Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by getlynched47 View Post
    yeah but his weakness showed yesterday.

He can't beat physical CB's....he was held to ZERO catches vs. the most physical CB tandem in preseason (Green Bay w/ Woodson & Harris) and he was virtually a non-factor vs. Jammer, who is also a pretty physical cornerback.
    Dude, Royal was open plenty of times through the game but Cutler was focusing on Marshall pretty heavily. Royal still have 5 catches which would project to an 80 catch season by itself. It wasn't as impressive as his first game but was still very solid.
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Quote Originally Posted by Javalon View Post
    Dude, Royal was open plenty of times through the game but Cutler was focusing on Marshall pretty heavily. Royal still have 5 catches which would project to an 80 catch season by itself. It wasn't as impressive as his first game but was still very solid.
    Agreed, Jav. But you have to admit, compared to Marshall's projected 270 catches that's pretty weak...

other than that, I'd say the boy is off to a much better start than anyone thought he would be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
    FF is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Flatlander Fan View Post
    Agreed, Jav. But you have to admit, compared to Marshall's projected 270 catches that's pretty weak...

other than that, I'd say the boy is off to a much better start than anyone thought he would be.
    270 catches...

"You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"