Page 26 of 63 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 ... LastLast
    And the fair weather fans emerge. Amazing how some of you can call yourself fans. Theres nothing wrong with being upset and criticizing todays performance. But some of the statements being toss around are flat out STUPID. Do me a favor and find some other team you can consider yourself a fan of, your're not wanted around here.

7-1 into the bye week save it keep it remember i said it

Quote Originally Posted by Javalon View Post
    Yep, can't blame Larsen for this fiasco. We should never have been in the position of needing an onside kick in the first place.

Anyway, that was a WICKED hit Larsen made earlier in the game.
    I came in here to defend my adoptee Larsen But Javs got his back. Larsen is a head hunter thats two weeks in a row he blew up the ball carrier on a kickoff.

If he makes that difficult catch, being hit and the ball spinning madly on the horizontal axis and he's the hero. But wasn't to be. Fight ON Spence!

\

Quote Originally Posted by draco193 View Post
    Lol, the defense played great today. Its what happens when your offense is inconsistent, turns the ball over four times, and the chiefs start inside Denver territory on how many drives?

Dont blame the D for this one. The offense has put them behind the 8 ball quite a few times already, and today was once more.
    so let me get this straight the offense averages 35 points in the first 3 games
    of the season and the 1st time the offesne has a off game the defense can't carry us?
    On good teams when one part is slacking the other part should help carry, I guess the defense and special teams isn't ready.

by the way the raiders are beating the Chargers 12-0 and just picked off Rivers. not a gimme game.
    Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Wasn't it said this Scott dude was a Special Teams coach guru??????
    Ummm I dont see it!

Can Someone Say Gut Check

oh wait we were 3-0 we dont have issues.

at the beginning of the year most of us knew we would win some tough games and lose a couple we shouldnt....this was one of those games.

the KC defense has and always will be good and they showed it today. they have a top notch DC and some very talented guys in there front seven.

our issues seem to be with defensive playcalling, lack of talent in our safeties, and lack of pass rush...oh and giving up big plays. usually we have an offense to overcome this but today our offense shot itself in the foot time and time again.

Jay cutler forced passes he shouldnt have, and had a little 2 much man love for marshall today, even though some routes werent open, it cost him twice. the fumbles were equally as hard, because both came after a first down was aquired.

on any given sunday a team in the NFL can lay the smackdown, the chiefs havent won in 12 games, and we have always been a team that cant play good in arrowhead...ever, they were hungry and we had our letdown game.

there was a little 2 much homerism going on, and hopefully all those people see that this is an improved team, but we still have a ways to go.......

the fact of the matter is we were never a SB contender with the defense we have, it needs work and the next draft we will address that. take solace in the fact that we arent the same team we were last year. we have more character, more heart, more passion, and a better offense, but with such a young team we also got a little cocky, a little to quick.

we had a gut check plain and simple. i have no doubt we will jump oon the saddle and lay the smackdown on Tampa bay next week, and Jacksonville the following week.

ON A SIDE NOTE THIS LOSS ISNT NEARLY AS IMPORTANT AS THE HEALTH OF CLIFFORD RUSSEL!!!!!! HOPE YOU ARE GOOD BUDDY

Cutler's Ints.?

Hey guys, can anyone enlighten me on Jay's two ints. he threw today? I didn't get the game out here on the west coast, only live gamecasts. Were they simply bad throws, maybe a bomb at the end that got picked off? Just curious. Thanks.

man CHILL!!!!!
    why the negativity!!!! geez!! i hate that crap

stop b#tchin cause we are going to smack tampa bay.
    today....just a "any given Sunday", poor playing day, but next week we ARE going to be prepared

Quote Originally Posted by Denver 1973 View Post
    And the fair weather fans emerge. Amazing how some of you can call yourself fans. Theres nothing wrong with being upset and criticizing todays performance. But some of the statements being toss around are flat out STUPID. Do me a favor and find some other team you can consider yourself a fan of, your're not wanted around here.
    PLEASE! Don't start this fairweather garbage again.

I've been here justly criticizing the defense from the get-go, and heard EVERY excuse in the book to defend their poor play. I stated that the second the offense got stone-walled, you'd see what this defense was made of. This is a poor defense, and regardless of how bad the offense played, that doesn't excuse the fact that they still didn't get any pressure on Huard, allowed over 200 yards on the ground, and allowed Huard to complete over 70% of his passes.

Both VERY DUMB throws. He had other people open both times.
    Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

the first was thrown into triple coverage and obviously he was trying to force it into marshall and the second it was play action to the left and he threw it acroos the field into again triple coverage and guess to which receiver??? marshall

Quote Originally Posted by bklynbronco View Post
    so let me get this straight the offense averages 35 points in the first 3 games
    of the season and the 1st time the offesne has a off game the defense can't carry us?
    On good teams when one part is slacking the other part should help carry, I guess the defense and special teams isn't ready.

by the way the raiders are beating the Chargers 12-0 and just picked off Rivers. not a gimme game.
    We all know the defense wasnt playing well (and in part because the offense has played inconsistently). And they held the Chiefs o 16 points through three quarters. How many field goals did we kick today, on drives we didnt finish? How many rushing yrds did we have?

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
    SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Embarrassing

That defense is just horrid to watch. All four of those lineman might as well be ghosts.

special teams is a consistency thing; we've got some good players now like larsen and woodyard, we just miss the slightly larger guys to beat blockers and just be obstacles for runners.
    I'd be curious to know who the best team f position wise is. or better put, whos got the lowest net loss. I also agree the returners are getting better though. few people dont ever get beaten by st plays.
    "You only live twice, once when you're born and once when you look death in the face"

Please No!!!!

I'm thinking about this game and the only thought that is coming to my head is how much Jay Cutler is looking like Rex Grossman.