. You have permission to stop talking now.

    Congratulations clueless Nebraska fan! I just took you to school.

    If he had "130 tackles 10+ yards after the Line of scrimmage" as you say, why would he be on EITHER list?
    If that is what you call taking me to school. LOL. So weak.

    Who won the award? It wasn't Dizon. Those websites are wonderful and all but obviously noone important agrees with you or them.

    OH I TOOK YOU TO SCHOOL. OMG OWNED. HAHAHAHAFLDKJFSL:FKJS.

    BTW, what do NU player ranking have to do with Dizon and other LB's? I wasn't aware that I put forth an argument of Nebraska having an allstar linebacker better than Dizon.... I'm glad you can argue that point though. You sure got me on that!

    Also, how is saying he is the second best in the Big 12 supposed to support your argument that he is the best in the country? LOL, yet again, another flawless argument. Also, there where other all big 12 linebackers. Should they all get the award? Oh and the fact that Nebraska doesn't have an all big 12 player. That is the best argument for why Dizon should get the award......

    Again though, you sure schooled me! Maybe next time you can make sense and put forth some points that help (and are about) your argument. That helps the schooling process..!

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    193
    jhns its okay, you can now crawl back under the rock you came from. We have some pretty good DTs in front of him, plus he had more tackles for a loss than Laurinitis, but I'm sure you have some garbage excuse for that.
    [URL="http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=1331497"]Goal Line Blitz[/URL] - It's not a game, It's an addiction.... Proud owner of the Mile High Gladiators and GM of the Mile High Mustangs

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    3OH!3
    Posts
    6,727
    Quote Originally Posted by jhns View Post
    If that is what you call taking me to school. LOL. So weak.

    Who won the award? It wasn't Dizon. Those websites are wonderful and all but obviously noone important agrees with you or them.

    OH I TOOK YOU TO SCHOOL. OMG OWNED. HAHAHAHAFLDKJFSL:FKJS.

    BTW, what do NU player ranking have to do with Dizon and other LB's? I wasn't aware that I put forth an argument of Nebraska having an allstar linebacker better than Dizon.... I'm glad you can argue that point though. You sure got me on that!

    Also, how is saying he is the second best in the Big 12 supposed to support your argument that he is the best in the country? LOL, yet again, another flawless argument. Also, there where other all big 12 linebackers. Should they all get the award? Oh and the fact that Nebraska doesn't have an all big 12 player. That is the best argument for why Dizon should get the award......

    Again though, you sure schooled me! Maybe next time you can make sense and put forth some points that help (and are about) your argument. That helps the schooling process..!
    Alright time to tear apart your argument once again.
    OH I TOOK YOU TO SCHOOL. OMG OWNED. HAHAHAHAFLDKJFSL:FKJS.
    You remind me of a little kid that found the Caps Lock Button. Good job.

    BTW, what do NU player ranking have to do with Dizon and other LB's? I wasn't aware that I put forth an argument of Nebraska having an allstar linebacker better than Dizon.... I'm glad you can argue that point though. You sure got me on that!
    You're putting forth the argument that Dizon was not good enough to win the award, I'm putting forth the argument you wouldn't know since your team didn't have any player of that caliber.

    Also, how is saying he is the second best in the Big 12 supposed to support your argument that he is the best in the country? LOL, yet again, another flawless argument. Also, there where other all big 12 linebackers. Should they all get the award? Oh and the fact that Nebraska doesn't have an all big 12 player. That is the best argument for why Dizon should get the award......
    The argument that he was the second best prospect in the conference at the position was to prove he isn't some scrub. Obviously went over your head. And once again, the argument that Nebraska didn't have a single All Big XII player is not for Dizon's case. It's basically a big sign I'm holding above my head that says

    "You would not know about talent if it hit you in the face!"


    Try again, kiddo, fail.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    3OH!3
    Posts
    6,727
    Quote Originally Posted by tante_vasquez View Post
    jhns its okay, you can now crawl back under the rock you came from. We have some pretty good DTs in front of him, plus he had more tackles for a loss than Laurinitis, but I'm sure you have some garbage excuse for that.
    Like I said, he has no idea what he's talking about.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    5,415
    You guys are lame and have completely given up making arguments for him. You all fail. He didn't win the award. I would say I have the better argument.

    You guys should really read what your typing because these are some horrible attempts at smack. You have completely changed subjects now. GJ.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by str8jacket View Post
    Alright time to tear apart your argument once again.

    You remind me of a little kid that found the Caps Lock Button. Good job.


    You're putting forth the argument that Dizon was not good enough to win the award, I'm putting forth the argument you wouldn't know since your team didn't have any player of that caliber.


    The argument that he was the second best prospect in the conference at the position was to prove he isn't some scrub. Obviously went over your head. And once again, the argument that Nebraska didn't have a single All Big XII player is not for Dizon's case. It's basically a big sign I'm holding above my head that says

    "You would not know about talent if it hit you in the face!"


    Try again, kiddo, fail.
    So to argue your point you change subjects and talk about Nebraska.

    And you say you are schooling me....

    Boy you sure convinced everyone. Maybe the other two CU fans can come clap your effort again. They will even tell you how great of an argument this is.

    What else can we expect from the CU crowd though.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    5,415
    Oh yeah and BTW. Since you think you are smart with your little Nebraska comments.

    Nebraska has had far superior talent over the past couple decades of me watching them. In fact, CU talent doesnt even compare. You guys really want to start down this road?

    This is almost as bad as the Charger fans trying to talk crap to us Bronco fans. A team with little to show thinking they are even near the same level as an elite team like Nebraska. Pathetic.....

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    5,415
    Quote Originally Posted by tante_vasquez View Post
    jhns its okay, you can now crawl back under the rock you came from. We have some pretty good DTs in front of him, plus he had more tackles for a loss than Laurinitis, but I'm sure you have some garbage excuse for that.
    More tackles for loss? WOW, how did he not go #1 overall this draft? You sure got me there.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Cutler2007 View Post



    MLB Jasper Brinkley, South Carolina: This guy was a top talent at MLB before a knee injury caused him to red shirt 2007. He is a beast. 260lbs and runs (ran) a 4.6. For those that want a stud MLB but do not want to spend a 1st round pick, check out the game on ESPN Thurs Night 8:00 PM EST North Carolina State at South Carolina. (projected 3rd round pick).
    I know he missed all of last year, but he just looked slow and uninspired. I would not be surprised if he ran a 4.9 at the combine. Dropping him to a UDFA at this point, will check back on him in six weeks or so to dee if there is any improvement. Do not have the stats of the game, but it wouldn't surprise me if he only had 2 TT.

    Also do not like the FS Cook. He had one pass that got deflected and he couldn't make the play for an INT. So he drops on the ground and starts doing push ups...sure enough an "unsportsmanlike conduct" flag flies and gives NCST a 1st down (it was like 3rd and 17). Just a real dumb move. I already had him scratched off my board due to gun possession charges last year, I think the kid has a knack for dumb moves.
    My 2011 starting defense

    R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
    J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
    R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    3OH!3
    Posts
    6,727
    Quote Originally Posted by jhns View Post
    So to argue your point you change subjects and talk about Nebraska.

    And you say you are schooling me....

    Boy you sure convinced everyone. Maybe the other two CU fans can come clap your effort again. They will even tell you how great of an argument this is.

    What else can we expect from the CU crowd though.
    You asked, I told. Yep, your reading comprehension must be that bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by jhns View Post
    Oh yeah and BTW. Since you think you are smart with your little Nebraska comments.

    Nebraska has had far superior talent over the past couple decades of me watching them. In fact, CU talent doesnt even compare. You guys really want to start down this road?

    This is almost as bad as the Charger fans trying to talk crap to us Bronco fans. A team with little to show thinking they are even near the same level as an elite team like Nebraska. Pathetic.....
    Talk talk talk, how many points did you give up last year to Kansas again?

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    5,365
    Wow, as a CSU fan I even have to admit the Dizon was the best LB in the NCAA last year, hands down.

    Good argument str8jacket

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •