View Poll Results: Anderson the GOAT?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes he is!!

    4 57.14%
  • No, he isn't.

    3 42.86%
Page 353 of 353 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 351 352 353
Results 5,281 to 5,294 of 5294

Thread: MMA Thread.

  1. #5281
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    7,072
    Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    I'd prefer to not see him further sully MMA. He can stay away for all I care.

    On another note... The Eagle is threatening to leave the UFC and abandon his paycheck if things keep falling the way they are. I hope he doesn't leave, but he's showing huge support and loyalty to his team and "brothers". I respect that about him very much!
    Yeah same here. Never cared for brock and loved seeing cain beat him senseless.

    Agreed. Khabib says it's more about his legacy than money. I also respect his loyalty to his brothers. I really hope he doesnt leave the ufc he NEEDS to fight tony ferguson

  2. #5282
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Buckeye Nation
    Posts
    8,982
    Nunes is a absolute beast! Heavy hands, just wow...
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

  3. #5283
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ville of Rose, NorCal
    Posts
    18,338
    Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Nunes is a absolute beast! Heavy hands, just wow...
    That had my roomie and I out of our seats!! Amazing!

    And I loved how JJ called out DC. "Who abandons their belt because somebody came home?"
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*



  4. #5284
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    E-arth
    Posts
    15,349
    Forgot to come to the forum after the fight.

    It was a crazy and weird night. Cat's injury just adds to the list of bad moments in her life. From injuries to her late husband. She can't catch a break. I actually thought she could've beat Megan.

    Cyborg didn't even try to defend herself or avoid contact. Everytime she got clipped on that sequence, she kept pushing forward. At no point did she try to back up, run around, or even grab Nunes.

    Part of that is probably because she didn't respect Nunes power or she was in fight or flight and went with fight.

    Either way Nunes is the greatest women's MMA fighter of all time. She beat the best of the best, including retiring Ronda and stopping the baddest woman for years, Cyborg.

    I'm tired of DC, man is all talk but never has the grapefruits to face Jones. You vacate the belt because you didnt wanna face Jones. But then after Jon won, DC talked trash on Twitter. Put your phone down DC and man up.
    Last edited by InsaneBlaze23; 12-31-2018 at 12:08 PM.

  5. #5285
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ville of Rose, NorCal
    Posts
    18,338
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    I'm tired of DC, man is all talk but never has the grapefruits to face Jones. You vacant the belt because you didnt wanna face Jones. But then after Jon won, DC talked trash on Twitter. But your phone down DC and man up.
    I'm with you on being over DC. Step up or shut your mouth.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*



  6. #5286
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    7,072
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Forgot to come to the forum after the fight.

    It was a crazy and weird night. Cat's injury just adds to the list of bad moments in her life. From injuries to her late husband. She can't catch a break. I actually thought she could've beat Megan.

    Cyborg didn't even try to defend herself or avoid contact. Everytime she got clipped on that sequence, she kept pushing forward. At no point did she try to back up, run around, or even grab Nunes.

    Part of that is probably because she didn't respect Nunes power or she was in fight or flight and went with fight.

    Either way Nunes is the greatest women's MMA fighter of all time. She beat the best of the best, including retiring Ronda and stopping the baddest woman for years, Cyborg.

    I'm tired of DC, man is all talk but never has the grapefruits to face Jones. You vacate the belt because you didnt wanna face Jones. But then after Jon won, DC talked trash on Twitter. Put your phone down DC and man up.
    Cyborg was saying how much more technical she had gotten but she just tried to move forward and run through nunes and had absolutely zero hespect for nunes punching power.

    I disagree. If I was dc I would've done the same. If DC was younger and not on the brink of retirement I'd agree with you about how dc talks too much and leaving his belt but no way DC fights at 205 at this point in his career so it makes sense for him to vacate the belt. I thought jones wanted to move up and fight DC at heavyweight what happened to that?

  7. #5287
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Ville of Rose, NorCal
    Posts
    18,338
    Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Cyborg was saying how much more technical she had gotten but she just tried to move forward and run through nunes and had absolutely zero hespect for nunes punching power.

    I disagree. If I was dc I would've done the same. If DC was younger and not on the brink of retirement I'd agree with you about how dc talks too much and leaving his belt but no way DC fights at 205 at this point in his career so it makes sense for him to vacate the belt. I thought jones wanted to move up and fight DC at heavyweight what happened to that?
    That's what I'd like to see at this point.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*



  8. #5288
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    E-arth
    Posts
    15,349
    My thing is, if DC didn't make a comment post fight, I would have no problem. Just drop ya belt and prep for a heavyweight fight. But feeling the need after the fight to talk and bash Jones...to me that's a cowardice move.

    Even if it's about his age and having to cut weight to get to 205. Make a tweet saying you'd face Jones at heavyweight.

    Step up. You got(had) 2 belts, show us you would face anyone.

    Amanda now has 2 belts. Bet she'd defend the featherweight belt against Cyborg Super Bowl weekend and then defend the bantamweight belt in September.

  9. #5289
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    7,072
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    My thing is, if DC didn't make a comment post fight, I would have no problem. Just drop ya belt and prep for a heavyweight fight. But feeling the need after the fight to talk and bash Jones...to me that's a cowardice move.

    Even if it's about his age and having to cut weight to get to 205. Make a tweet saying you'd face Jones at heavyweight.

    Step up. You got(had) 2 belts, show us you would face anyone.

    Amanda now has 2 belts. Bet she'd defend the featherweight belt against Cyborg Super Bowl weekend and then defend the bantamweight belt in September.
    If there wasnt any controversy with this fight DC wouldnt have said anything.

  10. #5290
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,101


    They both wanna go and called each other out. Give Cowboy a big money fight.
    You've got to know when to sack em...

  11. #5291
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,496
    Masvidal with a great finish on Till and then he gets into it with Leon Edwards backstage:

    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...c-london-event

  12. #5292
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    7,072
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Masvidal with a great finish on Till and then he gets into it with Leon Edwards backstage:

    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...c-london-event
    That KO was brutal and leon got hit with a 3 piece combo crispier than chicken wings

  13. #5293
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the treasure valley, Idaho
    Posts
    16,117
    Jorge has always been fun to watch.

  14. #5294
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    COLORADO
    Posts
    7,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Jorge has always been fun to watch.
    Yeah he has. All the way back to his backyard brawls. I would if this win puts him back in welterweight belt contention

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •