• Yes he is!!

4 57.14%
  • No, he isn't.

3 42.86%
Page 324 of 353 FirstFirst ... 224 274 314 322 323 324 325 326 334 ... LastLast
Results 4,846 to 4,860 of 5294

Thread: MMA Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Bummer looks like silva is out of 198 feel bad for hall fly all the way to brazil only to find out your opponent canr fight
    Dang, that was the fight I was most looking forward too....

Quote Originally Posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
    Dang, that was the fight I was most looking forward too....
    Supposedly it has something to do with his gall bladder so at least as far as we know its not training injury related

Bummer looks like silva is out of 198 feel bad for hall fly all the way to brazil only to find out your opponent canr fight
    What?!?!?!?! Dagnabbit!!!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    What?!?!?!?! Dagnabbit!!!
    Yeah it sucks they were going to replace silva but hall wanted out

Cyborg?? That was like watching them feed the raptors in the first Jurassic Park.

I absolutely hated that stoppage. I wanted to see Cyborg go HAM some more. Smith was getting killed, but was doing enough to stay in it.

Cleveland finally wins a championship!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    I absolutely hated that stoppage. I wanted to see Cyborg go HAM some more. Smith was getting killed, but was doing enough to stay in it.
    The stoppage was fine. The ref saved lealie smith's brain plus she wasn't even able to defend herself. I loved cyborgs show of sportsmanship. I cant wait to see cyborg fight someone she doesnt like.

Dana White needs to put together a heavier weight class together for women.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    Dana White needs to put together a heavier weight class together for women.
    totally agree. he simply needs to market cyborg like he did rousey and open a 145 women's division. its pretty pointless to have these catch weight bouts and does not benefit anybody really except the pay per view buys.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    totally agree. he simply needs to market cyborg like he did rousey and open a 145 women's division. its pretty pointless to have these catch weight bouts and does not benefit anybody really except the pay per view buys.
    Cyborg could definitely benefit the UFC in a similar fashion as what Rousey did.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

I don't understand Werdum's thinking in running straight at Stipe like that... The stupidity of it was almost the same as the Aldo, and Rousey it's just that you are running straight at a 240 pound man in this case....

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    The UFC I doubt will ever market for Cyborg simply because she's not appealing to the eyes for the general public, as sexist as that sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
    I don't understand Werdum's thinking in running straight at Stipe like that... The stupidity of it was almost the same as the Aldo, and Rousey it's just that you are running straight at a 240 pound man in this case....
    Think its an ego thing. When people know you as a certain type of fighter, ego kicks in and you wanna go out there, out of your own element, screw the gameplan, and just go in. Werdum is kinda considered a ground guy. He probably heard people say he can't bang. With Stipe and wanted to prove them wrong.

Aldo heard Conor was gonna finish him fast for the entire fight tour, ego kicked in, screwed I'll try to finish you first, was Aldo's thought.

Rousey, everybody, I included called her a one trick Pony, and she can't box a boxer. She tried to box. She tried to stand...

The stoppage was fine. The ref saved lealie smith's brain plus she wasn't even able to defend herself. I loved cyborgs show of sportsmanship. I cant wait to see cyborg fight someone she doesnt like.
    Agreed. UFC have been trying hard to eliminate extra punches. It looks good on a highlight reel, but doesn't look good long term for the fighter to keep getting pounded. Its a good stoppage. If it wasn't stopped, the fight position wasn't gonna change. Cyborg would continue to pound.