View Poll Results: Anderson the GOAT?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes he is!!

4 57.14%
  • No, he isn't.

3 42.86%
Page 125 of 353 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 225 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 5294

Thread: MMA Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jc13 View Post
    pretty much what most smart people would pick. BUT Rocha is pretty good what he did to Kris McCray was impressive.

I don't really care who wins the Bader vs Bones fight BUT I think its plain ridiculous the way people are doubting Bader. This guy is also pretty impressive for a 12-0 fighter. I'm confident that my boy Anderson will win. I hope he picks Vitor apart and hopefully Vitor gasses.

But I gotta say Vitor is one of Anderson's biggest challenges ever. Which is kinda scary if your a fan of Anderson's.
    Ellenberger-Rocha was the toughest one to pick. I went with Ellenberger wrestling his way to a win, but I'm hoping for Rocha to at least attempt some submissions out of the guard.

As for Anderson-Vitor... DID YOU SEE THE STAREDOWN AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE!?!?!?!?! EPIC! haha

Quote Originally Posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
    Ellenberger-Rocha was the toughest one to pick. I went with Ellenberger wrestling his way to a win, but I'm hoping for Rocha to at least attempt some submissions out of the guard.

As for Anderson-Vitor... DID YOU SEE THE STAREDOWN AT THE PRESS CONFERENCE!?!?!?!?! EPIC! haha
    Well Rocha caught McCray in a submission when McCray was trying to wrestle fudge him.

Yea its pretty crazy. This is one of the rare Spider fights where he also has animosity towards his opponent.

This fight was supposed to happen at UFC 107 , then 108 , and 109 , then 112 , now Finally its going down.. Can't wait. Anxious.
    Now go get your shine box

Well Rocha caught McCray in a submission when McCray was trying to wrestle fudge him.

Yea its pretty crazy. This is one of the rare Spider fights where he also has animosity towards his opponent.

This fight was supposed to happen at UFC 107 , then 108 , and 109 , then 112 , now Finally its going down.. Can't wait. Anxious.
    I know how you feel, I am really hoping Bones comes out and puts a whoopin' on Bader, but I am getting more and more nervous as the fight gets closer.

Well hopefully both Bones and Silva win for our sake.

Quote Originally Posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
    I know how you feel, I am really hoping Bones comes out and puts a whoopin' on Bader, but I am getting more and more nervous as the fight gets closer.

Well hopefully both Bones and Silva win for our sake.
    haha hopefully! this is my first card of the year hope it doesn't disappoint lol.

Also Fedor's fighting next Saturday so these next few months are gonna be crazy awesome for MMA fans.
    Now go get your shine box

haha hopefully! this is my first card of the year hope it doesn't disappoint lol.

Also Fedor's fighting next Saturday so these next few months are gonna be crazy awesome for MMA fans.
    Yea it is gonna be crazy! I am unbelievably psyched for the HW Grand Prix, and that card with Fedor vs Silva is an awesome way to start it out. All 5 main card fights being Heavyweight is unheard of. Also the other Grand Prix fight card with Overeem vs Werdum is stacked too. With Overeem, Werdum, Barnett, Rogers, and now they're saying Gilbert Melendez might be on it also!!!

UFC 126 tonight!!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

Here it goes!!!!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Biggest UFC card of the year people!!!

The heavyweight division pisses me off. It's too big and it forces guys like Brandon Vera and Frank Mir, who could do well in heavyweights if they split up heavyweights to heavyweights (say a 215-230 class) and super heavyweights (say 245-265), fight guys that are outside of their comfort zone. I realize Mir usually walks around around 260ish, but he doesn't fight well at that weight. If Mir dropped down to 225 and fought guys in that weight class with his speed and strength he'd be unstoppable. Instead, he is in a division with horses like Carwin, Lesnar, etc. Brandon Vera, who started out in heavyweights, dropped down to 205 and has been successful. He could still fight in a heavyweight class against guys his size, but not against guys like Carwin and/or Lesnar.

Sadly, I won't get to watch the UFC event tonight, but I'll check in from time to time to see if there are any updates.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier96B View Post
    i also took a crap and it was orange

Omfg!!!!!

Too soon???????

Spoiler is gonna be in white, so highlight to read/answer my question (im not
    watching it live sadly)

Sherdogs play by play makes it seem like Bones dominated Bader, was that true??
    And really a title fight in a lil over a month??
    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Anderson Silva is such a badass!!

GO SILVA!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, a friggin front kick to the face.

There goes the long shot parlay.....

Still picked most of the fights right.

Ho-LEE-Shyat!!!!!!

I wanna see Silva vs. St. Pierre NOW. And if that doesn't happen then I want Silva vs. the winner of Rua/Jones.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*