Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockies24 View Post
    How come the Nuckols commit has not been posted on Rivals?

Is it still not official, and why not?

Also, are there any JUCO players that we are looking at?

Positions like DT and S are in need of imediate help, and instead of starting a true Freshman, are there any impact JUCO platyers that we are recruting. I looked on Rivals, but didn't see anything....
    Like I said, I heard he silently committed.

It's a pain to find all the JUCO players, too bad Rivals doesnt have a tab for it. We have a hard enough time getting JUCO players in anyway....

Commit

Willie Kennedy 2 Star Safety

Quote Originally Posted by str8jacket View Post
    Willie Kennedy 2 Star Safety
    Wow he hits hard....

looks like a good get, and from North Carolina...

Quote Originally Posted by rockrules40 View Post
    Wow he hits hard....

looks like a good get, and from North Carolina...
    Questions about grades.

Jackson was at the game today, he has committed to Oregon but word is he was VERY excited with the game today. We'll see how this goes.

Apparently he could switch his commit today. Things are looking good for us. He is exactly the type of WR we need.

Apparently he could switch his commit today. Things are looking good for us. He is exactly the type of WR we need.
    If he were to commit, I don't see either him or Darden Redshirting.

I have a real good feeling about Kasa. Then again, I had a good feeling about Scott

Anyway, I see us getting 2 D-Linemen, there are questions about Eguae now and his commitment.

The thought of our WRs next year looking like Simas, Jackson, Darden, Blackmon, McKnight, Smith makes me giddy. No more "Cracker Right" formations. This would allow Smith to become a true playmaker instead of the team relying on him. Let's face it, the dude is a utility player. Although he does have 2 separated shoulders right now, I would just feel safer with more talent here.

Right now, it looks like we will have Nuckols, Jackson and Kasa as our premier recruits. I agree with you and think Kasa will stay here at home.

Those three are really the only three major recruits I see us getting before signing day. Hopefully there will be a couple of surprises before then, but we may only get those three **** players.

Str8jacket, do you know who else visited this past saturday?

Right now, it looks like we will have Nuckols, Jackson and Kasa as our premier recruits. I agree with you and think Kasa will stay here at home.

Those three are really the only three major recruits I see us getting before signing day. Hopefully there will be a couple of surprises before then, but we may only get those three **** players.

Str8jacket, do you know who else visited this past saturday?
    Yes sir.

Latu Heimuli 4 Star DT

Nick Kasa 4 Star DE

Diante Jackson 4 Star WR

Michael Clay 3 Star LB

Nick Abele 3 Star OT

Bradley McDougald
    4 Star Safety

Deji Olatoye NR Athlete

I feel good about Abele, Kasa, and Jackson.

Not sure about Clay, or McDougald.

Thanks, you always have the inside scoop....

I say put Kasa, Jackson and Nuckols in the bank....

Heimuli and Clay would be icing on the cake....

Hadn't heard about McDougle but he looks intriguing. We need a saftey REALLY, REALLY bad....

Also, McDougald and Olatoye came together, hopefully they both commit together.....Looks like Olatoye liked his visit, so hopefully McDougald liked it as well.

Thanks, you always have the inside scoop....

I say put Kasa, Jackson and Nuckols in the bank....

Heimuli and Clay would be icing on the cake....

Hadn't heard about McDougle but he looks intriguing. We need a saftey REALLY, REALLY bad....
    I agree, I'm disappointed thus far by Mahnke

Quote Originally Posted by str8jacket View Post
    I agree, I'm disappointed thus far by Mahnke
    Well think about it...

Once Walters and Dykes are gone, who playes saftey?

I'm not confident in either Mahnke or Perkins, and both are in line to start next year.

I thought Jalil Brown could convert to saftey this offseason, but he stayed at CB, but he still could given that Burney is coming back next year and we have good depth at CB. Maybe Anthony Wright could shift over to S. Who knows?

What I do know is that saftey is the one position where we could see a Freshman come in and start right away....

Well think about it...

Once Walters and Dykes are gone, who playes saftey?

I'm not confident in either Mahnke or Perkins, and both are in line to start next year.

I thought Jalil Brown could convert to saftey this offseason, but he stayed at CB, but he still could given that Burney is coming back next year and we have good depth at CB. Maybe Anthony Wright could shift over to S. Who knows?

What I do know is that saftey is the one position where we could see a Freshman come in and start right away....
    I liked what I saw from Perkins when he saw time, the thing that has bothered me about Mahnke is how he seems to take plays off. Mainly that CSU run back, he was pretty much jogging.

Edit: Also, Olatoye is being recruited as a safety.

Olatoye are teammates and are the starting safeties for their school. They both liked their visit but McDougald is still going to visit a couple Big 10 schools.