Page 1 of 71 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Official Game day thread: Week 6 2008 Jaguars vs Broncos

Well here we are 4-1 , not a bad start. The offense seems to have slowed down the last two weeks. Hopefully we can get in back in gear against the Jags who have had a good defense the last few seasons, and have played us tough.

Cutler is looking good, and the defense wasn't that bad last week. Let's hope they play that well again.

Win, Lose or Draw please follow the COC. If you have any problems in a thread or with another poster, file a report or contact a mod.

As always we hope for a good game with no injuries.

GO BRONCOS!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

I expect this to be a good game and a better measure of where this team stands in the conference. A home game in football weather...what more could a fan ask for? GO BRONCOS!

The keys to victory in this game will be ball security and solid play in all three phases of the game. GO BRONCOS!

How do we win this game? Simple, SCORE MORE THAN THE OTHER GUYS!

Turnovers and 3rd downs will decide the games. We can't give up the ball and we need to both convert and stop a high percentage of 3rd downs. Easier said than done.

But I think we'll avoid the giving up the 12-minute drives this year.

GO BRONCOS!!!
    "You can't take the sky from me..."
    ------
    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Well I think they play harder than Tampa Bay but........

Not this week! They are suceptible to the pass we need to get the Early Lead and I say lets test the Defense after the performance they had last week and see if they can hold the lead for us like they failed to do in week 2 and 3 for whatever reasons. But I think we should give the Defense a chance to redeem itself and prove they can hold a lead for the Offense B/C although they played well last week I would like to get a 21 point lead and see if they can Defend it. This will be a key factor for later on in the season and it is one of the Issues that needed work.

But i definitely like what i see in this Denver Broncos Team this year and I am so Pumped up this year. I said it in week 3 as well there is a certain Vibe I get from this team wether it is on the field, in Interviews, Locker room but so many things jump out at me like the Determination, the Focus, The whole teamwork attitude, and I am definitely Impressed with the Comrodery this team has. This team is going to be in the sights of alot of teams after this week. And the Reaction is going to be "Damn this Team is GOOD!" If they arent saying it already they will be!!!!! sorry if Damn is a bad word didnt mean it if it is!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NFL analysts are really confident we will win because of the 3-4 that worked so well against Tampa last week.

Does anyone know who will be assisting D.J., Nate, and Boss?
    Quote Originally Posted by darth-hideous View Post
    Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
    Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

Well time for me to head to bed. I will pray for some Run D tomorrow along with a high powered offense. I will catch ya'll on the flip side
    Proud Member of the Legion of Doom Beadlemania Team Tebow

Lets' kill the Jags.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!

Jaguar will go for it

Javalon, in case you have not noticed yet, the Jaguars go for it on fourth down at least once every game, and I can guarantee you they will do it again. I know that because they usually play before us, so I have watched all Jaguars games this year. Simply stopping them on third down won't force you to meet Adam Podlesh or Josh Scobee. What we need to do is put Jacksonville in fourth and long situations so they won't want to go for it.
    [COLOR="Navy"][B][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="4"][CENTER][SIZE="4"]"What will not kill you makes you stronger."[/SIZE][/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

Well... it worked for me last week...

So lets try it again!!

GO NEW ENGLAND!!! BEAT THE CHARGETTES!!!

GO SAINTS !!! BEAT THE RAIDERS!!!

GO HERM EDWARDS!!! KEEP REBUILDING YOUR CRAPPY TEAM!!!

GO BRONCOS!!! BEAT THE JAGUARS!!!

There goes the franchise...

It's on AFN oh goody this is like the 3rd week in a row that the Bronco game is on.

Lets go Jay tear em apart.

Lets go D, lets get a sack or 4 huh?
    DROY

Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon #98

GO BRONCOS!!!!!

BRONCOS 20
    Jags 17

Here We Go Broncos! Here We Go! Here We Go Broncos! Here We Go! Here We Go Broncos! Here We Go! Here We Go Broncos! Here We Go!
    Here We Go Broncos! Here We Go! Here We Go Broncos! Here We Go! Here We Go Broncos! Here We Go! Here We Go Broncos! Here We Go!

--- GO BRONCOS !!! ---

--- STOMP the jags !!! ---

May God Bless All The Men And Women Of Our Armed Forces, Past and Present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing.
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html

My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe.

Hey AZ Snake fan good morning!!!!!!!!!! And GOOD AM to all my Fellow Bronco Fans!!!!!!!!!!

I will be back around Gametime hafta work about 5 hours this AM!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!