• Yes he is!!

4 57.14%
  • No, he isn't.

3 42.86%
Page 352 of 353 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 5281

Thread: MMA Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    I want Khabib to win, but I'm concerned about his tendency to leave his chin exposed during exchanges. He ate some good shots from Michael Johnson and Al Iaquinta, but I'm not sure he can take those shots from Conor. As I said, I still hope to one day see Khabib vs Ferguson, so I hope both win.
    Brendan Schaub said on Joe Rogan podcast that if Khabib wins, he is considering retirement. Schaub said that's what he was told by Thompson.

That got bad at the end of the fight. Was it the hooking of the gloves and knee on the ground by MacGregor that started it? Khabib dominated tonight. I'm not sure if I would call that a "stain" tonight when MacGregor acts like a fool all the time.
    Last edited by Freestyle; 10-06-2018 at 10:28 PM.
    You've got to know when to sack em
    ... when to fold em!

What happen at the end of the fight is gonna get UFC some press it didn't want. It only wants us to talk about results, but the post altercation might get more or equal buzz.

Dude in red likely getting sued by Conor and I'm sure he was arrested. Khabib likely will get fined or worst, stripped.

It's only fair that the UFC gives Khabib the same punishment they gave Conor for invading a Bellator cage, hitting a referee, invading a garage with a gang and attacking a bus: none.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    What happen at the end of the fight is gonna get UFC some press it didn't want. It only wants us to talk about results, but the post altercation might get more or equal buzz.

Dude in red likely getting sued by Conor and I'm sure he was arrested. Khabib likely will get fined or worst, stripped.
    i guess connor refuses to press charges so maybe not....

Welcome Back! #85

It will be interesting to see the UFC's double standards when it isn't Conor [aka Dana's boss] making the transgressions It's sad how Dana White used the bus incident as a promo, laughed during the press conference as Conor insulted Khabib's father, religion and country, and now tries to play victim after his favorite bully finally got bullied back.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i guess connor refuses to press charges so maybe not....
    Because Connor threw the first punch, hitting Khabib’s coach. Connor started the brawl inside the octagon.

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    It will be interesting to see the UFC's double standards when it isn't Conor [aka Dana's boss] making the transgressions It's sad how Dana White used the bus incident as a promo, laughed during the press conference as Conor insulted Khabib's father, religion and country, and now tries to play victim after his favorite bully finally got bullied back.
    Exactly my thoughts.

From what Dana said, the UFC are considering stripping Khabib, the Nevada Athletic commission is holding Khabib's check for the fight until after an investigation, and Conor is in no trouble at all. Dana said Conor already received his purse.

The UFC will do nothing and Conor did not press charges because there's video of Conor jumping the cage along with Khabib and punching one of Khabib's teammates in the face before being attacked inside the octagon. So, this is another transgression for Conor, at least his 4th in the UFC.

Last edited by -Rod-; 10-08-2018 at 09:22 AM.

What!?!? DC stripped and Bones and Gus going at the belt??

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/10/10/...rmier-stripped
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    What!?!? DC stripped and Bones and Gus going at the belt??

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/10/10/...rmier-stripped
    Yup. Did you honestly think DC would go back down to 205 when he struggles making the weight ? DC has said he wants to fight jones at 205 since he lost at 205 but I honestly see jon going up to heavyweight since DC has an expiration date

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Yup. Did you honestly think DC would go back down to 205 when he struggles making the weight ? DC has said he wants to fight jones at 205 since he lost at 205 but I honestly see jon going up to heavyweight since DC has an expiration date
    I really am not surprised at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    I really am not surprised at all.
    Yeah. I think the ufc is hoping jones beats gus and is LHW champ then moves up to HW and DC and Jones fights one last time before he retires. How brock fits into this whole thing no idea. Honestly dont care to see brock fight ever again

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Yeah. I think the ufc is hoping jones beats gus and is LHW champ then moves up to HW and DC and Jones fights one last time before he retires. How brock fits into this whole thing no idea. Honestly dont care to see brock fight ever again
    I'd prefer to not see him further sully MMA. He can stay away for all I care.

On another note... The Eagle is threatening to leave the UFC and abandon his paycheck if things keep falling the way they are. I hope he doesn't leave, but he's showing huge support and loyalty to his team and "brothers". I respect that about him very much!