Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 60
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Rapid City, SD
    Posts
    977

    Foxworth getting burned... / Sucks (Merged)

    I haven't seen too much preseason but was watching the AZ game and what has happened to Foxy? He didn't seem like he could cover anyone from WRs to TEs from first string players to players that will be selling shoes at Sears on Sunday. I hope he is just having an off night but he is struggling big time.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    18,970
    Quote Originally Posted by cvnorton View Post
    I haven't seen too much preseason but was watching the AZ game and what has happened to Foxy? He didn't seem like he could cover anyone from WRs to TEs from first string players to players that will be selling shoes at Sears on Sunday. I hope he is just having an off night but he is struggling big time.
    You mean the guy that many here feel should be our starting CB is getting burned on the 4th pre-season game against.... who? Their starters or their back-ups?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    19,444
    Sorry for being a jerk but Foxworth and Paymah are nothing special.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    orange county, ca
    Posts
    322

    this just in:foxworth sucks

    i cant believe how bad foxworth is.he constantly gets beat and is almost always is out of position.mike please cut this bum becuse i know nobody will trade for him.i know all my fellow bronco fans agree

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    267
    He got beat by Boldin a couple times and Pope up the seam for a TD.
    Welcome to the team 2010 draft picks

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Rapid City, SD
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddoliver View Post
    Sorry for being a jerk but Foxworth and Paymah are nothing special.
    I don't think you are being a jerk at all.......I think it is a smart assessment. Neither one play with the consistency needed for a starting CB in the NFL. As for nickel and Dime I guess they will do but I am sure we could upgrade that position without too much trouble.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    18,970
    Quote Originally Posted by #1atwaterfan View Post
    i cant believe how bad foxworth is.he constantly gets beat and is almost always is out of position.mike please cut this bum becuse i know nobody will trade for him.i know all my fellow bronco fans agree
    You must not have been on these boards for very long.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Rapid City, SD
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
    He got beat by Boldin a couple times and Pope up the seam for a TD.
    Don't forget the roughly 30 yard pass he got burned on and rather than making the tackle tried to punch the ball out. Oh yeah the WR that beat him was...........Jerheme Urban.......Now there's a future HoFer for ya.......NOT

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Rapid City, SD
    Posts
    977
    Already a thread about this subject........please post there.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    267
    Quote Originally Posted by cvnorton View Post
    Don't forget the roughly 30 yard pass he got burned on and rather than making the tackle tried to punch the ball out. Oh yeah the WR that beat him was...........Jerheme Urban.......Now there's a future HoFer for ya.......NOT
    That had not happened as of my last post. Since then he and Paymah have been schooled by a 5th stringer.

    Who the hell are Lance Long and Jerheme Urbaine?
    Last edited by boxcar; 08-29-2008 at 08:26 PM.
    Welcome to the team 2010 draft picks

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    267
    On another note our defense should practice fumble recovery drills a little more.
    Welcome to the team 2010 draft picks

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Albuquerque NM
    Posts
    1,949
    Yea man, Foxy looks pretty much terrible.....well pretty much our entire secondary is a joke at the moment.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    308

    Jack Williams > Foxworth or Paymah

    Foxworth and Paymah look horrid, and jack Williams has been nothing but impressive from what I have seen.. Hopefully Williams overtakes the nickel job this season

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    346
    Quote Originally Posted by #1atwaterfan View Post
    i cant believe how bad foxworth is.he constantly gets beat and is almost always is out of position.mike please cut this bum becuse i know nobody will trade for him.i know all my fellow bronco fans agree
    WOW!!!
    You mean to tell me that you guys have just figured that out.....considering I told you this in the offseason and after the first/second preseason games.....I'm the same person that a lot of you heckled and bashed me on my threads...and you are now trying to agree...
    Learned football people....learn football!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    8,226
    Paymah is just not happening at all ...Foxworth can not cover like Bly

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •