Page 33 of 100 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 ... LastLast
    Yea the broncos are most definitely exceeding expectations. I'm not sure of how good dallas is, but ne is a quality team and beating them isn't easy. Anybody could say it was a fluke but im not going to be so quick to call denver a pretender right now. Im also unsure of whether denver will maintain this level of play, but regardless it's a pretty tough accomplishment. 1-0 (maybe 2-0) during the tougher part of the regular season, that's all a fan could ask for.

On that end, the only bad thing about week 6 is that we have to wait until monday night to finally play lol that game alone may have pretty strong divisional implications down the road. Hats off to beating ne though, it wasn't the prettiest win but those aren't always the most important things.
    [I]Congratulations...[/I]

@ Week 11: [I]Chargers took it.[/I]

The glove is off for good. :orton: looked much more comfortable without it. His passes were very accurate the entire game. He seemed much more confident passing into tighter spaces too. His play with the glove and his play today looked like night and day.

Our offense is starting to gel and it is only going to get better as the season progresses. With the offense and defense clicking... we will be a terror for everyone we play. :go:

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBee View Post
    I spent a lot of time on the pats boards this week and found your fan base to be one of the classiest I have come across.

It was a great, hard fought game.

Thanks for coming back. Shows class.

P.S. I'm sorry about Light. I hope he is OK.
    Me too, my friend. Seabass is way too raw to be a starting LT on this team, but he is now. I hope he's okay, but I fear that it's a torn ACL. By the way, what did you guys think about Brady running off the field after the game? I know you all saw BB looking for McKid (and apparently they embraced and talked after the game), but there have been no reports of such on Brady. I think that he'll talk to Josh as they were great friends when Josh was here, but I'm trying to get the opposing fans' perspective on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dbroncosfan View Post
    Yeah and Brady does the usual run off the field as fast as I can thing he always does when we beat him
    Brady is the sourest loser in the NFL.

It's why I love beating the Patriots more than any other team.

Thank you Skywalker for the Marshall sig!

Thank you Damien and Darrent for the memories. You will never be forgotten!

Yeah it was very classy for Bill...and I was almost hoping to see McD come up any second, because that would've been cool...but I heard they did meet up at the end once an Assistant told Josh...and they are close friends...it'll be cooll

classy move by Belichek...I don't agree wit all the hate he gets, he's a great coach...

yea good to know hes still around to play for us....

side note: where is hillis??????
    [url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/tremendous45th][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/tremendous45th.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by CodyRoark View Post
    Your the biggest joke on this board... I bet you can't even throw 25 yards.
    The guy was joking about that.

Quote Originally Posted by ScrubNation View Post
    Has anybody else been very impressed with Jack Williams? I always wondered why he never made it onto to the field last week, but he's been awesome this year, like most of the defense.
    My hats off to Jack Williams. He is the Darrent Williams we are tragically missing. But what more can you say about this Defense as a whole?!? Seriously. In the 4th quarter they had to deal with 2 special team blunders (running into the kicker, and an offsides call) which gave the Patriots first downs on both penalties, yet they still got Brady 3 and out each time. That's some studly defense. All the naysayers and haters can now officially eat CROW. This Defense and the whole team is coming together perfectly!

But what about the other side of the ball? I'm surprised, but at the same time I'm not. I think what we were missing was including Marshall and Royal in the mix the first 4 games. I still feel we should play Hillis on those 3rd and 1 downs, but we've made some amazing progress with just this one thing. Teams CAN NOT stop Eddie Royal and Brandon Marshall at the same time. If McD can figure this out, NO team in the NFL can beat us right now. :go:
    [B]Play the football MMORPG called GOAL LINE BLITZ! You can create your own players and your own team! Sign up at this link :

[url]http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=34994725[/url][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by IMissMarty View Post
    Hey Broncos fans, long time Chargers fan here. Just wanted to congratulate you guys on playing much better this year than anyone thought you could. Your organization has shown great intestinal fortitude in overcoming the adversity you've had to deal with and your defense has been superb.

As a Chargers fan, it has been sickening to watch my team be dismantled by an egotistical, stupid GM in AJ Smith and to see my team get worse every year under Norv Turner's pathetic coaching. In reality, you guys should have won the division last year and we should not have even been in the playoffs. This year though, I have no doubt that you will win it, and hopefully you will help get Norv Turner and AJ Smith fired here in San Diego. Good luck in the playoffs!

By the way, I like your message board much better. The Chargers message board moderators are jerks. They ban you if you say anything bad about Norv Turner. Ridiculous.

Charger fans and Bronco fans CAN get along, represent AFCW together, and KILL THE RAIDERS together!!!!!

:orton:
    [B]Official Kyle Orton Army Soldier #128[/B]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Everyone knows I have busted this guys bullocks every chance I got, but I must say he looked fantastic today, absolutely fantastic.

we are all fans here...

no need to turn on each other...

just enjoy the win and know that the people that were wrong know that they were wrong...

the most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do....
    - T Jefferson

<a href=http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g98/anton1287/1168865057481.jpg target=_blank>http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...8865057481.jpg</a>

I bet you the "experts" will revise their predictions to a 5-11 season for us. HAHAHA!:go:

Quote Originally Posted by Kontradiction View Post
    Me too, my friend. Seabass is way too raw to be a starting LT on this team, but he is now. I hope he's okay, but I fear that it's a torn ACL. By the way, what did you guys think about Brady running off the field after the game? I know you all saw BB looking for McKid (and apparently they embraced and talked after the game), but there have been no reports of such on Brady. I think that he'll talk to Josh as they were great friends when Josh was here, but I'm trying to get the opposing fans' perspective on it.
    Without sounding like d**k...

We're used to it. Orange and Blue/Pee and Poop seems to be Brady's kryptonite.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[B][SIZE="4"]"DENVER FINISHES FOOTBALL GAMES" - John Gruden on MNF[/SIZE][/B]

Quote Originally Posted by Mygtar View Post
    Ordway (Boston sportsradio host for those who don't know)has been dogging the Broncos since before the season. He said prior to the season that they were a 3 or 4 win team. He laughed at them all week saying that they have beat nobody and that they were pretenders. He said that the Broncos were this years Buffalo Bills (who started strong in 08 and fell apart completely).

Can't wait to hear him this week. He'll probably be on vacation.
    Either that or he'll just put a bag over his head. Hopefully it's the latter. That guy is a major, major ******r anyway.