Page 74 of 80 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
    Weis won with Willingham's players. And sucked last season with his own recruits.
    Youll see my FRIEND-Look who he was under=The MASTER BILLICHEK-Cant be worse than what they have now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bd2fc View Post
    That post shows how smart you are=he finally has his own recruits =willingham sucked-Anything would be better than this!!!!1
    It's called sarcasm. Sheesh. The point was that we already have one of the league's best coaches, but after every single loss he becomes a moron who should be fired. Weiss has only been a coordinator in the NFL and has been out of the league for 3 years. You have no idea if he can be a head coach in the NFL, but you want to fire a potential future HOF'er with two Super Bowl rings who would be offered every other job that is open this off-season to hire an unknown. And if he started 0-2 you'd be calling for his head and whining for the good ole days

we should have kept foxworth and let bly go. at least we would have some extra cap money. and we should have gone after shaun alexander. he might be old but i think he would make a difference in games like this. they have to account for him. he still is a playmaker, and is better than anything we got right now.

Have we given up more yardage to penalties than we have gained in total offense?

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    It's called sarcasm. Sheesh. The point was that we already have one of the league's best coaches, but after every single loss he becomes a moron who should be fired. Weiss has only been a coordinator in the NFL and has been out of the league for 3 years. You have no idea if he can be a head coach in the NFL, but you want to fire a potential future HOF'er with two Super Bowl rings who would be offered every other job that is open this off-season to hire an unknown. And if he started 0-2 you'd be calling for his head and whining for the good ole days
    It happens everyday my friend=GET used to it!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by magic22084 View Post
    we should have kept foxworth and let bly go. .
    I thought that when it happened too.

Less than 7 1/2 minutes to go.

Let's end this thing.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 15 Now in progress.

man, cutler was ready to sit down after the failed 3rd down, but woot, another penalty.

Nice pass protection!!!

WHY is Jay still in?

Cutler himself said his goal was to throw single digit INT's this season. He has 7 already. Good luck with that one Jay.

we need to draft safety and rb next yr we havent drafted a safety yet we keep pickin up old a## free agents who cant cover a deep ball. oh my goodness im off the bandwagon this yr

Way to take the penalty on what would have been a 4th down... D bag bill

Was Paymah just in on offense?

officaly one of the worst games i have seen in a long time...