Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    We will go 16-0 and lose in the 1st round of the playoffs IMO.

Lol someone needs to check the schedule I think we could go all the way. We have played the toughest two offense we will face this year. The Saints and Chargers have two cmmon weapons no one else on our list has Sproles and Bush. Turner could be a factor BUT i just don't think the Falcons have much else like the Saints and Chargers did. We do play the Chargers again but if we go all the way to 15-0 then we better beat the Chargers. The only other game I really see us having trouble with is another home game against the Bills. They look really good so far even though they've had two close games against bad teams (OAK and SEA) but they will probably be my vote if we didn't go undefeated. But I hate talking about this bc it's hard to see your team lose at all when they haven't yet so I will just hope for my prediction to come true.
    With these Bronx thru no matter what!!!

If they are 16-0 they wont play in the first round so I'll be ok with your prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by tbronc30 View Post
    If they are 16-0 they wont play in the first round so I'll be ok with your prediction.
    .. I meant the 1st game. Which would be the 2nd round.
    I just have a bad feeling that if we make the playoffs we will play a team with a good offense and defense. That can score and keep our O off the field. And we'd lose like 37-31 or something
    I have a bad feeling.
    But hopefully I'm wrong.

I don't think the game against the Dolphins will be a blowout. We can win, sure, but they are not the sparring from last year.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

The Dolphins are a weak D. That was the real Cassell you saw yesterday. Cutler will torch them. That will end up being one of those "Keep up if you can" games like the last two games. And if the Broncos have home-field advantage it will be hard to beat them with the crowds we have had this year.

The reality is that the Broncos probably have the talent to beat every team they'll face this year, but going 16-0 is hard. I'd love the Broncos to go undefeated, but some of the games might not go our way. I'm just not sure which one(s). Still, we can dream

The Bucs have a good shot. They match up well against us.
    KHAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JrtheFreak View Post
    Who do you think will hand the Broncos their first loss?

KC.......he, he, he. Sorry, couldn't help it.

Quote Originally Posted by BoltNut View Post
    KC.......he, he, he. Sorry, couldn't help it.
    Ahh man now thats just straight insulting

Quote Originally Posted by Telluride! View Post
    My bad. We'll win that one, then.

My vote now switches to the Jax game. Same principle.
    I doubt we will loose to JAX... What do they like to do the best? Run the ball, and control the clock. So far we have been stopping the run pretty good. Also their Pass offense is not that good, and have banged up O-Line issues. We were able to move the ball on JAX-D last year, but would not get the ball for our Offense due to their long 8min drives. I think we will easily win that game

Quote Originally Posted by improv View Post
    Hmm I think the Jags will hand us our first loss... Would love us to go on longer than that but I think the Jags will be a tough game...

Still if we do lose to them we would be 5-1 and I would never have thought we would have started that well, even if we do lose to jags I cannot see us losing in the 4 after that
    I thought that last spring, but the way they started the season (0-2), i seriously doubt that. It'd be great to go 16-0, as unlikely as it is. I just can't objectively find anyone on our schedule that will pose a challenge besides San Diego.
    The Valiant History of the AFC West (Except for the Chargers):

Denver Broncos: 2x World Champions. 6x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.532)
    Oakland Raiders: 3x World Champions. 5x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.590)
    Kansas City Chiefs: 1x World Champions. 2x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.528)
    San Diego Chargers: NEVER BEEN WORLD CHAMPIONS. 1x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.493)

Ok Stop with saying we will loose to TB!! We will win that game for 3 simple reasons.

1. It is the first game that all 4 of my children will be going to at the same time as me.

2. We have never lost when I take one of my kids to a game.

3. It is the last game that I will be able to go to this season.

So we HAVE TO WIN THE TB GAME!!!!

The Cheifs could.
    Anyone could.
    People on these boards need to stop jumping the gun so much. It is only week 3.