Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Foxworth getting burned... / Sucks (Merged)

I haven't seen too much preseason but was watching the AZ game and what has happened to Foxy? He didn't seem like he could cover anyone from WRs to TEs from first string players to players that will be selling shoes at Sears on Sunday. I hope he is just having an off night but he is struggling big time.

Quote Originally Posted by cvnorton View Post
    I haven't seen too much preseason but was watching the AZ game and what has happened to Foxy? He didn't seem like he could cover anyone from WRs to TEs from first string players to players that will be selling shoes at Sears on Sunday. I hope he is just having an off night but he is struggling big time.
    You mean the guy that many here feel should be our starting CB is getting burned on the 4th pre-season game against.... who? Their starters or their back-ups?

Sorry for being a jerk but Foxworth and Paymah are nothing special.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

this just in:foxworth sucks

i cant believe how bad foxworth is.he constantly gets beat and is almost always is out of position.mike please cut this bum becuse i know nobody will trade for him.i know all my fellow bronco fans agree

He got beat by Boldin a couple times and Pope up the seam for a TD.
    Welcome to the team 2010 draft picks

Quote Originally Posted by Roddoliver View Post
    Sorry for being a jerk but Foxworth and Paymah are nothing special.
    I don't think you are being a jerk at all.......I think it is a smart assessment. Neither one play with the consistency needed for a starting CB in the NFL. As for nickel and Dime I guess they will do but I am sure we could upgrade that position without too much trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by #1atwaterfan View Post
    i cant believe how bad foxworth is.he constantly gets beat and is almost always is out of position.mike please cut this bum becuse i know nobody will trade for him.i know all my fellow bronco fans agree
    You must not have been on these boards for very long.

Quote Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
    He got beat by Boldin a couple times and Pope up the seam for a TD.
    Don't forget the roughly 30 yard pass he got burned on and rather than making the tackle tried to punch the ball out. Oh yeah the WR that beat him was...........Jerheme Urban.......Now there's a future HoFer for ya.......NOT

Already a thread about this subject........please post there.

Quote Originally Posted by cvnorton View Post
    Don't forget the roughly 30 yard pass he got burned on and rather than making the tackle tried to punch the ball out. Oh yeah the WR that beat him was...........Jerheme Urban.......Now there's a future HoFer for ya.......NOT
    That had not happened as of my last post. Since then he and Paymah have been schooled by a 5th stringer.

Who the hell are Lance Long and Jerheme Urbaine?
    Last edited by boxcar; 08-29-2008 at 08:26 PM.

On another note our defense should practice fumble recovery drills a little more.

Yea man, Foxy looks pretty much terrible.....well pretty much our entire secondary is a joke at the moment.

Jack Williams > Foxworth or Paymah

Foxworth and Paymah look horrid, and jack Williams has been nothing but impressive from what I have seen.. Hopefully Williams overtakes the nickel job this season

Quote Originally Posted by #1atwaterfan View Post
    WOW!!!
    You mean to tell me that you guys have just figured that out.....considering I told you this in the offseason and after the first/second preseason games.....I'm the same person that a lot of you heckled and bashed me on my threads...and you are now trying to agree...
    Learned football people....learn football!

Paymah is just not happening at all ...Foxworth can not cover like Bly