Page 32 of 100 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 ... LastLast
    Kyle played great today, I guess the glove really did matter.

:orton: =

I spent a lot of time on the pats boards this week and found your fan base to be one of the classiest I have come across.

It was a great, hard fought game.

Thanks for coming back. Shows class.

P.S. I'm sorry about Light. I hope he is OK.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[B][SIZE="4"]"DENVER FINISHES FOOTBALL GAMES" - John Gruden on MNF[/SIZE][/B]

Kyle Orton is real. :orton:
    2009 Adopted Denver Bronco: Kyle Orton :orton:

2010 Adopted Denver Bronco: Jason Hunter

Tao of Elvis #1

5-0, and oh by the way........

those so-called lowly bengals are 4-1. but i'm sure our win against the cowboys last week came because Dallas isn't that good and the win this week is because the patriots just haven't found that stride they had in 2007. BUT WHO CARES. Way to go josh. I admit i was skeptical beginning of the season. but josh has an infectious winning attitude that seems to permeate through the entire team. kudos.

I posted in another thread how impressed I was with him. I feel good about our corners.

Smith was great the first few weeks, but definitely looked like he was still dinged up today.

Someone posted in another thread that our defense has given up 7 points in the second half all year.

hahaha this thread delivers

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoslifer78 View Post
    I think a NE asst came up to Josh as he was walking off the field and pointed that out to him, MCD said something in his ear that which could be heard. I could have sworn I made out "I will come see him" but the rest I could not make out.
    i thought i seen that too.....

but yea mcdaniels is ill wit his coach style. I like on this one video i seen he was talkin to orton and he was like "im not talkin about my bad anymore"

golden!!!!
    [url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/tremendous45th][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/tremendous45th.png[/img][/url]

Congratulations guys

Hey Broncos fans, long time Chargers fan here. Just wanted to congratulate you guys on playing much better this year than anyone thought you could. Your organization has shown great intestinal fortitude in overcoming the adversity you've had to deal with and your defense has been superb.

As a Chargers fan, it has been sickening to watch my team be dismantled by an egotistical, stupid GM in AJ Smith and to see my team get worse every year under Norv Turner's pathetic coaching. In reality, you guys should have won the division last year and we should not have even been in the playoffs. This year though, I have no doubt that you will win it, and hopefully you will help get Norv Turner and AJ Smith fired here in San Diego. Good luck in the playoffs!

By the way, I like your message board much better. The Chargers message board moderators are jerks. They ban you if you say anything bad about Norv Turner. Ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by buile View Post
    Congrats on the great game and great win, Denver!

Enjoyable game, and I was concerned when it went to overtime.... My concern proved right... You guys *always* have our number!

Best of luck for the rest of the season, and I hope we don't have to meet again in the playoffs!! LOL.

buile-
    NE Fan since the '70s.
    cheers!

the most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do....
    - T Jefferson

<a href=http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g98/anton1287/1168865057481.jpg target=_blank>http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g9...8865057481.jpg</a>

5-0 Baby

What a start! I think McD just earned the respect of all the ney Sayers. Now we will see a bunch of band wagon jumpers climbing aboard

Yeah and Brady does the usual run off the field as fast as I can thing he always does when we beat him

He did do amazing today, he just seems to have such great instincts in pass coverage. Even if he isnt in nickle, its real comforting to know we have him if we need him.

Quote Originally Posted by aerial View Post
    See that last interception. It traveled what a mere 65 yards?
    Your the biggest joke on this board... I bet you can't even throw 25 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by Kontradiction View Post
    What did he say? Please tell me that it was that Kyle Orton wasn't capable of beating this defense. LMAO, that would be great!
    Ordway (Boston sportsradio host for those who don't know)has been dogging the Broncos since before the season. He said prior to the season that they were a 3 or 4 win team. He laughed at them all week saying that they have beat nobody and that they were pretenders. He said that the Broncos were this years Buffalo Bills (who started strong in 08 and fell apart completely).

Can't wait to hear him this week. He'll probably be on vacation.