Page 66 of 80 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast
    4-3 in the division? who gives a crap!!! the chiefs played harded against the titans! we are seeing the real broncs and it will be this way for the rest of the year
    [FONT=Times New Roman]If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. --General George S. Patton [/FONT]

You know what else is awful here? We have to stew about THIS game for 2 weeks now. It's horrible to go into a bye week after getting DESTROYED like this. There is no bright spot in this game.

Lowry sucks in so many ways?

In disgust I've turned my TV over to family guy

The way the referees have been tonight I wouldn't be surprised if they give the ball to the patriots, and give them an extra 10 points just to make sure they don't go crying.

*rubs magic ball* moss TD comin!
    [FONT=Times New Roman]If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. --General George S. Patton [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    I must remember the wisdom of Tom Kelly even though that's baseball. You're never as good as you seem when you win, never as bad when you lose.

This game has been a complete disaster. But who knows how different it turns out if Cutler doesn't get hurt on the first play and Hall doesn't gack the ball up on what was an otherwise impressive first 2 drives.

Everyone take a deep breath and realize we're 4-3 and up one in the division. Definate improvement is needed. But there's 9 games left. Hope for the best.
    i admire your optimism

wow gimme a break
    damn refs. worst group of refs ive ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im tired of all these morons saying the san diego game was a "gift". if cutler didn't convert on that 4th down pass, and then on the 2pt conversion then san diego wins and this would have been a non-issue. morons!

That is putting it mildly

Quote Originally Posted by Ch1ggs View Post
    The Denver Broncos are a complete and utter joke and they, despite what Mike Shanahan says, won't be making the playoffs.
    No only will they not make the playoffs, I took a look at their schedule and I figure, with the defense they have they will lose 7 of the next 9 games. That will make them 6 and 10. Worse than last year.

What ever is going on, this team is not prepared to play football. I see no difference in Jay Cutler and Jake Plumber. He is forcing throws that create interceptions. They are not only being outplayed, but out coached. This team will be the laughing stock of the NFL by tomorrow morning.

Until they get a defense, Cutler does not have a chance of succeeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Deltagbear View Post
    *rubs magic ball* moss TD comin!
    Edit: Welker TD

wow we look like one of the worst teams in the NFL... If this isn't a wake up call for the rest of the year I dont know what is.....

Can you say=Coaching change-BAD!!!!

defense

Denver's defense blows!

Lowry and Bly combining to make the tackle in the endzone.

With the extra-point kick, Pats now lead 34-0.