Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryDean View Post
    How is that even remotely possible ?? He only has played 6 games...

You would have to be a Gator fan for him to be one of your favorites ? What gives ?
    What gives with you putting down another Broncos fan??

That's uncool
    Last edited by getlynched47; 09-15-2008 at 05:49 PM.

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

Quote Originally Posted by utebroncofan View Post
    The problem is the guy is 6'6 and ways 250lbs.Somebody that tall has a higher center of gravity which means you better way 275 or so so you dont get pushed around by OL.Unfortunately Moss says he cant put weight on which is scary.Maybe we can trade him to a team that can use him as a passrushing LB in a 3-4.I think his days with The Broncos are numbered.
    He's listed as 6'6" 265 which is plenty big to not be pushed around. So far in his career he has played in 6 games, recorded 12 tackles with 1 sack.

Osi Umenyiora 6'3" 261
    John Abraham 6'4" 263
    Jevon Kearse 6'4" 265
    Julius Peppers 6'7" 283
    Mario Williams 6'6" 283

I could go on and on but a couple inches and 20 or so pounds in all reality should not make that much difference. Our DL has always been used to eat blocks for our LBs. Jarvis should be quick enough to beat blocks around the edge for pash rushing, should be fast enough to pursue RBs and screen passes yet he never dresses. Hell maybe we could try him at MLB once in awhile and see how he does!?!?!? He sure as hell couldn't do any worse than Webster IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by cvnorton View Post
    He's listed as 6'6" 265 which is plenty big to not be pushed around. So far in his career he has played in 6 games, recorded 12 tackles with 1 sack.

Osi Umenyiora 6'3" 261
    John Abraham 6'4" 263
    Jevon Kearse 6'4" 265
    Julius Peppers 6'7" 283
    Mario Williams 6'6" 283

I could go on and on but a couple inches and 20 or so pounds in all reality should not make that much difference. Our DL has always been used to eat blocks for our LBs. Jarvis should be quick enough to beat blocks around the edge for pash rushing, should be fast enough to pursue RBs and screen passes yet he never dresses. Hell maybe we could try him at MLB once in awhile and see how he does!?!?!? He sure as hell couldn't do any worse than Webster IMO.
    Moss is listed at 6'6 265 but is playing at like 250 lbs....
    I wish I had a link though...oh I found one
    http://fantasyfootball.usatoday.com/...rt=nfl&id=4162

Read second post under "Latest notes" he's playing at 245

Oh how could I forget Jared Allen the 2007-2008 sack leader who is listed at 6'6" 270 which is only 5 pounds off Moss and he is one of the best DEs in the entire league!!!

Dont be silly I didn't put down anyone ...Even if I did you telling me something is uncool makes me laugh

I asked a very simple question and even supplied a reasonable answer...

To a post that made no sense to me ...News flash it happens daily...
    I'm just messing around with you LD

You didn't see the wink?

Oh how could I forget Jared Allen the 2007-2008 sack leader who is listed at 6'6" 270 which is only 5 pounds off Moss and he is one of the best DEs in the entire league!!!
    Moss is playing at 245 lbs....he was way more effective at 265 though IMO...he should probably get back to that

Quote Originally Posted by getlynched47 View Post
    I'm just messing around with you LD

You didn't see the wink?
    No worries here man at all

I did see the edit at 8:49 and its 8:50 ....

It's all good ... I'm not a hater...

I find it hard to believe Moss is really 265 or even 250.....

Quote Originally Posted by getlynched47 View Post
    Moss is listed at 6'6 265 but is playing at like 250 lbs....
    I wish I had a link though...oh I found one
    http://fantasyfootball.usatoday.com/...rt=nfl&id=4162

Read second post under "Latest notes" he's playing at 245
    Well maybe we need to cut our losses and get what we can for him or just let him go outright. It is obvious we need a major upgrade at DT and LE still and if he is not the answer all he is doing is eating up cap space and a roster spot.

Quote Originally Posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
    I find it hard to believe Moss is really 265 or even 250.....
    me too...he needs to get to his playing weight...currently he's at 245 and to actually be effective, he needs that extra bulk

Well maybe we need to cut our losses and get what we can for him or just let him go outright. It is obvious we need a major upgrade at DT and LE still and if he is not the answer all he is doing is eating up cap space and a roster spot.
    Like I said...the Saints are a pass happy offense...if Jarvis Moss is still inactive, then he's most likely on his way out

Moss has 3 major problems facing him.....He is no longer playing against the Ohio State offensive line...As has been pointed out 6'6 frame and 240 pounds with DE type speed and not LB speed is not good ..His Upper body strength should have immediately sent up red flags after the combine that year...Eddie Royal can bench more...He can overcome these difficulties but not overnight and it is very unlikely he will but dont get me wrong I want him to do good ...I cant say im surprised with him being inactive ...

Wolverine83 posted an article before the first game about Jarvis Moss ...

I immediately started thinking Oh' No this dont sound good...I didn't realize it was to the point of keeping him inactive

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=120434

Wolverine83 posted an article before the first game about Jarvis Moss ...

I immediately started thinking Oh' No this dont sound good...I didn't realize it was to the point of keeping him inactive

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=120434
    he needs to get a good look on Sunday before the Broncos can make any verdict on his future with this team

Moss has 3 major problems facing him.....He is no longer playing against the Ohio State offensive line...As has been pointed out 6'6 frame and 240 pounds with DE type speed and not LB speed is not good ..His Upper body strength should have immediately sent up red flags after the combine that year...Eddie Royal can bench more...He can overcome these difficulties but not overnight and it is very unlikely he will but dont get me wrong I want him to do good ...I cant say im surprised with him being inactive ...
    I like the way you think. I bet Eddie could get after the QB.
    [IMG]http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo307/engelb4/denversigcopy-1.jpg[/IMG]