Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Anyone just see MNF?

They were talking about the broncos, jaws said the broncos look very impressive, explosive offense, and Jay Cutler looks like the best QB in the league. Then Kornheiser said, "well they should have lost the last two games", and Jaws said, " well they could have, but they didn't." Anyone else catch that?

Yep and the chargers look alright they are getting killed on special teams!
    PROUD MEMBER OF BRONCOS COUNTRY

Quote Originally Posted by CutlerRules6 View Post
    They were talking about the broncos, jaws said the broncos look very impressive, explosive offense, and Jay Cutler looks like the best QB in the league. Then Kornheiser said, "well they should have lost the last two games", and Jaws said, " well they could have, but they didn't." Anyone else catch that?
    Kornhole is an idiot. I've never liked anything he has to say. He's a huge D-bag...

but that ain't nothin' ya'll didn't already know

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Don't forget, after Jaws said it could've been but wasn't, Kornheiser said I'm just saying don't go overboard.
    Administrator

he needs to go , seriously

Too bad there is less analyst like Jaws and more like Keshawn and Kornbag.

I havn't liked him since he tried to mock Rome's "Smackoff" with the "Snackoff". He just needs to go away.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!

kornheiser is an idiot

Al Pacino should replace Kornhole.

"Did you guys SEEEE that play? He was all over the FIEEELD!!!!" "Hoorah!!!"

i would get cable just to listen to Pacino's play-by-play. lol.

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Of course Kornhole got offended.

How can you call Cutler the best QB right in front of Kornhole while Favre is playing?
    [B]Very happy to have Tebow in orange and blue!!![/B]

[B]Team Tebow #16[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by DenverSpark View Post
    Of course Kornhole got offended.

How can you call Cutler the best QB right in front of Kornhole while Favre is playing?
    He told him don't go overboard because he didn't want to lose his focus on rubbing his breasts thinking of favre.

Kornheiser is annoying, he said on PTI that Gramatica missed the go ahead field goal at the buzzer. Which everyone knows is incorrect there would have been over a minute and a half after the FG and kickoff.

I stopped listening to Korny Tonerdownsizer

Jaws is the man though, and not cuz of his Denver love. He actually follows the football and not the story.
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Quote Originally Posted by Artamentous View Post
    Kornheiser is annoying, he said on PTI that Gramatica missed the go ahead field goal at the buzzer. Which everyone knows is incorrect there would have been over a minute and a half after the FG and kickoff.
    Exactly.Even if he made it we march right down the field and score to win.These guys analyze games when they only see the highlights.

I'm just going to say it. Jay Cutler is the best quarterback in the league. You can gtive me Brady's rings and Manning's stats but from a pure talent perspective, he throws as hard as Favre, he's as accurate as Manning or Brees, he makes decisions as good as anyone and he's in his third year. He's fast, he's got perfect footwork and pocket presense, he's damn near perfect out of the pocket, he's great in shotgun formation. He throws blocks. God he plays safety in camp lol. And he's "just winning" for everyone who counts that towards a QB.

Alot of people will say it's too early but I say, if he's playing like the best, who cares what year he's in? We rely too much on letting someone age before we're allowed to call them the best, like it's unspoken sacrilege or something.

I also think Brandon Marshall and Randy Moss are the two best receivers playing today as well. Marshall to me just surpassed TO when he proved he has better hands. He's just as big, harder to tackle, and is just a freak of nature in a way that does nothing but benefit us when he's on the field.

Now I'm not usually one for statements like this and you'd never catch me calling anyone the best unless they prove to me they very much deserve the praise. I'm picky and very cautiously skeptical, and I know these will come off as total homer statements, but I think they're true. They won't be popular. And young players just "aren't allowed" to be called the best until later on in their career but I say screw that, it's silly logic. I think they're the best. Marshall's completely uncoverable and even Champ said he was the hardest to cover in the whole league.

If we can keep our Cutler-to-Marshall combination we're going to be a dangerous offense for a long time. They're both the same age and very young. Not even in their prime yet. Keep them together long enough and Manning/Harrison's records will be topped. I guarantee it.
    Last edited by NinjaPirateFunk; 09-22-2008 at 09:30 PM.
    Orange Crush Fantasy League sign ups. All the cool kids are doing it.

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/7703/cheatersty7.jpg
    Rivers has probably now the fastest release in the NFL that Favre is retired. - riversOWNSdonks
    Rivers has the potential to be better than Brady or any QB ever - riversOWNSdonks
    2 homer quotes for the price of 1! this guy is a goldmine of hilarity