Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hope he saved some money.....

Quote Originally Posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
    Hope he saved some money.....
    man I don't want to imagine what he'll have to pay for child support!

Quote Originally Posted by sdinner10 View Post
    It isn't, which makes it even more pathetic that he is still using it and destroying any chance he had at reviving his career.
    It may not be bio-chemically as addictive as hard drugs or nicotine (pound for pound one of the top 3 addictive substances in existence) , but it is most definitely addictive on an psychological/emotional level, which is why some get more addicted that others.

In any case, Henry is what Red Foreman would call a Dumb***

I hope this is the last we hear about him. Anything I can think to say ends up in a dead end. Move on....

Where are all the Henry supporters now? Come on out thugs wherever you are.
    The NFL being played overseas is a terrible idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    someone.. please.... Tell me marijuana isn't addicting again.
    Marihuana isn't addicting, any more than alcohol is addicting. The drug doesn't put anything in your system that causes you to physically crave it, need it, etc.

Now, there are personalities that are addictive and will crave the feelings that the drug creates, but there is nothing that physically causes addiction in pot. Henry, Ricky Williams and a number of other players may feel that they really really NEED that high, but it's psychological.
    You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco_Hyde View Post
    It may not be bio-chemically as addictive as hard drugs or nicotine (pound for pound one of the top 3 addictive substances in existence) , but it is most definitely addictive on an psychological/emotional level, which is why some get more addicted that others.

In any case, Henry is what Red Foreman would call a Dumb***
    That's like saying alcohol is addicting, which it isn't. A broken switch inside a person is not the same as a substance that DOES create a physical addiction.
    You Tell 'em Justice is coming. You tell 'em I'M coming!

Pot isn't chemically addicting, and any arguments that are made as to it's psychologically addicting properties, I don't buy. Because it's definitely in thdt case not about the weed, but more about the personality letting itself become addicted to something mentally. It's the person not the pot.

Travis Henry is just an idiot. Sometimes, people are so stupid that things appear to be addictive. If someone keeps getting shocked by the electric cupcake when they try to grab it, they're not addicted to cupcaks, or trying to obtain them. y'know?
    Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/7703/cheatersty7.jpg
    Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
    Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks
    2 homer quotes for the price of 1! this guy is a goldmine of hilarity

Tis a shame. He has no one to blame but himself.. like it has been said.. glad we cut the ties.
    [CENTER][B][CENTER][COLOR="NAVY"][URL="http://broncosfreaks.com"]BRONCOSFREAKS.com[/URL][/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]