Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Official Game day thread: Week 7 2008 Broncos vs Patriots

Well here we are 4-2 , not a bad start, but boy were we playing half hearted last week, maybe due to having most off our receivers on the sidelines. The offense seems to have slowed down quite a bit. Hopefully we can get in back in form against the wounded Patriots. Of course we proved we can stub our toes with the best of them so anything is possible.

Cutler is looking ok still for the most part. Defense has to give up one big run play per game, it is in the by-rules. Let's hope we get our act together since the Dolts loss to the Bills,. We can use the distance.

Win, Lose or Draw please follow the COC. If you have any problems in a thread or with another poster, file a report or contact a mod.

As always we hope for a good game with no injuries.

GO BRONCOS!
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

I expect the Broncos to put on a strong performance in NE tomorrow night. As long as they can endure the initial energy of a primetime game at home for the Pats, the Broncos will shine.

Ball security will be an emphasis but I expect our WR's to have a good game early and to be running a lot in the second half.

GO BRONCOS!

Depending on if all (or most) of our receivers are healthy I'd like to see Denver go back to the 5 W.R. set for this game and maybe just maybe stop fumbling...
    [IMG]http://www.fatwreck.com/release/record_cover/343/large/SO_Proto_coverRGB200x200.jpg?[/IMG]

yea its finaly here !!!!! Go Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by jhildebrand View Post
    I expect the Broncos to put on a strong performance in NE tomorrow night. As long as they can endure the initial energy of a primetime game at home for the Pats, the Broncos will shine.

Ball security will be an emphasis but I expect our WR's to have a good game early and to be running a lot in the second half.

GO BRONCOS!
    Lets hope Shanny breaks out the shock collars and if anyone drops a ball bam they get zapped!!!

Also thanks for the info on Denver are trip rocked!!!

Quote Originally Posted by biglenny View Post
    Lets hope Shanny breaks out the shock collars and if anyone drops a ball bam they get zapped!!!

Also thanks for the info on Denver are trip rocked!!!
    Catch me up on your trip sometime in a PM. Hopefully the city took care of you guys.

Sure thing

With the way the Chargers played today all we have to do is go into our bye 5-2 and we'll be looking pretty should be a fun game to watch, and I hope are broncos are'nt looking past the Pats after the loss last week to SD they might be playin with a chip on their shoulders

I'm feeling really confident about this game because you figure the two losses against KC & JAC, we had a combined 7 turnovers. The KEY factor in those games are, we still had the chance to win it at the last second with as many turnovers as we did & and if we can prevent turnovers tomorow, we have a GREAT opportunity to win this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by darth-hideous View Post
    Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
    Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

After Denver's performance last Sunday we better be the team that comes out with a chip on it's shoulder.

Hi everyone
    I'm going to sleep a couple of hours now and will be back at Kick Off
    "Brady... drops back... sees receiver wide open... and throws it away"

I've been watching MN Countdown for a good 15 minutes now and haven't heard/seen one thing about the Broncos...

Jay Cutler will officially have a winning record as a starting QB after tonight!!

Let's Go Broncos!!!

Gotta admire the Champ!

"Champ Bailey... shut down corner, need I say anything else."
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

hulk sez:"16 minutes til "SMASH TIME!"
    i'm a BRONCO'S fan !:go:

Quote Originally Posted by kmcgough25 View Post
    Jay Cutler will officially have a winning record as a starting QB after tonight!!

Let's Go Broncos!!!
    uh i think it would be 14-14
    i'm a BRONCO'S fan !:go: