• Yes he is!!

4 57.14%
  • No, he isn't.

3 42.86%
Page 353 of 353 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353
Results 5,281 to 5,294 of 5294

Thread: MMA Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    I'd prefer to not see him further sully MMA. He can stay away for all I care.

On another note... The Eagle is threatening to leave the UFC and abandon his paycheck if things keep falling the way they are. I hope he doesn't leave, but he's showing huge support and loyalty to his team and "brothers". I respect that about him very much!
    Yeah same here. Never cared for brock and loved seeing cain beat him senseless.

Agreed. Khabib says it's more about his legacy than money. I also respect his loyalty to his brothers. I really hope he doesnt leave the ufc he NEEDS to fight tony ferguson

Nunes is a absolute beast! Heavy hands, just wow...
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Nunes is a absolute beast! Heavy hands, just wow...
    That had my roomie and I out of our seats!! Amazing!

And I loved how JJ called out DC. "Who abandons their belt because somebody came home?"
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Forgot to come to the forum after the fight.

It was a crazy and weird night. Cat's injury just adds to the list of bad moments in her life. From injuries to her late husband. She can't catch a break. I actually thought she could've beat Megan.

Cyborg didn't even try to defend herself or avoid contact. Everytime she got clipped on that sequence, she kept pushing forward. At no point did she try to back up, run around, or even grab Nunes.

Part of that is probably because she didn't respect Nunes power or she was in fight or flight and went with fight.

Either way Nunes is the greatest women's MMA fighter of all time. She beat the best of the best, including retiring Ronda and stopping the baddest woman for years, Cyborg.

I'm tired of DC, man is all talk but never has the grapefruits to face Jones. You vacate the belt because you didnt wanna face Jones. But then after Jon won, DC talked trash on Twitter. Put your phone down DC and man up.
    Last edited by InsaneBlaze23; 12-31-2018 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    I'm tired of DC, man is all talk but never has the grapefruits to face Jones. You vacant the belt because you didnt wanna face Jones. But then after Jon won, DC talked trash on Twitter. But your phone down DC and man up.
    I'm with you on being over DC. Step up or shut your mouth.

Forgot to come to the forum after the fight.

It was a crazy and weird night. Cat's injury just adds to the list of bad moments in her life. From injuries to her late husband. She can't catch a break. I actually thought she could've beat Megan.

Cyborg didn't even try to defend herself or avoid contact. Everytime she got clipped on that sequence, she kept pushing forward. At no point did she try to back up, run around, or even grab Nunes.

Part of that is probably because she didn't respect Nunes power or she was in fight or flight and went with fight.

Either way Nunes is the greatest women's MMA fighter of all time. She beat the best of the best, including retiring Ronda and stopping the baddest woman for years, Cyborg.

I'm tired of DC, man is all talk but never has the grapefruits to face Jones. You vacate the belt because you didnt wanna face Jones. But then after Jon won, DC talked trash on Twitter. Put your phone down DC and man up.
    Cyborg was saying how much more technical she had gotten but she just tried to move forward and run through nunes and had absolutely zero hespect for nunes punching power.

I disagree. If I was dc I would've done the same. If DC was younger and not on the brink of retirement I'd agree with you about how dc talks too much and leaving his belt but no way DC fights at 205 at this point in his career so it makes sense for him to vacate the belt. I thought jones wanted to move up and fight DC at heavyweight what happened to that?

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Cyborg was saying how much more technical she had gotten but she just tried to move forward and run through nunes and had absolutely zero hespect for nunes punching power.

I disagree. If I was dc I would've done the same. If DC was younger and not on the brink of retirement I'd agree with you about how dc talks too much and leaving his belt but no way DC fights at 205 at this point in his career so it makes sense for him to vacate the belt. I thought jones wanted to move up and fight DC at heavyweight what happened to that?
    That's what I'd like to see at this point.

My thing is, if DC didn't make a comment post fight, I would have no problem. Just drop ya belt and prep for a heavyweight fight. But feeling the need after the fight to talk and bash Jones...to me that's a cowardice move.

Even if it's about his age and having to cut weight to get to 205. Make a tweet saying you'd face Jones at heavyweight.

Step up. You got(had) 2 belts, show us you would face anyone.

Amanda now has 2 belts. Bet she'd defend the featherweight belt against Cyborg Super Bowl weekend and then defend the bantamweight belt in September.

My thing is, if DC didn't make a comment post fight, I would have no problem. Just drop ya belt and prep for a heavyweight fight. But feeling the need after the fight to talk and bash Jones...to me that's a cowardice move.

Even if it's about his age and having to cut weight to get to 205. Make a tweet saying you'd face Jones at heavyweight.

Step up. You got(had) 2 belts, show us you would face anyone.

Amanda now has 2 belts. Bet she'd defend the featherweight belt against Cyborg Super Bowl weekend and then defend the bantamweight belt in September.
    If there wasnt any controversy with this fight DC wouldnt have said anything.

They both wanna go and called each other out. Give Cowboy a big money fight.
    You've got to know when to sack em...

Masvidal with a great finish on Till and then he gets into it with Leon Edwards backstage:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...c-london-event

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Masvidal with a great finish on Till and then he gets into it with Leon Edwards backstage:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...c-london-event
    That KO was brutal and leon got hit with a 3 piece combo crispier than chicken wings

Jorge has always been fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Jorge has always been fun to watch.
    Yeah he has. All the way back to his backyard brawls. I would if this win puts him back in welterweight belt contention