• Yes he is!!

4 57.14%
  • No, he isn't.

3 42.86%
Page 325 of 353 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 5294

Thread: MMA Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Agreed. UFC have been trying hard to eliminate extra punches. It looks good on a highlight reel, but doesn't look good long term for the fighter to keep getting pounded. Its a good stoppage. If it wasn't stopped, the fight position wasn't gonna change. Cyborg would continue to pound.
    Exactly. Leslie was in an awkward position. She had her right shoulder pinned and left arm up with cyborg raining heavy punches down on her if Leslie's left arm was able to at least bend down and cover her face it might not have been stopped so fast

Think its an ego thing. When people know you as a certain type of fighter, ego kicks in and you wanna go out there, out of your own element, screw the gameplan, and just go in. Werdum is kinda considered a ground guy. He probably heard people say he can't bang. With Stipe and wanted to prove them wrong.

Aldo heard Conor was gonna finish him fast for the entire fight tour, ego kicked in, screwed I'll try to finish you first, was Aldo's thought.

Rousey, everybody, I included called her a one trick Pony, and she can't box a boxer. She tried to box. She tried to stand...
    What's funny is that Werdum is demanding an immediate rematch at UFC 200. Sorry guy but your carelessness and ego just cost you the title so you have no leverage... Plus I saw that Stipe is planning on getting married in a few weeks so he has no obligations towards fighting again anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
    What's funny is that Werdum is demanding an immediate rematch at UFC 200. Sorry guy but your carelessness and ego just cost you the title so you have no leverage... Plus I saw that Stipe is planning on getting married in a few weeks so he has no obligations towards fighting again anytime soon.
    He'll get a rematch but wont anytime soon. If if was to happen this year, it would probably be in the winter. If next year, would be good god Super Bowl weekend or the weekend before.

Lanchana Green adding competition for Miesha, Claudia and Vanzant.

Dana better give her a contract regardless of this season's outcome.

Episode 5 of my favorite web series!

Looks like weidman oulled out of ufc 199 and bisping jas been chosen as the replacement. Damn bummed out

Lanchana Green adding competition for Miesha, Claudia and Vanzant.

Dana better give her a contract regardless of this season's outcome.
    I'm liking her a lot!!

But, the more I see of Joanna? The less I like.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    I'm liking her a lot!!

But, the more I see of Joanna? The less I like.
    Yea and just like the ones I named, she's not just a pretty face. Girl has nasty muay thai.

Yea Joanna personality is a bit terrible...she's also a terrible coach. She seems to not be able to connect with her team and by the cage she just looks lost and doesn't really do much with helping during the fights.

But had the nerve to question the team's heart a few episodes back.

Her heart doesn't seem into coaching.

Joanna's coaching consist of telling how much time is on the clock, while Claudia's fighter pound your facd in.

!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILERS!!!!!!

I'm not sure what fight the judges was watching. As much as I dislike Joanna, I like Jamie, she's a solid fighter and controlled that fight for the majority of it. But goes back to that finish the fight motto.

I'm pretty sure the judges scored based on damage done. Jamie got busted open and pounded on during the last min of the final round. If they gave Cooper that round because of that, no reason Jamie shouldn't have had the first round because they layed and prayed that round. Should have went to a 3rd.

Also noticed Barao was in the last episode. Gonna feel like he should switch to Blackhouse or Team Nogueira. Feel team nova is holding him back. Jose Aldo switched to Team Nogueira.

Luke cockiness was his downfall. He deserved to lose for being a lying bum. Isn't funny that Michael is a champion now? He has been a punchline joke in the UFC since his first UFC fight.

Also funny. Brock Lesnar will be fighting in the UFC before CM Punk.

As in he'll be fighting at UFC 200.

Damn Uriah Faber.....back at it again with losing title fights.

Also forgot to add McGregor v. Diaz II will happen at UFC 202.

Luke cockiness was his downfall. He deserved to lose for being a lying bum. Isn't funny that Michael is a champion now? He has been a punchline joke in the UFC since his first UFC fight.

Regarding Brock Lesnar. UFC pulled the credentials of a reporter for life because they reported the Brock Lesnar news prior to the paper view last night. UFC is so maddening sometimes. The fighters and organization are a bunch of roided up knuckle heads from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    Regarding Brock Lesnar. UFC pulled the credentials of a reporter for life because they reported the Brock Lesnar news prior to the paper view last night. UFC is so maddening sometimes. The fighters and organization are a bunch of roided up knuckle heads from time to time.
    They have a right too. Its news thats generally saved for a press conference, but now that has been spoiled. Ariel has been around for a while and knows the rules. His own fault.

Too bad i felt like rockhold should have easily beaten bisping. Sounded like faber might be near retirement if he couldn't win the title now he never will IMO. He was hyping up his boy a lot after he lost. Cruz looked pretty good. Lesnar returning? I wonder who he'll fight is he even in mma shape??